|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
The 13th Rider
After turning into an embodiment for Kamen Rider Odin, he teleports himself to the four Riders, Ryuki, Kinght, Ouja and Zolda who were fighting at that time, joins the brawl.
He easily defeated them and used the Time Vent card to fix the mistakes by teleporting 6 months into the past, unknowingly that Ryuki also snuck along who also took this opportunity to try and stop the Rider War. After Odin firstly appeared at the same spot (with the six month period is over), Ryuki knows where Odin teleports to and hits him with a Strike Vent. Odin asks how he knew and Shinji reveals that he left post-its over his computer at work and at the Cafe that told him to strike where there are golden feathers. However, much to Shinji's frustration, nothing has changed ever since from the past.
Ren is intercepted by Shiro who after being demanded by Ren to fight, sends Kamen Rider Odin to fight for him. Odin is even able to counter a Survive Final Vent by Knight Survive, knocks him out of Survival Mode and then throws exploding feathers at him. Just as Odin is about to smash Ren's Deck, Ren quickly plunges his Lance into Odin's Deck, vanishing him into dust.
Kamen Rider Odin
- Punching Power: 17.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 25 t.[note 2]
- Resistance: 200 t. with Gold Shield[note 3]
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4 sec.
Kamen Rider Odin is Shiro Kanzaki's representative in the Rider Fight. He is contracted to Goldphoenix. His Visor, the Gold Visor (ゴールドバイザー Gōrudo Baizā), is a staff that can also hold all three Survive Advent Cards after the wings on its upper section are opened. When this is done, Odin becomes immortal. Odin's parameters are the highest out of all of the 13 Riders, including those in Survive Form. This was done by Kanzaki to ensure that Odin would win the Rider Fight and grant him his wish.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Odin can arm himself with the Gold Sabers (ゴルトセイバー Goruto Seibā), a pair of swords derived from the tips of Goldphoenix's wings. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gold Shield (ゴルトシールド Goruto Shīrudo), a shield derived from Goldphoenix's tail.
By using his Final Vent, Odin can execute his finisher, Eternal Chaos, in which Goldphoenix grabs onto Odin's back, flies with him into the air, and rams into the opponent.
- Main article: Goldphoenix (Ryuki)
Behind the scenes
This individual was portrayed by an unknown actor. Kamen Rider Odin is voiced by Tsuyoshi Koyama (小山 剛志 Koyama Tsuyoshi) who also provided the voice of the 13 Riders' Visors. His suit actor was Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō).
- The scene where Kanzaki hands the Odin Deck to the homeless man was never shown on screen, only found in promotional images.
- Much like his counterpart, Vic Fraiser, his body acts as the puppet for the Rider, though the way it works is quite different.
- ↑ 350 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 500 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 10000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 8000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- Nolan - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.
- Vic Frasier - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.