|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Doki Doki Makai Castle Kiva (ドキドキ魔界城キバ Doki Doki Makai-Jō Kiba, lit. Thump-Thump Castle of Demon World Kiva) is a video game based on Kamen Rider Kiva. It also serves as the basis for the Doki Doki Makai Castle Kiva Gashat.
to be added
Doki Doki Makai Castle Kiva was developed as part of a series of Heisei Rider Gashats by Genm Corp.. As part of CEO Kuroto Dan's ambition to gather the power of the legends preceeding his own Kamen Riders, they contributed to the completion of his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
A manifestation of Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ Kamen Raidā Kiba) appeared as part of a gathering of the first seventeen Heisei Riders which empowered Genm as he performed the Ganbarizing Critical Strike, defeating the three doctor Riders with one Rider Kick. Returning to his lair, Dan announced to Parado, who had taken the guise of Dr. Pac-Man, that everything was proceeding according to plan as his assembly of Gashats was completed.
Doki Doki Makai Castle Kiva Gashat
to be added
Behind the scenes
Among the Rider Gashats based off the first thirteen Heisei Riders, Doki Doki Makai Castle Kiva appears on-screen in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm; its associated Kiva Gamer features exclusively in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Dangerous Zombie's Level 2 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Shakariki Sports' Level 3 jingle.
- Though the printed name on the Gashat includes the word "Castle" in English, the activation announcement says it in Japanese.
- The Gashat's name may be a reference to the Castlevania game series, which is known in Japan as Akumajou Dracula ("Demon Castle Dracula").
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm