|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Ex-AidArmor (エグゼイドアーマー EguzeidoĀmā) is a Kamen Rider Ex-Aid-based form accessed using the Ex-Aid Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Action Gamer Level 2, and wielding the Gashacon Breaker Breakers (ガシャコンブレイカーブレイカー Gashakon Bureikā Bureikā). When summoned, it is projected in a holographic Rider Gashat and does Ex-Aid's signature pose before dispersing to attach to the user. Ex-Aid Armor's Gashat Shoulders (ガシャットショルダー Gashatto Shorudā) are modeled after Mighty Action X Rider Gashats, and depending on whether it is used by Zi-O or Geiz, its visor spells out "Ex-Aid" (エグゼイド Eguzeido) in katakana or "Ex-Aid" (えぐぜいど Eguzeido) in hiragana respectively.
Much like Ex-Aid himself, the armor can generate Game Areas and create item blocks that Zi-O or Geiz can use as platforms and much like Action Gamer Level 2, grants its user great agility and jumping ability. The only difference from Ex-Aid is that when the Rider using the Armor attacks, the "Hit!" and other effect words that are projected are in katakana (ヒット！) rather than in English for Zi-O. When Geiz uses the armor, the effect words remain in English.
- "With no continues..."
"...I've got a feeling I can clear this!"
- ―Sougo Tokiwa attempting to channel Emu Hojo[src]
Fighting Another Quiz alongside Zi-O, Geiz assumed Ex-AidArmor while Zi-O assumed DecadeArmor OOO Form. Together, their performed their respective Rider Kicks only to be frozen in time by the Time Jacker Ora, who moved the two Riders so that they were aiming at each other before taking her leave with Another Quiz. When the flow of time resumed, Geiz and Zi-O struck each other with their finishers, forcing them out of their respective transformations.
Facing a second Another Ex-Aid, Geiz took the Ex-Aid Ridewatch from Sougo to assume Ex-AidArmor. Geiz performed use his Critical Time Burst to defeat Another Ex-Aid, only to be countered and forced out of his transformation much to his surprise.
- "(Digital beeping) Ex-Aid!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレイク Kuritikaru Taimu Bureiku): After a prelude appears, Zi-O tosses the prelude screen to the air before pounding the ground with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers to send the enemy flying. Zi-O then tosses the fake prelude screen's bar and rushes through the katakana that make "Critical Time Break" for a flurry of smashes that project the attack name's kana within each hit.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz jumps up and hits the enemy with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers before jumping around the enemy and delivering a kick.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Another Ex-Aid - The result of using the Another Ex-Aid Watch.