|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider W.|
- "Engine Maximum Drive!"
- ―Finisher announcement[src]
Ryu can wield this weapon outside of Accel's transformation, though it is extremely heavy.
Through the use of the Engine Memory, Accel can use the Engine Blade's different elemental abilities by pulling the trigger.
- 1.Jet (ジェット Jetto)
- 2.Steam (スチーム Suchīmu)
- 3.Electric (エレクトリック Erekutorikku)
Engine Blade can also allows Accel to perform two unique Rider Slash Maximum Drive finishers with the Engine Blade through the Engine Memory.
- A-Slasher (エースラッシャー Ē Surasshā): A concentration of energy in the shape of the letter A is shot out from the Engine Blade at the enemy.
- Dynamic Ace (ダイナミックエース Dainamikku Ēsu): Accel performs three consecutive slashes that form the letter A in a horizontal or vertical plane, slashing through the enemy to destroy it.
- AccelBooster can utilize the Engine Blade and perform the Boost Slasher (ブーストスラシャー Būsuto Surasshā) Maximum Drive, where the Engine Blade project a large golden energy blade to slice through the target.
When Kamen Rider AccelTrial combines the Engine Maximum Drive with the Trial Maximum Drive, he can perform the Machine Gun Slasher (マシンガンスラッシャー Mashingan Surasshā) Maximum Drive, repeatedly slashing the target in the time limit, instantly destroying them.
- In AccelTurbuler form, his finisher is the AccelTurbuler Phoenix (アクセルタービュラーフェニックス Akuseru Tāburā Fenikkusu): Accel pierces through his target while covered in flames forming the English letter A.
- The Engine Blade can be used with any of Double's Memories, as Accel once used Philip's Cyclone Memory to unleash a series of wind-powered slashes. This proved to be very effective against even the strongest of Dopants, Weather.
Sengoku Battle Royale
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the Engine Blade". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/double/rider/enginebrade.html. Retrieved 2010-01-24.