|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
FourzeArmor (フォーゼアーマー Fōze Amā) is a Kamen Rider Fourze-based form accessed using the Fourze Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Fourze's Basestates. When summoned, it is projected in a holographic Astroswitch and does Fourze's signature pose before transforming into a rocket while the parts separate to attach to the user. The FourzeArmor's Booster Module (ブースターモジュール Būsutā Mojūru) shoulders are modeled after the Rocket Module, and depending on whether it is used by Zi-O or Geiz, its visor spells out "Fourze" (フォーゼ Fōze) in katakana or "Fourze" (ふぉーぜ Fōze) in hiragana respectively. The FourzeArmor grants its user the ability to transform into a rocket, which will allow the user to fly.
Sougo received the Ridewatch from Mr. Osugi after meeting with the members of the 2018 Kamen Rider Club, who was instructed by Gentaro Kisaragi to give it to "a cool and amazing person that he would meet someday".
- "(Digital beeping) Fourze!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "Rider Time! (epic orchestral music) 3, 2, 1! Fourze!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (epic orchestral music) 3, 2, 1! Fourze!"
- ―Rider Armor transformation announcement[src]
Fourze Ridewatch (フォーゼライドウォッチ Fōze Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Fourze Basestates, this Ridewatch provides access to the FourzeArmor used by Zi-O. It is dated 2011.
Zi-O performs a variation of Fourze Basestates' Rocket Drill finisher, he transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself and the enemy into the Earth's upper atmosphere before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This variation is dubbed by Zi-O as the Space Rocket Tailspin Kick (宇宙ロケットきりもみキック Uchū Roketto Kirimomi Kikku).
Zi-O performs a variation of Space Rocket Tailspin Kick, he transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This version is dubbed by Zi-O as the Rocket Tailspin Kick (ロケットきりもみキック Roketto Kirimomi Kikku), and is the most used version.
- Curiously, the toy of the FourzeArmor lacked a helmet for Kamen Rider Geiz, unlike the BuildArmor, Ex-AidArmor, and GhostArmor toys.
- The FourzeArmor is the seventh Rider Armor where the shoulder pads are not based on the collectible, transformation device, or armor piece of the rider it is based on.
- FourzeArmor's design is an amalgamation of Basestates and Rocketstates.
- Because of this, it is the only Armor that is a combination of two forms used by a Kamen Rider.
- It is the second armor that grants knuckle weapons.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Another Fourze - The result of using the Another Fourze Watch