|This article is about an episode in Kamen Rider Revice.|
Evil's True Identity! Shocking Showtime!? (エビルの正体！衝撃のショータイム！？, Ebiru no Shōtai! Shōgeki no Shōtaimu!?) is the sixth episode of Kamen Rider Revice. It features the reveal of Kamen Rider Evil's identity as Deadman's general, Kagero who possessed Daiji Igarashi, as well as the in-series debut of Revi and Vice's Megalodon Genome after its initial appearance in Saber's final episode and Kamen Rider Revice: The Movie.
In order to identify the person who stole the Vistamp from Fenix, Ikki and his friends developed a strategy with Von, an overzealous VyTuber! A mysterious black Kamen Rider attacks Revice in the midst of his struggle against Olteca and Julio! Not to mention that every Fenix member supposed to be guarding the outside has now collapsed on the ground! What happened? Who did this?
And the identity of the man who cancelled his transformation after the battle was...
Meanwhile, Ikki thrusts his head into a new request that came through the doors of Happy Spa! A woman comes in who tells them that the trial of her younger brother due to a traffic accident was unjustly framed upon him! So, in order to uncover the evidence behind the injustice of Kudo, a virtuous lawyer leading the case, a swordsman Rider, and a demon who is in a good mood all rise to the occasion!
After Revi and Vice were attacked by Evil who later escapes, Evil de-transforms and reveals himself to be Daiji who received his TwoSide Driver from George. As he walks away, he discards away Hiromi's ID which he used to steal the Kong and Lion Vistamps from the previous episode.
Later that day, Ikki receives a visit from Yukari Naruse, whose younger brother Masaru Naruse was hit and injured by a car driven by Tsuyoshi Eguchi, but Eguchi was declared innocent for different reasons each time a retrial had occurred. Genta performs a background check on the lawyer, Yasushi Kudo, who has been on a winning streak recently despite his poor performance in the past. Moreover, witnesses have either gone missing or hospitalized, and Deadmens have been sighted around each of them. At Kudo's office, he reveals a Vistamp that he received from Olteca and keeps it in a safe. Ikki arrives on behalf of Fenix and accuses Kudo of working with the Deadmens, but is unable to back that up without evidence. Vice while intangible, finds that a witness will appear in Kudo's office at 9AM the next morning. Ikki waits for the witness, and has Vice possess her phone, allowing him to film everything.
At the Fenix Skybase, George reveals that he knows about Daiji's demon. That night, Kudo reveals that another witness will not be appearing in court once again. In court, just as Eguchi's verdict is about be declared, Ikki arrives and reveals the footage that Vice filmed, which angers Kudo as he summons the Kangaroo Deadman. Ikki and Vice transform to fight and defeat it, but Kudo arrives and does not have the Vistamp. The judge then comes, saying that Eguchi ran off with the Vistamp. Fenix intercepts him at a restaurant, but he doesn't have it. That night, it was revealed that the judge had the Vistamp all along and returned it to his colluding partner, Kudo. Ikki confronts them, with Kudo saying that he did all this because the "normal" way wasn't working. Later at Sakura's karate practice, Julio is revealed to be a new student there as part of the Deadman's plan to hit Revi's weaknesses. As for his other weaknesses, the Deadmans are joined by a new member, Kagero.
- Ikki Igarashi (五十嵐 一輝, Igarashi Ikki): Kentaro Maeda (前田 拳太郎, Maeda Kentaro)
- Vice (バイス, Baisu, Voice): Subaru Kimura (木村 昴, Kimura Subaru)
- Daiji Igarashi (五十嵐 大二, Igarashi Daiji) & Kagero (カゲロウ, Kagerō): Wataru Hyuga (日向 亘, Hyuga Wataru)
- Sakura Igarashi (五十嵐 さくら, Igarashi Sakura): Ayaka Imoto (井本 彩花, Imoto Ayaka)
- George Karizaki (ジョージ・狩崎, Jōji Karizaki): Noritaka Hamao (濱尾 ノリタカ, Hamao Noritaka)
- Aguilera (アギレラ, Agirera): Yui Asakura (浅倉 唯, Asakura Yui)
- Olteca (オルテカ, Oruteka): Hayata Seki (関 隼汰, Seki Hayata)
- Julio (フリオ, Furio): Kurodo Hachijoin (八条院 蔵人, Hachijōin Kuroudo)
- Shozo Irabu (伊良部 正造, Irabu Shōzō): Yutaka Saigo (西郷 豊, Saigō Yutaka)
- Hiromi Kadota (門田 ヒロミ, Kadota Hiromi): Junya Komatsu (小松 準弥, Komatsu Junya)
- Yujiro Wakabayashi (若林 優次郎, Wakabayashi Yūjirō): Kazuya Tanabe (田邊 和也, Tanabe Kazuya)
- Genta Igarashi (五十嵐 元太, Igarashi Genta): Shigeyuki Totsugi (戸次 重幸, Totsugi Shigeyuki)
- Revice Driver, Vistamps: Shingo Fujimori (藤森 慎吾, Fujimori Shingo)
- Yasushi Kudo (工藤康, Kudō Yasushi): Gamon Kaai (河相 我聞, Kaai Gamon)
- Judge: Hiroto Yoshimitsu (吉満寛人, Yoshimitsu Hiroto)
- Yukari Naruse (成瀬ゆかり, Naruse Yukari): Fujie Iwasaki (岩崎藤江, Iwasaki Fujie)
- Masaru Naruse (成瀬まさる, Naruse Masaru): Ryota Aoyama (青山凌大, Aoyama Ryōta)
- Kijima (鬼島): Ryudai Onikura (鬼倉龍大, Onikura Ryūdai)
- Fenix Member: Matsuri Kamisato (神里まつり, Kamisato Matsuri)
- Tsuyoshi Eguchi (江口剛志, Eguchi Tsuyoshi): Kentaro Matsumoto (松永健太郎, Matsumoto Kentarō)
- Witness: Sachiko Soga (曽我佐知子, Soga Sachiko)
- Kamen Rider Revi: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉, Nawata Yūya)
- Vice, Kamen Rider Vice: Eitoku (永徳, Eitoku)
- Kamen Rider Evil: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士, Nakata Yūji)
- Kangaroo Deadman: Danki Sakae (榮 男樹, Sakae Danki)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Stamp Used:
- Rex, Mammoth, Megalodon, Lion
- Form Used:
- Rex Genome, Mammoth Genome, Megalodon Genome, Lion Genome
- Rex Genome, Mammoth Genome, Megalodon Genome, Lion Genome
- Revice Lion
- Bat Genome
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger episode 31, No. 31-kai! Full Combination! New Release!
- Closing Screen
- Kamen Riders: Revice
- Vistamps: Megalodon
- Count at episode end
- Vistamps in Revi's possession: Rex, Eagle, Mammoth, Megalodon, Ptera, Lion
- Vistamps in Fenix's possession: Jackal, Spider
- Vistamps in Evil's possession: Bat
- Proto Vistamps in Fenix's possession: Kamakiri, Kong, Kangaroo
- Proto Vistamps in Deadmans' possession: Giff Junior, Daiouika, Wolf
- When Ikki was about to transform into Lion Genome, Vice did Kuuga's transformation pose and thumbs up.