|This article is about a/an set of power-up devices in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
List of Fuestles
Kiva accesses his arsenal through whistles on his belt called Fuestles, which he gives to Kivat to blow into to evoke a power-up. Three of the Fuestles serve to summon an allied Arms Monster from Castle Doran, who allows for Kiva to Form Change and turns into a weapon. These three Fuestles' powers can be evoked immediately before Wataru transforms, enabling him to transform to the respective form directly without going through Kiva Form.
In 2031, Wataru's Fuestles are inherited by his son, future Kamen Rider Kiva, as evidenced by their presence on his belt.
- Wake Up Fuestle (ウエイクアップフエッスル Ueiku Appu Fuessuru): This Fuestle allows Kiva to perform his Darkness Moon Break (ダークネスムーンブレイク Dākunesu Mūn Bureiku) finisher.
- A different Wake Up Fuestle for the Zanvat Sword is attached to the Zanvat Bat as a mask and is used to initiate its Final Zanvat Slash (ファイナルザンバット斬 Fainaru Zanbatto Zan) finisher.
- Doran Fuestle (ドランフエッスル Doran Fuessuru): This Fuestle summons Castle Doran.
- Buroon Fuestle (ブロンフエッスル Buron Fuessuru): This Fuestle summons the Demon Statue Buroon from Castle Doran.
- Tatsulot Fuestle (タツロットフエッスル Tatsurotto Fuessuru): This Fuestle summons Tatsulot from Castle Doran. It is different from Kiva's other Fuestles in that it is red instead of transparent and is not stored Kiva's belt.
Ixa has six Fuestles like Kiva, stored in silver Fueslots.
- Knuckle Fuestle (ナックルフエッスル Nakkuru Fuessuru): Initiates the Broken Fang (ブロウクン・ファング Burōkun Fangu) finisher with the Ixa Knuckle. This is the only Fuestle that the 1986 version of Ixa possesses
- Calibur Fuestle (カリバーフエッスル Karibā Fuessuru): Initiates the Ixa Judgement (イクサ・ジャッジメント Ikusa Jajjimento) finisher with the Ixa Calibur.
- Riser Fuestle (ライザーフエッスル Raizā Fuessuru): A Fuestle found in the grip of the Ixariser that allows Rising Ixa to perform the Final Rising Blast (ファイナルライジングブラスト Fainaru Raijingu Burasuto) finisher.
- Garulu Fake Fuestle (ガルルフェイクフエッスル Garuru Feiku Fuessuru): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Garulu Fuestle, allowing Ixa to steal the Garulu Saber when it is summoned by Kiva.
- Basshaa Fake Fuestle (バッシャーフェイクフエッスル Basshā Feiku Fuessuru): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Basshaa Fuestle, allowing Ixa to stealk the Basshaa Magnum when it is summoned by Kiva. This Fuestle was not used in the series.
- Dogga Fake Fuestle (ドッガフェイクフエッスル Dogga Feiku Fuessuru): A Fuestle that copies the frequency of Kiva's Dogga Fuestle, allowing Ixa to steal the Dogga Hammer when it is summoned by Kiva. This Fuestle was not used in the series.
- Powerd Fuestle (パワードフエッスル Pawādo Fuessuru): This Fuestle summons the Powerd Ixer.
- Wake Up Fuestle (ウエイクアップフエッスル Ueiku Appu Fuessuru): This Fuestle allow Saga to perform his Snaking Death-Break (スネーキングデスブレイク Sunēkingu Desubureiku) finisher.
Like Kiva, Dark Kiva accesses his arsenal through whistles on its belt called Fuestles, which he gives to Kivat the 2nd to blow into to evoke a power-up. Compared to Kiva's Fuestles, his predecessor's emit at a lower pitch similar to a pipe organ.
- Wake Up Fuestle (ウエイクアップフエッスル Ueiku Appu Fuessuru): Allows Dark Kiva to perform one of three finishing moves depending on the frequency.
- Darkness Hell Crash (ダークネスヘルクラッシュ Dākunesu Heru Kurasshu): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up One," the Darkness Hell Crash is a punch with the force of 65t. When performed, day turns into night with blood red fog. Dark Kiva then does a flying punch with his right arm.
- King's Burst End (キングスバーストエンド Kingusu Bāsuto Endo): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up Two," the King's Burst End is a Darkness Moon Break-style kick with the force of 180t and green energy blades.
- King's World End (キングスワールドエンド Kingusu Wārudo Endo): Referred to by Kivat-Bat the 2nd as "Wake Up Three," a self-destruct attack with an unknown amount of power. It was not used in the series.
- Garulu Seal Fuestle (ガルルシールフエッスル Garuru Shīru Fuessuru): This Fuestle seals Garulu by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Garulu and converts him into the Garulu Saber.
- Basshaa Seal Fuestle (バッシャーシールフエッスル Basshā Shīru Fuessuru): This Fuestle seals Basshaa by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Basshaa and converts him into the Basshaa Magnum.
- Dogga Seal Fuestle (ドッガシールフエッスル Dogga Shīru Fuessuru): This Fuestle seals Dogga by emitting a continuous sound, creating an energy sphere that captures Dogga and converts him into the Dogga Hammer.
- Wake Up Fuestle (ウエイクアップフエッスル Ueiku Appu Fuessuru) Releases Rey's Gigantic Claw (ギガンティック・クロー Gigantikku Kurō) and allows him to perform the Blizzard Claw Execution (ブリザードクロー・エクスキュージョン Burizādo Kurō Ekusukyūjon) finisher.
- Wake Up Fuestle (ウエイクアップフエッスル Ueiku Appu Fuessuru): Transforms Arc into Legend Arc (レジェンドアーク Rejendo Āku) and allows him to perform the Ultima Dead End (ウルティマデッドエンド Urutima Deddo Endo) finisher.
- Dark Kiva's Seal Fuestles each make the sound of Kiva's Garulu, Basshaa, and Dogga Fuestle tunes played all at once.
- Kiva and Dark Kiva's Doran and Buroon Fuestles have roughly switched colors from each other: orange (Kiva Doran and Dark Kiva Buroon) and gold (Kiva Buroon and Dark Kiva Doran).
- The Zanvat Wake Up Fuestle easily has the widest base of any Fuestle, in fact the only one wider than any of the others.
- The storage of the Fuestle that summons Tatsulot is never clarified, but the toy version stores it in Tatsulot as part of the bottom jaw.
- Strangely, the code for the Fuestle is the same as the one for the Ixa Riser's finisher, resulting in the toy version of the Ixa belt making the same sounds.
- The toy versions operate on a special arrangement of raised sections to trigger the sounds in most of the transformation devices.
- Experimenting with combinations revealed sounds that suggested certain Fuestles were considered, but not made, such as one that called out all three Arms Monsters for activating DoGaBaKi Form, as well as a DoGaBaKi Fake for Ixa.
- The use of button combinations to trigger pre-programmed sounds in the transformation device wouldn't be repeated until the Neo-Heisei Era with Kamen Rider Fourze.