|This article is about a/an breed of monsters in Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider OOO.|
Dummy Inhumanoids (ダミー怪人 Damī Kaijin) were a breed of recreated kaijin created by Lem Kannagi of Foundation X, composed of the Museum Dopants and the four main Greeed, and are recreations of said kaijin previously fought by Kamen Riders Double and OOO.
Their made their appearance before Kamen Rider OOO, overwhelming him as Kamen Rider Fourze found four Rider Astroswitches and three Rider Core Medals. Fourze and OOO inserted the respective items into their Drivers, charging them and freeing the Seven Legendary Riders who had been trapped within them. The seven Riders proceeded to engage the eight Dummy Inhumanoids, finishing off one each, joined by the future Rider Aqua.
- Kazari (カザリ): Destroyed by Kamen Rider Aqua's Aqua Vortex.
- R Nasca Dopant (Ｒナスカ・ドーパント R Nasuka Dōpanto): Destroyed by Kamen Rider 1's Rider Kick.
- Gamel (ガメル Gameru): Destroyed by Kamen Rider 2's Rider Punch.
- Claydoll Dopant (クレイドール・ドーパント Kureidōru Dōpanto): Destroyed by Kamen Rider V3's V3 Return Kick.
- Mezool (メズール Mezūru): Destroyed by Riderman's Rope Arm.
- Uva (ウヴァ): Destroyed by Kamen Rider X's X Kick.
- Smilodon Dopant (スミロドン・ドーパント Sumirodon Dōpanto): Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Wild Slash.
- Terror Dopant (テラー・ドーパント Terā Dōpanto): Destroyed by Kamen Rider Stronger's Stronger Electro Kick
- Curiously, while the dummy Claydoll Dopant inherits Wakana Sonozaki's "Tch", the dummy R Nasca Dopant is heard to have a male voice despite the only user to access that form being a woman.
- Similar recreations of the Greeeds and Zodiarts would later be employed by Kaisei Mogami of Foundation X to protect himself and the Enigma during the Nebula Bugster outbreak.