|This article is about a Rider weapon in Kamen Rider Build.|
|"Ready, go! Vortex Break!"|
The Rotary Sword-Gun Drill Crusher (回転剣銃 ドリルクラッシャー, Kaiten Kenjū Doriru Kurasshā) is Kamen Rider Build's primary weapon that can be accessed by any form of Build. It is also Kamen Rider Evol's personal weapon in Rabbit Form. It can be wielded by Sento and Ryuga while not being transformed with any drawbacks. Later Kamen Rider Killbus and Kamen Rider Metal Build are also capable to wielding Drill Crusher as their weapon.
- Dri-Spiral Blade (ドリスパイラルブレード, Dori Supairaru Burēdo): The Drill Crusher Blade Mode's drill blade. It's designed such that it can scrape off the enemy's armor when revolving at high speeds, and is lightweight. When in gun mode, it can double up as the Gun Spiral Muzzle (ガンスパイラルマズル, Gan Supairaru Mazuru), the bullets of which fly out while rotating at high speeds to more easily penetrate the target. It is also possible to customize it according to the situation by adjusting the fire immunity, explosive power, caliber, etc.
- Bray Grip (ブレイグリップ, Burei Gurippu): The grip of the Drill Crusher. The motion detecting system within it optimizes the weapons's own behavior at the time of the attack by analyzing the enemy's behavior, and the user's own habits.
- Connect Lancer (コネクトランサー, Konekuto Ransā): A pair of connection points located on the top and front of the Drill Crusher's base for the Drill Spiral Blade to attach to.
- Fullbottle Slot (フルボトルスロット, Furu Botoru Surotto): A slot at the back of the Drill Crusher for Fullbottles to go into when executing special attacks. All it has to do is take in the components of the bottle itself, and activate a special system for an attack depending on which Fullbottle is plugged into it.
- Vortex Meter (ボルテックメーター, Borutekku Mētā): A series of gauges attached to the side of the Drill Crusher that show the operating state of the internal engine. The faster the needles swing left and right, the better the attack power.
- Vortex Trigger (ボルテックトリガー, Borutekku Torigā): The gun mode's trigger. Once a Fullbottle is plugged into the slot, pulling it will trigger a special attack depending on which Fullbottle is in the slot.
The Drill Crusher is able to change from its base Blade Mode (ブレードモード, Burēdo Mōdo) into its Gun Mode (ガンモード, Gan Mōdo) by removing the Drill Spiral Blade and inserting the tip into the Connect Lancer on the side the handle, allowing Build to switch from close quarter combat to ranged combat.
The Drill Crusher's finisher is the Vortex Break (ボルテックブレイク, Borutekku Bureiku). To activate it, Build must plug a Fullbottle into the Full Bottle Slot of the weapon.
Build performs a slash channeling the power of a Biotic Fullbottle.
- Rabbit: The Drill Spiral Blade spins such that it creates a tornado before Build performs a red energy slash.
- Gorilla: The Drill Spiral Blade cloaks itself in an energy projection that bears a striking resemblance to the Muscle Glove.
- Ninjya: Purple energy Drill Spiral Blades are projected and spin violently around the Drill Crusher.
- Kaizoku: The Drill Spiral Blade spins such that it creates an energy whirlpool before Build performs a double azure energy slash, or an energy whirlpool blast.
- Unicorn: An energy projection resembling a unicorn's horn spins around the Drill Crusher as Build performs a powerful stab attack.
Build performs a slash channeling the power of an Abiotic Fullbottle.
- Rocket: The Drill Spiral Blade surrounds itself with energy before detaching from the Connect Lancer and launching itself at the enemy like a rocket.
Build fires a projectile channeling the power of a Biotic Fullbottle.
- Harinezumi: Build shoots white energy spikes at the enemy.
- Rose: Build fires a thorny vine shaped like the Drill Crusher's barrel that leaves behind a trail of rose petals.
Build fires a projectile channeling the power of an Abiotic Fullbottle.
- Sensuikan: Build shoots some torpedoes at the enemy.
Build can combine the Drill Crusher's finisher with the Build Driver to perform a powerful finisher.
- Sparkling Finish/Vortex Break (スパークリングフィニッシュ/ボルテックブレイク, Supākuringu Finisshu/Borutekku Bureiku): Build RabbitTank Sparkling Form plugs a Fullbottle into the Full Bottle Slot of the Drill Crusher and activates the Build Driver's finisher.
- Blade Mode:
- Kabutomushi: Build creates a large orange energy construct of a rhinoceros beetle's horn around the the Drill Crusher's blade surrounded by red, blue, and white bubbles. He then stabs the the horn into the ground, with it then appearing in front of the enemy and ramming into them.
- Blade Mode:
- The Drill Crusher is similar to the Drill Saber from Denji Sentai Megaranger as both are swords with a drill as the blade and an alternate gun mode. However, the Drill Crusher can turn into its Gun Mode by itself while the Drill Saber needs to combine with another weapon.