|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Drive Damashii (ドライブ魂 Doraibu Damashī, lit. "Drive Soul") is a Legend Rider form based on Kamen Rider Drive's Type Speed. Accessed through the Drive Ghost Eyecon, this form bears a currently unknown helmet with a currently unknown faceplate. The Kamen Rider is armed with Drive's Handle-Ken and Door-Ju in this form.
In this form, the Kamen Rider can move at a fast pace and stop like a racecar.
As one of the 16 Heisei Rider souls, Drive Damashii's power is also channeled through the Heisei Damashii which is accessed by Ghost via the combined Kamen Rider 45 Ghost Eyecon. In conjunction with Faiz and Kabuto, it grants Ghost the power of super-speed.
Legendary! Riders' Souls!
The Drive Eyecon was created by Kamen Rider Ghost having unlocked Drive's Parka Ghost from a replica of the Shift Speed manifested by Freya in order to fight the revived Over Evolved Heart who had been summoned by Frey as part of the twins' plan to have the Kamen Riders collect the six remaining Heisei Rider Eyecons so they could defeat Xibalba.
Kamen Rider 1
Ichigo and Heisei
Freya would later combine all 16 Heisei Rider Eyecons into the Kamen Rider 45 Ghost Eyecon, Ichigou Damashii as well as the combined Heisei Damashii, allowing him to defeat the revived Nova Shocker generals Urga and Buffal as well as the Alexander Dark Mind.
- Kamen Rider Ghost (Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! (Drive, Wizard), Kamen Rider 1)
- Kamen Rider Specter (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Necrom (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Omega Drive (Drive) (オメガドライブ ドライブ Omega Doraibu (Doraibu)): Ghost immediately performs a variation of Drive Type Speed's Full Throttle attack, Speedrop, that has the target being circled by a silhouette of the Tridoron, allowing Ghost's attack to bounce at the opponent in a pinball-like manner.
Behind the scenes
Drive Damashii is exclusively assumed on-screen by Kamen Rider Ghost in the webisode series Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! and Kamen Rider 1, and is also available to be used by Specter and Necrom in the arcade game Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
- Kamen Rider Ghost