|This article is about a/an Support Robot in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Fantasy Gamer (ファンタジーゲーマ Fantajī Gēma) is a demonic wizard king support Robots used by Kamen Rider Brave, summoned with the Taddle Fantasy side of the Gashat Gear Dual β. When the Gashat Gear Dual β is used by Brave, Fantasy Gamer can fuse with him to access Fantasy Gamer Level 50.
Fantasy Gamer is a small, red, purple and black Demon King-themed support robot. He can be combined with Brave to assume Kamen Rider Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50.
Dan Kuroto reveals the Gashat Gear Dual β to Ex-Aid and Hiiro as he summoned the Fantasy Gamer. Dan stated and demonstrated that the game was so powerful that it forced Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level X out of his transformation.
Genm Zombie Gamer Level X summons the Fantasy Gamer to attack Ex-Aid but Hiiro manages to lure it into a Confusion Energy Item and attack Genm and Gatton Bugster and take the Gashat Gear Dual β. Hiiro then summons the Fantasy Gamer allowing him to transform into Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50. During the first usage, he lost control but was able to regain his senses. After that, he successfully destroyed Gatton Bugster, defeated Genm and reclaimed the Taddle Quest and Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashats. After canceling his transformation, he started to get an immense strain to his body due to his highest level being Level 5.
Hiiro assumed Fantasy Gamer Level 50 when he fought Vernier Bugster. After the Bugsters transformed back into the patient it infected, Brave fought Para-DX. He was doing fine until his chest pains happened again and he canceled his transformation and collapsed. As a result, Taiga took the Gashat Gear Dual β from Hiiro.
When Kuroto Dan's plot to revive in the Game World caused an army of Bugsters to perpetually revive and emerge into the real world, Brave and Snipe shared the Gashat Gear Dual β as they fought back the endless horde while Emu was sent from CR to the Game World to stop Dan. Brave assumed Fantasy Gamer first before being beaten back, leaving Snipe to endure alone with Simulation Gamer before rejoining him assuming Hunter Quest Gamer Level 5 Full Dragon, at which point the horde ultimately dissipated in an instant as the destruction of the Game World brought about by Kazuma Kenzaki thwarted Dan's ambition to revive.
Faced with Para-DX's new Level 99 Perfect Knock Out Gamer, Brave assumed Fantasy Gamer to engage him only to be easily outmatched before being defeated as his Taddle Critical Slash was overcome by the Gashacon Parabragun Ax Mode's Knock Out Critical Finish.
When the Kamen Riders stepped in to save a Ride-Player from the high tier Bugsters, Brave Fantasy Gamer was pitted against Lovelica but found himself at a disadvantage due to that Bugster's unique game rules; his violent assault provoked no affection from the Lovely Girls from Lovelica who used his charm to overpower and defeat Brave. Facing Lovelica again in what was intended to be the final battle against the high tier Bugsters, Brave was able to fight him to his favor once Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer eliminated Lovelica's edge by destroying the Lovely Girls. Ultimately, however, Brave was effortlessly defeated in an instant alongside all parties when the time-manipulating Kamen Rider Cronus made his appearance.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Can act by itself to attack targets designated by the holder of the Gashat Gear Dual β. It does so by launching purple energy blasts and tackling.
- The Fantasy Gamer can only remain as long as the summoner is still holding the Gashat. If it is dropped or stolen, the Fantasy Gamer will dematerialize.
- Allows Kamen Riders with a Gamer Driver to become Kamen Rider Brave Level 50. This form contains powers beyond those of even Brave Level 5, but carries a risk of taking over those too weak of willpower. Even those who can tame it have trouble sustaining the transformation.
- Presumably, Fantasy Gamer's transformation can be accessed without a Gamer Driver, but this has not been observed yet.
- When on standby, the Fantasy Gamer flies similarly to a Parka Ghost. The announcement from the Driver even rhymes like an Eyecon announcement.
- Kamen Rider Brave (Ex-Aid Episodes 19, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 29, 30 (offscreen), 32-34, 36, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Double Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Proto Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Zombie Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Para-DX
- Puzzle Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Fighter Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
Level UP Rider Series
to be added
Gashat Gear Dual β
- Taddle Critical Slash (タドルクリティカルスラシュ Tadoru Kuritikaru Surashu): This finisher has three variations:
- Rider Kick: Brave surrounds himself with a magical shield to block any incoming attacks, then expands the shield to surround himself and his enemy, and delivers a powerful kick at them.
- Rider Slash
- Brave delivers a purple energy X cross slash with the Gashacon Sword.
- Brave expands the tornado to surround his enemy and delivers a straight slash with the Gashacon Sword.
Behind the scenes
- to be added
- to be added