|This article is about a/an ally in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Dogga (ドッガ Dogga) of the Franken Race (フランケン族 Furanken Zoku) was one of the Arms Monsters, the servants of Kiva, each the last of his kind. They support Kiva by turning into the weapons that allow Kiva to change form. They were absorbed into Beetle Fangire's breast plate and shoulder armor when they question their new king's intentions of removing the human/Fangire coexistence law.
- Height: 270 cm
- Weight: 320 kg
- "Dogga Hammer!"
- ―Kivat's transformation announcement[src]
- "Dogga Bite!"
- ―Kivat's finisher announcement[src]
The finishing attack is the Dogga Thunder Slap (ドッガ・サンダースラップ Dogga Sandā Surappu), before which Kivat must perform a Dogga Bite (ドッガバイト Dogga Baito) on the shaft of the hammer. The ball of the hammer opens up like a hand to reveal the True Eye (トゥルーアイ Turū Ai) in the palm, which can pinpoint a Fangire's exact location or release a shockwave that weakens the opponent Fangire's glass skin, rendering it immobile. Then the head of the hammer produces a giant energy duplicate of itself called the Phantom Hand (ファントムハンド Fantomu Hando), which follows Kiva's swings and crushes the enemy with massive collateral damage. 
The Dogga Hammer consists of the following parts:
- Thunder Fingers (サンダーフィンガー Sandā Fingā) - The Dogga Hammer's fingers/main head unit. It is capable of destroying a 10m thick iron plate in one smash. Due to it being made of super-dense Lucifer Metal (いルシファーメタル Rushifā Metaru), the Thunder Fingers can open up to use its palm as a sort of solid shield. The Thunder Fingers can also call lightning from heaven, storing it in the Iron Base to use later on in combat.
- Catena (カテナ Katena, lit. 'chain' in Italian) - A sacred chain that wraps around the Thunder Fingers. The Catena suppresses the Dogga Hammer's power until needed, preventing the Dogga Hammer from running amok from energy overflow.
- Catena Winch (カテナウインチ Katena Uinchi) - The grey metal decorations on top of the Dogga Hammer behind the Thunder Fingers. It senses the Dogga Hammer's current power flow and tightens or loosens the Catena accordingly. The Catena and Catena Winch are necessary to keep Dogga Hammer's power in check due to the Dogga Hammer being the most powerful out of the three Arm Monsters.
- Iron Base (アイアンベース Aian Bēsu) - The Dogga Hammer's wrist. It stores electric energy harnessed from thunder inside its internal Thunder Coil (サンダーコイル Sandā Koiru). A shock absorber is installed on the wrist and can reduce energy kickback of impacts, preventing Kiva from suffering recoil.
- Franken Stamp (Thunderbolt) (フランケンの刻印（サンダーボルト） Furanken no Kokuin (Sandāboruto), lit. 'Seal of Franken (Thunderbolt)) - The Dogga Hammer's hinge that the Thunder Grip folds onto. On the hinge are engraved emblems of a Franken being struck by a thunderstorm. The Franken Stamp was engraved by Dogga to remember the pride of his race.
- Thunder Grip (サンダーグリップ Sandā Gurippu) - The Dogga Hammer's black grip. It is a type of blood vessel, filled with purple blood unique to Dogga. When transforming into Kiva Dogga Form, the Dogga Hammer's power flows to Kiva via the blood vessel, allowing transformation.
- Dogga Fuestle (ドッガフエッスル Dogga Fuessuru): Kiva uses this Fuestle to summon Dogga from Castle Doran.
Behind the scenes
- "TV Asahi's page for the Dogga Hammer". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/kiva/rider/doggahammer.html. Retrieved 2009-06-27.