The Dogma Kingdom is the name of an evil organization in Kamen Rider Super-1.
- Telemacro (1-23)/Kaiser Crow (23) - Leader of the Dogma Kingdom. The bells that hang down under his throne ring which announces his arrival. After Mega Shogun's failure to destroy Kamen Rider Super-1, Telemacro transforms into Kaiser Crow to fight Kamen Rider Super-1.
- Mega Shogun (1-22)/Death Buffalo (22) - The Dogma Kingdom's only eminent chief. After all his subordinates were killed, he transforms into Death Buffalo to fight Kamen Rider Super-1.
- Telemacro's Bodyguards (1-23) - As there name states, they won't let anyone get to close to Telemacro.
- Dogmafighters (1-23) - Foot soldiers of the Dogma Kingdom.
- Fire Kong (1-2) - A gorilla monster.
- Erekibasu (3) - An octopus monster.
- Kamagirigan (4) - A praying mantis monster.
- ChameleKing (5) - A chameleon monster.
- Supaidaababan (6) - A spider monster.
- Arigisandaa (7) -
- Suneekukoburan (8) - A snake monster with a cobra head for a left hand.
- Ganigannii (9) - A crab monster
- Bakurongaa (10) -
- Jouzuwani: 1st Generation (11) - A sea horse monster.
- Jouzuwani: 2nd Generation (11) - A sea horse monster.
- Raigyon (12) - A piranha monster.
- Gyosutoma (12-13) -
- Mukaderiya (14) - A centipede monster
- Raionsandaa (15) - A lion monster
- Onimengo (16) -
- Ronriiurufu (17) -
- Yattaradamasu (18) -
- Kasettogoumoru (19) -
- Tsutadenma (20) -
- Bachingaru (21) -
- Satanbouku (movie) - An eagle monster.
- Strong-Bear (movie) - A bear monster.
- Hebindaa (movie) - A snake monster.
- Zozongaa (movie) - An elephant monster.
- Kureijii-Tiger (movie) - A tiger monster.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dogma Kingdom. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Kamen Rider Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.