|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Disaster! The Red Sky! (異変！赤い空！ Ihen! Akai Sora!) is the twenty-fifth episode of Kamen Rider Ghost.
Takeru is now more resolute in bringing Makoto's body back from the Gamma world and Alain seems to have agreed to help. However, Akari is the one to stop them, stating that "It is not time yet." Akari senses that something is going through Alain's mind and is determined to find out more. Igor issues new orders to Bills and the Hikoki Gamma. Alain, irritated at the way Akari is seeing through him, goes to Fumi's takoyaki stall and Kanon is there. Suddenly, she falls unconscious. When Alain looks up, the sky is red.
to be added
- Takeru Tenkuji (天空寺 タケル Tenkūji Takeru): Shun Nishime (西銘 駿 Nishime Shun)
- Akari Tsukimura (月村 アカリ Tsukimura Akari): Hikaru Ohsawa (大沢 ひかる Ōsawa Hikaru)
- Makoto Fukami (深海 マコト Fukami Makoto): Ryosuke Yamamoto (山本 涼介 Yamamoto Ryōsuke)
- Onari (御成): Takayuki Yanagi (柳 喬之 Yanagi Takayuki)
- Alain (アラン Aran): Hayato Isomura (磯村 勇斗 Isomura Hayato)
- Kanon Fukami (深海 カノン Fukami Kanon): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudo Mio)
- Shibuya (シブヤ): Takuya Mizoguchi (溝口 琢矢 Mizoguchi Takuya)
- Narita (ナリタ): Reo Kansyuji (勧修寺 玲旺 Kanshūji Reo)
- Adel (アデル): Akihiro Mayama (真山 明大 Mayama Akihiro)
- Jabel (ジャベル Jaberu): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō)
- Igor (イゴール Igōru): Hiroshi Yamamoto (山本 浩司 Yamamoto Hiroshi)
- Steve Bills (スティーブ・ビルズ Sutību Biruzu): Thane Camus (セイン・カミュ Sein Kamyu)
- Ghost Driver (ゴーストドライバー Gōsuto Doraibā, Voice): m.c.A·T
- Fumi Fukushima (福嶋 フミ Fukushima Fumi): Hisako Okata (大方 斐紗子 Ōkata Hisako)
- Gazai Gamma (画材眼魔 Gazai Ganma): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki)
- Benkei (Voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- Hikoki Gamma (飛行機眼魔 Hikōki Ganma): Atsushi Imaruoka (伊丸岡 篤 Imaruoka Atsushi)
- Kamen Rider Ghost: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Necrom: Eitoku (永徳)
- Hikoki Gamma: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Gazai Gamma: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- Jabel: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- Eyecon Used:
- Billy the Kid, Ore, Eyecon Driver G
- Damashii Used:
- Ghosts summoned through Eyecon Driver G:
- Eyecon Used:
- Gamma Form Used:
- Gamma Superior
- Takeru is able to transform into Ghost Grateful Damashii despite the Machine Hoodie/Houdini Damashii not merging with the Eyecon Driver G.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger episode 8, Ep. 8: Savanna's Melody.
- Viewership: 5.1%
- Closing Screen Ghost Eyecon
- Count at episode end
- Takeru's days of life remaining: 63
- Eyecons in Ghost's Possession: 13
- Eyecons in Specter's Possession: 0
- Eyecons in Necrom's Possession: 2
- Eyecons connected: 9 (Ryoma, Musashi, Robin, Himiko, Newton, Benkei, Nobunaga, Edison, Goemon)
- This episode aired during the 45th anniversary of the first ever episode of the original Kamen Rider, which premiered on April 3, 1971. Though not featuring anniversary elements within itself, this episode was preceeded by a special retrospective showcasing all Kamen Rider protagonists up to Ghost. It is narrated by Kazuya Ichijō.
- Riderman, Shin, ZO and J, however, weren't mentioned.
- From this episode onward, the opening narration features an on-screen counter of the number of days Takeru has remaining in addition to Takeru's narration stating it.
- First appearance of Ghost Billy the Kid Damashii since episode 11.
- Ghost is seen using the Machine Hoodie in this episode, revealing that he inherited Specter's Rider Machine as well as his Eyecons after Makoto's Eyecon body was destroyed two episodes ago.
- This is the first appearance of Jabel's Gamma Superior form since episode 15.
- This is the first time Takeru uses the Eyecon Driver G to summon the full-body ghost from an Eyecon that he himself had not collected, Tutankhamun; this is not counting when he summoned every Parka Ghost without them forming bodies for themselves.
- It is revealed that the fifteen pillars in the prayer chamber in the Gamma World have the power to prevent the Ghost Eyecons from being used to grant a wish.
Blu-ray Collection 3 comes with 13 episodes.