The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an Rider Machine in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
- Maximum Speed: 500 km/h (310 mph)
- Jump Power: 50 m (40 m after alteration)
- Engine: Nuclear Engine, 250 horsepower.
- Designer: Gel Shocker
- Base Model: Suzuki Hustler TS250III
The Shocker Cyclone has one slight visual difference from the Double Riders' New Cyclone, that being that the Fake New Cyclone had yellow lines between red lines. The Fake New Cyclone was destroyed during the bike battle against Rider 2.
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted Shocker Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Fake New Cyclone!.
- The Super Imaginative Chogokin toyline have a Fake Cyclone, interestingly, it's black.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.