|This article is about a transformation device in Kamen Rider Revice.|
- "Destream Driver! (デストリームドライバー！, Desutorīmu Doraibā!)"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
The Vail Driver has been thoroughly modified by George Karizaki to implement a transformation that does not require a demon's power in any way. However, in exchange for superhuman power, there is an immeasurable burden on the user. Due to being the culmination of the Demons system, it retains the Genomix (ゲノミクス, Genomikusu) function, which equips part of the Rider's body with an armament using the genetic information of a Vistamp.
The Destream Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Ohinjector (オーインジェクター, Ōinjekutā): The stamping-type information input device. It receives the power of various species of organisms by stamping the special information transmission code of the Vistamp, known as the Vistamp Code (バイスタンプコード, Baisutanpu Kōdo).
- Vistamp Pad (バイスタンプパッド, Baisutanpu Paddo): The Genome approval device. As a preliminary step to the Ohinjector, the Vistamp is approved by stamping here. Only when the stamping is approved does it switch to a standby state, making Ohinjector input possible.
- Destream Driver Body (デストリームドライバーボディ, Desutorīmu Doraibā Bodi): The exterior of Destream Driver. It is made of cemented carbide with Astometalum (アストメタルム, Asutometarumu), a rare metal harvested from extremely rare meteorites, as the main material, and protects the internal delicate equipment from any impact.
- Genomuscle (ゲノマッスル, Genomassuru): The artificial muscles of the Destream Driver. The artificial muscles, which draw out unlimited power by receiving an energy supply, rapidly multiply at the same time as the Spirit Up and wrap around the whole body of the user.
- Stream Knock (ストリームノック, Sutorīmu Nokku): The Destream Driver's operating device. It has a structure in which commands are input by strongly pushing the Stream Knock on both sides at the same time, providing a starting point for a variety of attacks. By pressing them once after stamping the Vistamp will charge Destream, enabling the finishing move Destream Finish (デストリームフィニッシュ, Desutorīmu Finisshu) to be carried out.
- Destream Converter (デストリームコンバーター, Desutorīmu Konbātā): The power source.
- Stream Ladder (ストリームラダー, Sutorīmu Radā): A band that deploys when the Driver is equipped and is fixed to the user's waist, forming a chain field that prevents the power of the animal species from leaking out.
- Vistamp Holder (バイスタンプホルダー, Baisutanpu Horudā): Holders for carrying Vistamps. They are placed on the left and right sides of the Destream Driver and a Vistamp can be set in each.
The user stamps the Vistamp Pad, then the Ohinjector, causing insect-like wings to erupt out of the user's back. The user becomes encased in a chrysalis, followed by insect legs extending from the back, and breaking apart the chrysalis to reveal the rider form. The legs lock into place, completing the transformation.
A Genomix change is activated by pressing the Stream Knocks on both sides of the Driver before repeating the same process of stamping a Vistamp on the top of the Driver, then the screen.
- Main article: Finisher (Revice)
- To initiate the Destream Driver's standard finisher, the Destream Finish (デストリームフィニッシュ, Desutorīmu Finisshu), the user presses a Vistamp used onto the screen before pressing both Stream Knocks once.
- While using a Genomix, a finisher is performed by pressing the Stream Knocks twice, then a third time. This results in a Destream Nova (デストリームノヴァ Desutorīmu Novā,) finisher using all of the active Vistamp abilities.
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
|Genta Igarashi||Kamen Rider Destream||Fierce Battle! Crimson Vail and Destream||Genta had the Destream Driver created from the Vail Driver by George so that he could defeat Vail.|
Behind the Scenes
- The Destream Driver is voiced by Shingo Fujimori, who also voices the majority of the Vistamps and the majority of Revice's equipment. However, the "Charge" announcement is voiced by both Fujimori and Kenjiro Tsuda, who who also voices Vail and both the Demons Driver and Vail Driver.
- Whereas in-series the Destream Driver is remodeled from the Vail Driver, the DX Vail Driver includes the standalone DX Destream Driver Unit, which can be attached to it to convert it to the Destream Driver.
- Similar to how Revice Driver bears the number 50, the front of the Destream Driver resembles the number 25. This represents the amount of time between 1997 (the year Vail was sealed away) and 2022 (the year most of Revice takes place in).