|This article is about a/an set of power-up devices in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
List of Fuestles
Kiva accesses his arsenal through whistles on his belt called Fuestles, which he gives to Kivat to blow into to evoke a power-up. Three of the Fuestles serve to summon an allied Arms Monster from Castle Doran, who allows for Kiva to Form Change and turns into a weapon. These three Fuestles' powers can be evoked immediately before Wataru transforms, enabling him to transform to the respective form directly without going through Kiva Form.
In 2031, Wataru's Fuestles are inherited by his son, future Kamen Rider Kiva, as evidenced by their presence on his belt.
- Wake Up (ウエイクアップ Ueiku Appu): This Fuestle allows Kiva to perform his Darkness Moon Break (ダークネスムーンブレイク Dākunesu Mūn Bureiku) finisher.
- A different Wake Up Fuestle for the Zanvat Sword is attached to the hilt like a mask and is used to initiate its Final Zanvat Slash (ファイナルザンバット斬 Fainaru Zanbatto Zan) finisher.
- Doran (ドラン): This Fuestle summons Castle Doran.
- Buroon (ブロン Buron): This Fuestle summons Buroon from Castle Doran and turns the Machine Kivaa into the Buroon Booster.
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto): This Fuestle summons Tatsulot from Castle Doran. It is different from Kiva's other Fuestles in that it is red instead of transparent and does not appear to be stored on Kiva's belt.
Ixa has six Fuestles like Kiva, stored in silver Fueslots. They include:
- Knuckle (ナックル Nakkuru): This powers up the Ixa Knuckle to become the Broken Fang (ブロウクン・ファング Burōkun Fangu). When activated, the Ixa Belt announces "Ixa Knuckle - Rise Up" (イクサナックル・ライズアップ Ikusa Nakkuru Raizu Appu) prior to the execution of the Broken Fang finisher, primarily used in 1986.
- Calibur (カリバー Karibā): This powers up the Ixa Calibur in Calibur Mode. When activated, the Ixa Belt announces "Ixa Calibur - Rise Up" (イクサカリバー・ライズアップ Ikusa Karibā Raizu Appu) prior to the execution of the Ixa Judgement (イクサ・ジャッジメント Ikusa Jajjimento) finisher, primarily used in 2008.
- Riser (ライザー Raizā): A Fuestle found in the grip of the Ixariser that allows Rising Ixa to perform the Final Rising Blast (ファイナルライジングブラスト Fainaru Raijingu Burasuto) finisher.
- Garulu Fake (ガルルフェイク Garuru Feiku): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Garulu Fuestle, with the Ixa Belt announcing "Garulu Fake" as Ixa hijacks the Garulu Saber when it is summoned by Kiva.
- Basshaa Fake (バッシャーフェイク Basshā Feiku): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Basshaa Fuestle, allowing Ixa to hijack the Basshaa Magnum when summoned. This Fuestle was not used in the series' run.
- Dogga Fake (ドッガフェイク Dogga Feiku): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Dogga Fuestle, allowing Ixa to hijack the Dogga Hammer when summoned. This Fuestle was not used during the series' run.
- Powerd (パワード Pawādo): This Fuestle summons Powerd Ixer.
- Wake Up (ウエイクアップ Ueiku Appu): This Fuestle allow Saga to perform his Snaking Death-Break (スネーキングデスブレイク Sunēkingu Desubureiku) finisher.
Like Kiva, Dark Kiva accesses its arsenal through whistles on its belt called Fuestles, which he gives to Kivat the 2nd to blow into to evoke a power-up. Compared to Kiva's Fuestles, his predecessor's emit at a lower pitch similar to a pipe organ.
- Wake Up (ウエイクアップ Ueiku Appu): The Dark Wake Up Fuestle allows Dark Kiva to perform one of three finishing moves depending on the frequency.
- Darkness Hell Crash (ダークネスヘルクラッシュ Dākunesu Heru Kurasshu): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up One," the Darkness Hell Crash is a punch with the force of 65t. When performed, day turns into night with blood red fog. Dark Kiva then does a flying punch with his right arm.
- King's Burst End (キングスバーストエンド Kingusu Bāsuto Endo): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up Two," the King's Burst End is a Darkness Moon Break-style kick with the force of 180t and green energy blades.
- King's World End (キングスワールドエンド Kingusu Wārudo Endo): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up Three," a self-destructing attack with an unknown level of destructive power. As the name implies, it could destroy everyone nearby. However, it was never used.
- Garulu-Seal (ガルルシール Garuru Shīru): This Fuestle seals Garulu by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Garulu and converts him into the Garulu Saber.
- Basshaa-Seal (バッシャーシール Basshā Shīru): This Fuestle seals Basshaa by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Basshaa and converts him into the Basshaa Magnum.
- Dogga-Seal (ドッガシール Dogga Shīru): This Fuestle seals Dogga by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Dogga and converts him into the Dogga Hammer.
Through the use of the Wake Up Fuestle (which resembles Rey's Key Fuestle in the movie), Arc transforms into Legend Arc (レジェンドアーク Rejendo Āku) by assimilating the demon-eye of the moon to obtain the full power of his race, growing wings and a second set of arms. In the process, Arc Kivat assumes Mecha Kivat (メカキバット Meka Kibatto) mode as his persona cast comes off and yells "Go to Hell" in English.
- Dark Kiva's Seal Fuestles each make the sound of Kiva's Garulu, Basshaa, and Dogga Fuestle tunes played all at once.
- Kiva and Dark Kiva's Doran and Buroon Fuestles have roughly switched colors from each other: orange (Kiva Doran and Dark Kiva Buroon) and gold (Kiva Buroon and Dark Kiva Doran).
- The Zanvat Wake Up Fuestle easily has the widest base of any Fuestle, in fact the only one wider than any of the others.
- The storage of the Fuestle that summons Tatsulot is never clarified, but the toy version stores it in Tatsulot as part of the bottom jaw.
- Strangely, the code for the Fuestle is the same as the one for the Ixa Riser's finisher, resulting in the toy version of the Ixa belt making the same sounds as the Ixa Rise Up Fuestle.
|Kamen Rider Kiva|
|Wataru Kurenai - Kivat-bat the 3rd - Demon Imperial Dragon Tatsulot - Castle Doran - Shoodoran|
|The Arms Monsters: Jiro - Ramon - Riki|
|Gear: Kivat Belt - Fuestles - Demon Imperial Sword Zanvat Sword - Machine Kivaa|
|The Wonderful Blue Sky Organization|
|2008: Mamoru Shima - Keisuke Nago - Kengo Eritate - Megumi Aso|
|1986: Otoya Kurenai - Yuri Aso|
|The Checkmate Four:|
|1986: Queen I - King I|
|2008: Bishop - Rook - King II - Queen II|
|Pawns: Horse Fangire - Octopus Fangire - Moth Fangire - Sheep Fangire - Ryo Itoya - Prawn Fangire - Frog Fangire - Earwig Fangire - Rhinoceros Fangire - Seastar Fangire - Ladybug Fangire - Chameleon Fangire - Grizzly Fangire - Shark Fangire - Crab Fangire - Cicada Fangire - Warthog Fangire - Moose Fangire - Horsefly Fangire - Rat Fangire - Mantis Fangire - Seamoon Fangire - Silkmoth Fangire - Polar Bear Fangire|
|View • [Edit]|