|This article is about a/an device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The Faizphone X (ファイズフォン
The Faizphone X consists of the following parts:
- Muzzle Push (マズルプッシュ Mazuru Pusshu) - The button to switch modes as well as the muzzle during Blaster Mode. It is capable of shooting Photon Bullets (フォトンバレット Foton Baretto) to attack enemies. The output can be adjusted to simply stun opponents.
- Monitoring Window (モニタリングウィンドウ Monitaringu Uindō) - The main monitor of Faizphone X embedded in the top circular section. It displays the currently active function. In Blaster Mode, the Help Dialog Window (ヘルプダイアログウィンドウ Herupu Daiarogu Uindou) displays the built-in functions and their corresponding codes needed to activate them.
- Sol Metal Case (ソルメタルケース Soru Metaru Kēsu) - The exterior of the Faizphone X. It is made up of Sol Metal 779 (ソルメタル779 Soru Metaru 779), an upgraded version of the Sol Metal which makes up Kamen Rider Faiz's armor. The design of the casing is meant to fit and stabilise the phone while in the user's hands.
- Input Grip (インプットグリップ Inputto Gurippu) - The grip of the Faizphone X that contains a touch type panel monitor. In Blaster Mode, it allows the user to enter in codes to adjust output of the Photon Bullets. The exterior is created with X-Silver Rubber (Xシルヴェールラバー X Shiruvu~ēru Rabā)
- Trans Bridge (トランスブリッジ Toransu Burijji) - The hinge that allows the Faizphone X to change into Blaster Mode. It is created with Sol Metal 779, allowing the phone to stay together even when hit.
- Gadgetrigger (ガジェットリガー Gajettorigā) - The trigger. In Charge Mode, the Gadgetrigger must be held until charging is complete, lest the Muzzle Push burns. In Phone Mode, the Gadgetrigger is locked, preventing accidental usage.
Recovering Sougo Tokiwa from nascita on November 30th, 2017, of the World of Build timeline, Tsukuyomi used the Faizphone X to render him as well as residents Sento Kiryu and Ryuga Banjo unconscious before returning Sougo to September 2018. Soon after, Sougo was attacked by Another Build, and so Tsukuyomi used the Faizphone X to fight the Another Rider, holding him off before Sougo used the Ziku-Driver provided by Woz to become Kamen Rider Zi-O.
On October 2nd, 2018, Tsukuyomi pointed the Faizphone X as she confronted Masato Kusaka.
Like its original template, the Faizphone X operates like a normal cellphone in Phone Mode (フォンモード Fon Mōdo), while the Blaster Mode (ブラスターモード Burasutā Mōdo) is for offensive means. Its default form is the Ridewatch-like Phoneridewatch (フォンライドウォッチ Fon Raido Uotchi).
In Phone Mode, the Faizphone X can be used to communicate across different time periods.
By inputting 5-5-5 as an activation keycode in Phone Mode when a user is in FaizArmor, the Faizphone X can summon one of two weapons: the Faiz Shot Shot or the Faiz Pointer Pointer.
Blaster Mode Functions
Likewise with the original Faizphone's codes, the Faizphone X's also has its own ammunition modes:
- Single Mode (シングルモード Shinguru Mōdo): Shoots single bullets, meant for precise aiming.
- Burst Mode (バーストモード Bāsuto Mōdo): Rapid-firing mode for high destructive power.
- Charge Mode (チャージモード Chāji Mōdo): Fires high-output energy beams.
Unlike its predecessor, the blasts can also be set to stun targets rather than injure them if so desired by adjusting the energy output. Tsukuyomi uses this mode to knock out people from the past so Sougo doesn't reveal anything about the future or to avoid witnesses.
- The functions in Blaster Mode differ from the original counterpart:
- Single Mode: the Ridewatch version fires several bullets whereas the original can shoot 12 bullets.
- Burst Mode: the Ridewatch version fires multiple bullets automatically as opposed to three at a time.
- Unlike its original counterpart, the Faizphone X lacks a Mission Memory. It also has unlimited bullets as opposed to 12 per clip.
- The melody of the finisher standby music pays homage to Dead or alive, an insert song in Kamen Rider 555 (e.g. the ringing effects).
- The name of the Faizphone X is a combination of Kamen Rider Faiz and the iPhone X.
- A portion of the SFX of the Transteam and Nebulasteam Gun's Fullbottle loading noise is heard whenever the Faizphone X is toggled between Phone and Gun modes.