|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
Friend or Foe? The Mysterious Riderman (敵か味方か？謎のライダーマン Teki ka Mikata ka? Nazo no Raidāman) is the forty-third episode of Kamen Rider V3. It introduces Joji Yuki, a Destron scientist who becomes Riderman.
Ambitious Destron scientist Yuki Joji is condemned to death by Marshal Armor, who sees him as a threat to his position in the organization. Slowly Yuki is lowered into a pool of sulfuric acid, losing his right arm before being rescued by his fellow scientists, who make a daring escape. Hidden away, Katagiri contacts his sister, who is a nurse, to assist in Yuki's cybernetic operation. But Destron is watching and sends Sickleneck-Tortoise to kill them.
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 30 of Kikaider 01, A Devil? An Angel? Bijinder Makes Her Appearance!!.
- It is the first episode with "Hashire Hurricane" as an ending theme, taking the place of "Shōnen Kamen Rider Tai no Uta" which served as ending theme of V3 since the first episode. It also introduces a new version of the Kamen Rider V3 opening sequence featuring a motorcycle chase with Destron Combatmen, though the opening theme "Tatakae! Kamen Rider V3" itself is retained. Both changes would last for the remainder of the series.
- Kamen Rider V3 DVD Volume 8 features episodes 43-47.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.
- The Blu-ray Release of Kamen Rider V3 Volume 3 features episodes 36-52.
- The Invasion of Leawood - counterpart in Saban's Masked Rider. See comparison page. (Riderman's First Appearance)