|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
DriveArmor (ドライブアーマー Doraibu Amā) is a Kamen Rider Drive-based form accessed using the Drive Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Drive's Type Speed. When summoned, it is projected in a holographic Shift Tire and does Drive's signature pose before dispersing to attach to the user. The DriveArmor's Speed Tire Shoulders (スピードタイヤルショルダー Supīdo Taiya Shorudā) are modeled after Shift Tires, its lower arms are modeled after Shift Speed Lever Mode, and depending on whether it is used by Zi-O or Geiz, its visor spells out "Drive" (ドライブ Doraibu) in katakana or "Drive" (どらいぶ Doraibu) in hiragana respectively. The DriveArmor grants its user the super-speed abilities of Drive's Type Speed form as well as arm mounted weapons that fire energy projectiles that resemble the Type Speed Shift Car. The armor is also equipped with Core Driviar technology in its chestplate.
On December 8th, 2018, Geiz assumed the DriveArmor as he was engaged by Kamen Rider Decade: Agito Ground Form. Geiz attempted to use Drive's super speed to overwhelm "Agito" only to be countered by his opponent's extrasensory perception, finding himself pushed back by a single punch before being forced out of his transformation by Agito's Final Attack Ride, the Rider Kick.
- "(Digital beeping) Drive!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "Rider Time! (Type Speed-esque upbeat jazz music) Drive! Drive!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Type Speed-esque upbeat jazz music) Drive! Drive!"
- ―Rider Armor transformation announcement[src]
- Hissatsu Time Burst (ヒッサツタイムバースト Hissatsu Taimu Bāsuto, Lit. "Finisher Time Burst"), which has two variations.
- Rider Punch: Geiz performs a variation of Drive's JustiSmash, where he speeds around rapidly punching the enemy.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O