|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider (Skyrider).|
Eight Riders' Great Training of Friendship (８人ライダー友情の大特訓 Hachi'nin Raidā Yūjō no Dai Tokkun) is the twenty-eighth episode of Kamen Rider (Skyrider). It is the concluding part of a two-part arc which sees all seven of the original Kamen Riders returning to Japan to help Skyrider fight Neo-Shocker. It features the first appearance of Powered Skyrider, Skyrider's permanent upgraded form, an evolution flowing with the power of the seven Riders accessed following the titular training.
In order to defeat Gurand Bazarmy and prevent his magma bomb from destroying Japan, Hiroshi undertakes training with the Seven Legendary Riders to obtain a greater power.
to be added
- Hiroshi Tsukuba (筑波 洋 Tsukuba Hiroshi) - Hiroaki Murakami (村上 弘明 Murakami Hiroaki)
- Naoko Itō (伊東 ナオコ Itō Naoko) - Mie Suzuki (鈴木 美江 Suzuki Mie)
- Aki Ozawa (小沢 アキ Ozawa Aki) - Sayako Eguchi (江口 燁子 Eguchi Sayako)
- Numa (沼 Numa) - Jin Takase (高瀬 仁 Takase Jin)
- Shigeru Kanō (叶 シゲル Kanō Shigeru) - Kōji Shiratori (白鳥 恒視 Shiratori Kōji)
- Admiral Majin (魔人提督 Majin Teitoku) - Yōsuke Naka (中 庸助 Naka Yōsuke)
- Genjirō Tani (谷 源次郎 Tani Genjirō) - Nobuo Tsukamoto (塚本 信夫 Tsukamoto Nobuo)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā) - Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
- Like the Double Riders' 'New' costumes, Powered Skyrider is a permanent upgrade and not a form change or special mode like Stronger Charge Up. This concept would be reused later in Kamen Rider Black RX, Kamen Rider Ryuki (Blank Form into Rider Form) and Kamen Rider Gaim with Zangetsu Shin.
- The team-ups between the eight Kamen Riders in the first half of the episode before Skyrider's training reflect the appearances of the past Riders previously in the series.
- #1, #2, and Amazon are the first to appear. These three Riders did not yet have an individual team-up with Skyrider at this point, only appearing with the others in the previous episode and in the movie Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King before that.
- Skyrider appears backed up by Riderman and X-Rider who previously came to assist him in episode 26, immediately preceeding this two-part arc which started in the previous episode.
- Skyrider is later assisted by V3 and Stronger in a chase on their motorcycles. They were the first two of the seven Riders Skyrider fought alongside, in episodes 23 and 21 respectively.
Skyrider Volume 3 features episodes 25-36.