|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Forever King 2018 (フォーエバー・キング2018 Fōebā Kingu Nisen-jūhachi) is the sixteenth episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O. It features the debut of Zi-O DecadeArmor Ex-Aid Form, Geiz Ex-AidArmor and Decade Wizard. Kamen Rider Woz makes a brief appearance in this episode.
"If you throw away that belt, then you'll never become the demonic king... You can change the future..." Sougo after hearing the words of Oma Zi-O was faced with an excruciating decision. Strangely the DaiMajin that exists to destroy the world still exists. After witnessing the crisis that Geiz is facing, Sougo makes his decision. What will Sougo choose to do?!
- "According to this book, average high schooler Sougo Tokiwa embarks on a path which leads him to become the demonic king of time, Oma Zi-O. After being sent to the future by the Destroyer of Worlds, Tsukasa Kadoya, he is faced with the reality that he is indeed Oma Zi-O. In an effort to alter the future, he forsakes his belt. That is all that is written as of this point..."
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myoukouin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Heure (ウール Ūru): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Ora (オーラ Ōra): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Swartz (スウォルツ Suworutsu): Kentaro Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō)
- Junichiro Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō): Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa)
- Oma Zi-O (オーマジオウ Ōma Jiō, Voice), Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Neo Decadriver Voice: Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Kasshin (カッシーン Kasshīn, Voice): Kenjiro Tsuda (津田 健次郎 Tsuda Kenjirō)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O, Oma Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Zi-O: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Kasshin: Eitoku (永徳)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Watch used:
- Card Used:
- Kamen Ride: Decade, Wizard
- Attack Ride:
- Form Ride:
- Final Form Ride:
- Final Attack Ride: Wizard
- Final Kamen Ride:
- K-Touch: N/A
- Decade, Decade Wizard Flame Style
- In both times Decade Wizard Form used Final AttackRide: Wizard, it didn't ignite a finisher (like Kick Strike), but merely Wizard spells (Big and Bind respectively), which should have been activated by AttackRide cards instead.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger episode 45, Number 45: Looking Forward to Christmas.
- Closing Screen Ridewatches:
- Kamen Rider: Zi-O
- Zi-O: Zi-O, Ghost & Ex-Aid
- Count at episode end
- Watches in Zi-O's possession: Zi-O, Build, Fourze, OOO, OOO Tadajol Combo, Gaim, Kodama, Taka, W, Kuuga, Ghost, Decade, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Geiz's possession: Geiz, Cross-Z, Drive, Faiz, Wizard, Genm, Ex-Aid, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Tsukuyomi's possession: Phone
- Watches in Oma Zi-O's possession (At Least): Kuuga, Kiva, Ryuki
- This is the final Zi-O episode to air in 2018. This is also the first episode to air after the premiere of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER.
- This episode reveals that Heure's Time Mazine can also transform into Iguana Ghostriker (with the motorcycle part being replaced by Ora's Time Mazine riding on it).
- This episode is the first time that Geiz called Sougo by his first name instead of Zi-O.
- This is the first instance where a Ridewatch is placed first into the Ziku-Driver before donning the belt to transform. This would be later seen in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER and in episode 33.
- TV Asahi's official episode guide for フォーエバー・キング2018
- Heisei 20's official episode guide for フォーエバー・キング2018