|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Episode Red: Zero no Star Twinkle (EPISODE RED ゼロのスタートウィンクル Episōdo Reddo Zero no Sutā Towinkuru, "Zero's Star Twinkle") is the first film of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー THE MOVIE 超・電王トリロジー Kamen Raidā × Kamen Raidā × Kamen Raidā Za Mūbī: Chō Den'ō Torirojī), a series of films part of the Kamen Rider Den-O franchise, particularly its Cho-Den-O Series.
The catchphrase for the movie is "Crossing time, fighting for love." (時空を超えて―愛のための戦い。 Jikū o koete - Ai no tame no tatakai.). It is described as a slasher and it focuses on Kamen Rider Zeronos, particularly his red Zero Form. The story is that of the younger Yuto Sakurai and Airi Nogami, his older self's wife, and the circumstances behind their relation. It premiered in theaters on May 22, 2010. A vinyl Deneb toy is to be released as a special gift for the film. Yuichi Nakamura reprises his role as Yuto Sakurai and Wakana Matsumoto reprises as her role as Airi Nogami in this film.
The first of these films is Episode Red: Zero no Star Twinkle. It is described as a love story and it focuses on Kamen Rider Zeronos, particularly his red Zero Form. The story is that of the younger Yuto Sakurai trying to ensure that the timeline is preserved when a new suitor comes to woo Airi Nogami, his older self's fianceé, but when Momotaros comes to ask for help he is torn between his two conflicting attempts to preserve time and space.
After a review of the love between Yuto Sakurai and Airi Nogami, with the man sacrificing his existence to help his past incarnation act as Kamen Rider Zeronos in order to protect both Airi and time itself, scene opens to Airi and Ryotaro are renovating the Milk Dipper. Seigi Ozaki and Issē Miura arrive while Ryotaro is suddenly possessed by Momotaros who spirits him off while telling him that the DenLiner has been hijacked by an Imagin. But on the way, M-Ryotaro senses two thugs attacking Airi during her walk and arrives in time to beat them out of thinking they are in league with the Imagin, only to hear that a young man put them up to it. Seeing Yuto leaving the scene makes it more confusing as M-Ryotaro loses him before Urataros calls that the DenLiner stopped thanks to the manual breaks.
When Ryotaro gets to the DenLiner, he learns the card the Imagin put in the DenBird had no clear date and causes the train to travel anywhere within the month of January 2010. Furthermore, as the Owner of the DenLiner reassures the passengers, the time train would eventually crash if the bakes fail. When Momotaro accuses Yuto of being behind it, Deneb appears from the passenger car to explain that he engineered a kidnapping so Yuto can be with Airi. But the plan never occurred as Yuto kicked him out the ZeroLiner upon hearing the plan. When the DenLiner's brakes start to fail, the Owner sends Ryotaro and the Tarōs to anchor the train to May 2010 by tying it to a concrete block outside of the sands of time.
Back at the Milk Dipper, two thugs appear at the Milk Dipper to intimidate Airi, but Yuto appears just in time to save her. He is about to leave when Airi offers him sweet coffee. From outside, the mastermind of the two attacks, Hiroshi Kikuchi, fumes that his plan to save Airi failed as Piggies Imagin mocks him while reminding him of their contract where Kikuchi is promised the chance to impress Airi and gain her love. Sensing the Imagin, Momotaros is unable to act as he hurt his back from working. Urataros possesses Ryotaro and finds the Piggies Imagin, fighting him as Den-O Rod Form before Deneb arrives for support as Piggies Imagin spirits Kikuchi. After Urataros, Ryotaro, and Deneb return to the Milky Dipper as they find Yuto and Airi talking before the latter laments how she may never be with Sakurai as the former knows he wants to see her again. Deneb takes it hard before he meets up with Yuto to apologize before he gets a plan to fix everything while the Piggies Imagin plans his own scheme. Leaving for his time as the Owner measures everything in response to a call from the Station Master, Ryotaro leaves to find the ropes anchoring the DenLiner to May 2010 snapping, leaving the boy on his own to find the Imagin and contract holder.
The next day, with Ozaki and Miura acting as her bodyguards, Airi is taking a walk until the Piggies Imagin knocks them out and kidnaps her. Arriving at her aid, Ryotaro assumes Den-O Plat Form to save her, only to be easily defeated as Yuto becomes Zeronos Zero Form to fight the Piggies Imagin. But when the Imagin reveals he intends to kill Kikuchi if this scheme fails, Zeronos is forced to take a fall. However, unable to follow the plan, Kikuchi is forced to see Imagin throw Airi into the back of the truck and claims that his contract with Kikuchi is complete. However, unable to prove himself a hero, Kikuchi drives off with the Imagin jumping after him. Zeronos follows the truck in the ZeroLiner for some time before switching to the ZeroHorn while Ryotaro chases foolishly until he finds Momotaros dressed as a homeless man. Momotaros is overjoyed by this and hugs Ryotaro as Ryotaro comforts him. Momotaros reveals he jumped out of the DenLiner while it was in January 12, 2010, and had been living under a bridge with some homeless people for four months. He also mentions how he first witnessed Kikuchi becoming enamored with Airi at the time before joining Ryotaro in his chase after the Imagin.
Still chasing the truck, assuming Vega Form, Zeronos uses ZeroLiner Naginata to knock the Piggies Imagin off of the truck as Ryotaro and Momotaros arrive and transform into Kamen Rider Den-O. By then, as Den-O Sword Form is outmatched with an attack to the back, the DenLiner is brought back under control by the KingLiner. With Urataros, Kintaros, and Ryutaros, Den-O transforms into Climax Form and uses his Extreme Slash to easily destroy the Piggies Imagin. Meanwhile, when the truck's brakes are no longer working and heading to a cliff, Zeronos transforms into Altair Form to save Airi, leaving Deneb on the ZeroHorn. With Airi in his arms, the two leap out of the truck as Deneb shoots at its tires to turn it onto its side before it reaches the cliff, saving Kikuchi as well while Airi comes to see Yuto looking over her. As Yuto takes Airi back to town, Deneb heads to the DenLiner as he laments failing Yuto in getting Airi's love as Ryotaro assures him that might be someday. Using the ZeroHorn to take Airi back to town, Yuto stops as they see the starry sky and Airi realizes that Yuto was the man she used to love.
- Den-O: Rod Form, Plat Form, Sword Form, Climax Form
- Zeronos: Zero Form, Vega Form, Altair Form
- Yuto Sakurai (桜井 侑斗 Sakurai Yūto): Yuichi Nakamura (中村 優一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Airi Nogami (野上 愛理 Nogami Airi): Wakana Matsumoto (松本 若菜 Matsumoto Wakana)
- Ryotaro Nogami (野上 良太郎 Nogami Ryōtarō): Takuya Mizoguchi (溝口 琢矢 Mizoguchi Takuya)
- Kohana (コハナ Kohana): Tamaki Matsumoto (松元 環季 Matsumoto Tamaki)
- Naomi (ナオミ): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Seigi Ozaki (尾崎 正義 Ozaki Seigi): Akira Nagata (永田 彬 Nagata Akira) of RUN&GUN
- Issē Miura (三浦 イッセー Miura Issē): Ryo Ueno (上野 亮 Ueno Ryō)
- Owner/Station Master (オーナー／駅長 Ōnā/Ekichō): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Hiroshi Kikuchi (菊地 宏 Kikuchi Hiroshi): Hideo Nakaizumi (中泉 英雄 Nakaizumi Hideo)
- Yuto Sakurai (Adult) (桜井 侑斗（大人） Sakurai Yūto (Otona)): Tomonobu Okano (岡野 友信 Okano Tomonobu)
- Deneb (デネブ Denebu): Hōchū Ōtsuka (大塚 芳忠 Ōtsuka Hōchū)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Urataros (ウラタロス Uratarosu): Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji)
- Kintaros (キンタロス Kintarosu): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- Ryutaros (リュウタロス Ryūtarosu): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Piggies Imagin (ピギーズイマジン Pigīzu Imajin)
- Kamen Rider Den-O, Momotaros: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Zeronos: Makoto Itō (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto)
- Urataros: Eitoku (永徳)
- Piggies Imagin: Norihito Itō (伊藤 教人 Itō Norihito)
- Kintaros: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Ryutaros: Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ Ogura Toshihiro)
- Deneb: Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文 Oshikawa Yoshifumi), Yugo Fujii (藤井 祐伍 Fujii Yūgo)
- Episode Red theme
- "Action-ZERO 2010"
In addition to the three Episode singles, the Cho-Den-O Trilogy: Original Soundtrack (超電王トリロジー ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Chō Den'ō Torirojī Orijinaru Saundotorakku) was released on May 26, 2010, and the Kamen Rider Den-O Super CD Box Set (仮面ライダー電王 超CD-BOX Kamen Raidā Den'ō Chō Shī Dī Bokkusu) consisting of 20 CDs and 2 DVDs, amassing a total of 350 songs, is scheduled for release on July 28, 2010, including the new song "Climax Jump for U".
- ↑ "史上初!?『仮面ライダー超・電王』３作品連続公開が決定！ ｜ テレビ関連ニュース [テレビドガッチ]". 2010-03-19. http://dogatch.jp/blog/news/ex/1019039176.html. Retrieved 2010-03-20.
- ↑ "シリーズ初！劇場版「仮面ライダー電王」3作連続上映決定！ : 映画ニュース - 映画のことならeiga.com". 2010-03-19. http://eiga.com/buzz/20100319/24/. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- ↑ "『超電王』会見で秋山莉奈、松本若菜を仮面ライダーがお姫様抱っこ！ 映画/DVD/海外ドラマ MOVIE Collection [ムビコレ"]. 2010-03-19. http://www.moviecollection.jp/news/detail.html?p=1008. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "デネブとのラブラブなシーンが見どころ！？ 超・電王 EPISODE RED ゼロのスタートウィンクル: OCNアニメ・特撮公式ブログ OCNアニメニュース｜話題のアニメ、アニメニュース満載のアニメブログ". 2010-03-20. http://animation.blog.ocn.ne.jp/anime/2010/03/episode_red_ca5.html. Retrieved 2010-03-20.
- ↑ Figure-Oh, vol. 146
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 "ナオミ：ぜひ大切な方、家族と観て、絆を深めてもらえたらいいですね: OCNアニメ・特撮公式ブログ OCNアニメニュース｜話題のアニメ、アニメニュース満載のアニメブログ". 2010-03-20. http://animation.blog.ocn.ne.jp/anime/2010/03/post_c717.html. Retrieved 2010-03-20.
- ↑ "５人の仮面ライダー結集、秋山莉奈がＰＲ - シネマニュース : nikkansports.com". 2010-03-19. http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/cinema/news/f-et-tp1-20100319-607802.html. Retrieved 2010-03-19.