|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
DecadeArmor (ディケイドアーマー DikeidoĀmā) is a Kamen Rider Decade-based form accessed using the Decade Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Decade's Default form. When summoned, the armor's parts are passed through the dimensional wall before attaching to the user and transforming into armor. Other Ridewatches can be inserted into the Decade Ridewatch to augment the DecadeArmor with the power of past upgrade or super forms.
Its visor and chest spells out "Decade" (ディケイド Dikeido) in katakana, the chest and left shoulder of DecadeArmor Build Form read "Sparkling" (スパークリング Supākuringu) in katakana, while the right shoulder reads "Build" (ビルド Birudo) in katakana.
The chest and left shoulder of DecadeArmor Ghost Form read "Grateful" (グレイトフル Gureitofuru) in katakana, while the right shoulder reads "Ghost" (ゴースト Gōsuto) in katakana.
The chest and left shoulder of DecadeArmor Ex-Aid Form R reads "Double Action XX R" (ダブルアクションＸＸＲ Daburu Akushon Daburu Ekkusu Āru) in katakana, and the chest and left shoulder of DecadeArmor Ex-Aid Form L reads "Double Action XX L" (ダブルアクションＸＸＬ Daburu Akushon Daburu Ekkusu Eru) in katakana, while the right shoulders of both forms read "Ex-Aid" (エグゼイド Eguzeido) in katakana.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O (Zi-O Episodes 14-17, 19)
- Both Zi-O's DecadeArmor form and Ghost's Toucon Boost Damashii form follow a similar theme for their special abilities. Both utilize their respective collectible devices to adapt different powers and abilities from their other Rider Forms to their own, and both give their Rider access to a higher grade of weaponry (i.e. Ride HeiSaber for Zi-O/Sunglasseslasher for Ghost).
- The design and function of the Decade Head Gear M is reminiscent of the Ganbarider's helmet design. Both armaments utilize a monitor-theme and feature a face screen which displays a 2-dimensional image of the Rider's face.
- The DecadeArmor's Dimension Face displays the Rider's face in proportion to their actual helmet size and uses a Rider Card-style template in its display. Ganbarider's helmet also displays the Rider's face, but uses a unique face filter-style display. This function extends to variations and form changes.
- Kamen Rider Ghost's Grateful Damashii form was chosen as the basis for the DecadeArmor Ghost Form instead of the Toucon Boost Damashii form, which is Ghost's actual, next point of progression from the Ore Damashii. This is the only instance thus far where the proper power-up form was skipped.
- Final Form Armor has the distinction of not sharing the design of standard Rider Armor, instead, possessing the original design of the Form used by the Rider, with the only constant difference being the chest armor, shoulder armor, and helmet from DecadeArmor, and the Mid Band Liner M that vertically spans the torso of any form used by Zi-O.
- The barcode of DecadeArmor's main form has the numbers "2009 453145" underneath it. 2009 references the year Kamen Rider Decade debuted on TV, while the other numbers are the numerical order of letters in the alphabet which when deciphered spell out "D-E-C-A-D-E".
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Tsukasa Kadoya - Original Kamen Rider Decade