|This article is about a/an rider/imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Eve (イブ Ibu) is the main antagonist in the Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates.
He was an artificial Doberman Pinscher Imagin created by the G Men who is partnered to Reiji Kurosaki. He resides within a Rider Pass that resembles a badge, and as such, serves as the means of becoming G Den-O. Being an artificial Imagin, he has infinite knowledge and was able to counter any attack which he uses greatly even when he is not the one fighting. Like Kurosaki, Eve has little to no emotion, thinking only about duty and performing judgment. But when Kurosaki starts showing emotion, Eve deems humanity too illogical to exist and becomes G Den-O on his own, and deems his mission to be executing all humans. Eve (and G Den-O) were finally destroyed by Kamen Rider Diend Complete Form when Daiki used his Gekijouban Attack Ride Card and Final Attack Ride against Eve.
Plat Form (プラットフォーム Puratto Fōmu) is G Den-O's most basic default form undersuit, which is briefly seen during G Den-O`s transformation sequence before the Aura Armor and the Denkamen facemask attaches.
- Punching Power: 7 t.
- Kicking Power: 10 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 3.8 sec.
The default form of G Den-O based on a police officer with the DenKamen Mask resembling a patrol car. G Den-O has two Full Charge attacks, when they are activated, Eve proclaims "Perfect Weapon!", shortly after. The first is World Punish, where a barrier encompasses G Den-O so he can attack with a series of shots from Gun Mode. The second one is World End, a powerful strike in Jutte Mode while the red and blue lights on his Den-Kamen light up but was not used in the movie.
- DenGasher: Personal weapon
- Eve is the only Imagin that does not have a monster appearance since he resides in a Rider Pass.
- Eve is similar to the G4 AI from Kamen Rider Agito, in that they are both artificial intelligence used by a police agency that end up taking over their original user's Rider form, though Eve does this by transforming by himself, whereas the G4 AI kills its wearer.
- Kamen Rider Den-O