|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Encore: Nago Ixa Explosively Returns (アンコール・名護イクサ爆現 Ankōru: Nago Ikusa Bakugen) is the fortieth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
In 1986, after learning the truth behind Maya and Otoya hiding it from her, Yuri encounters the Fangire queen and resolves to kill her until Otoya tries to stop her. Later, Maya takes Yuri's place in the picnic Otoya planned as she promises not to fight her. When Otoya leaves, he briefly encounters the King, who witnessed the man's meeting with Maya before he resumes his hunt for the Arms Monsters, offering to spare their lives if they kill Otoya for him. While this occurs, Yuri finally finds Maya and challenges her in Ixa form, with the Fangire managing to defeat her without fighting her.
In 2008, after coming to his senses in the aftermath when the Bishop causes his Fangire nature to surface, Wataru runs off in horror of what he almost did to Megumi. After Kengo reports of what occurred, Shima scolds Keisuke as he explains that Wataru's torn heart might do the job of killing the young man for them, though he secretly wants to help Wataru. Taiga, confident that Wataru would fight for him, confronts Shima who attempted to ask him to help him kill Kiva. However, as Keisuke pointed out, the events caused Wataru to relapse back into isolation, even refusing to let Shizuka in as Keisuke arrived. Later, when the Seamoon Fangire attacks, Kengo takes out all his frustration on the Fangire to redeem himself as Ixa's user. However, the Bishop arrives to personally kill Ixa while Wataru ignores the Bloody Rose. But at the last second, Kiva arrives to stop the Swallowtail Fangire from killing Kengo before walking off to resume his isolation with intent to never fight again for the sake of those he cares about. After leading an attempt to storm Wataru's home for a forced intervention on his behalf, Keisuke uses the Ixa Knuckle to battle both the Seamoon Fangire and the Bishop, however Taiga arrives to kill Keisuke while Wataru still ignores the Bloody Rose.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd, Kivat-Bat the 2nd (キバットバットⅢ世、キバットバットⅡ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Kibattobatto Nisei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- King (キング Kingu): Shinya Niiro (新納 慎也 Niiro Shin'ya)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Wataru Kurenai (Child): Yohei Itagaki (板垣 陽平 Itagaki Yōhei)
- Seamoon Fangire (シームーンファンガイア Sīmūn Fangaia): Yūichi Ishigami (石上 裕一 Ishigami Yūichi)
Kiva: Emperor Form
Ixa: Save Mode, Burst Mode, Risng Ixa
Saga: Saga Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 39, GP 39: Nostalgic Children.
- Viewership: 5.6%
- An encore is an additional performance added at the end of a concert, usually accompanied with an applause from audiences to encourage the performers to have a climatic action to appease the audience.
- This is the first episode that Kiva doesn't assume his Main Form.
- This is the first episode King doesn't henshin to Dark Kiva.
Blu-ray Box 3 comes with 16 episodes.