|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
The Heavy Spinning Sword DenKamen Sword (重回転剣デンカメンソード Jūkaitenken DenKamen Sōdo) is Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form's weapon in the shape of a large sword with a blade in the shape of a clock hand, created by the Taros for Ryotaro thanks to Ryutaros' drawing, serving as a means of communication from the DenLiner. Once the Rider Pass is inserted into the blade, Den-O assumes Liner Form to use the sword's full power. The four Tarōs are then (humorously) united at a single point.
The Turntable (ターンテーブル Tāntēburu) hilt/handguard has the four DenKamens of Sword, Rod, Ax, and Gun Forms. The Turntable spins by pulling the Delta Lever (デルタレバー Deruta Rebā), and the Tarōs can speak through the sword when the respective mask is spun to the blade side. The default mode is MomoSword (モモソード Momo Sōdo), while the other three settings are UraRod (ウラロッド Ura Roddo), KinAx (キンアックス Kin Akkusu), and RyuGun (リュウガン Ryū Gan).
DenKamen Sword allows Ryotaro to use one of five attacks, performing a different rushing attack on a set of energy tracks with the silhouette named the Aura-Liner (オーラライナー Ōrarainā) of the mode's respective train car covering him.
Ryotaro's main finisher was the Train Slash (電車斬り Densha Giri) - a name chosen by Ryotaro that the Taros and Naomi felt was unimaginative.
However, this weapon has other five finishers:
- In MomoSword Mode, Den-O performs a powerful horizontal slash through the target with Gouka's Aura-Liner covering him named the DenKamen Slash (デンカメンスラッシュ Denkamen Surasshu).
- In UraRod Mode, Den-O executes a forward lunging stab with Isurugi's Aura-Liner covering him named the DenKamen Attack (デンカメンアタック Denkamen Atakku).
- In KinAx Mode, Den-O executes a forward bashing with Rekkou's Aura-Liner covering him named the DenKamen Chop (デンカメンチョップ Denkamen Choppu). This attack was the only finisher not demonstrated through the course of the show.
- In RyuGun Mode, Den-O utilizes a projectile attack at the target with Ikazuchi's Aura-Liner covering him named the DenKamen Shot (デンカメンショット Denkamen Shotto). A variation of this move involves Den-O using the DenKamen Sword as a gun, firing multiple purple beam projectiles to multiple targets.
- By spinning the Turntable several complete rotations, the symbol in the center charges up and Ryotaro performs the Fullthrottle Break (フルスロットルブレイク Furu Surottoru Bureiku), with Aura-Liners of all four trains flanking him on either side.
- Den-O Liner Form had only used Full Charge finishers through this weapon only, but it bypasses the Rider Pass' Den-O Belt's finisher scanning when the Rider Pass is inserted into the back of DenKamen Sword.