|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
David Stuart is a Veteran colonel from Afghanistan who initially allied with the No Men. In reality, he only worked together with them to get his hands on the Onyx Advent Deck.
David was now able to use the Onyx Advent Deck and cards to become Kamen Rider Onyx. But unfortunately he didn't use the Advent Deck for long, until Brian Mace used it to become the third Kamen Rider Onyx.
His war experience helped scatter his marbles. He was hunted down by his Advent Beasts after breaking the contract.
to be added
A black-colored version of Dragon Knight contracted to Dragblacker, Onyx possesses the same abilities and combat potential as the former; however, Onyx is relatively stronger than Dragon Knight, due to his Advent Cards having a higher AP.
- Advent Deck
Like Dragon Knight, Onyx slots his cards on the dragon-like slot on his left arm called the Black Drag Visor.
- Attack Vent: Summons Dragblacker to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Conjures a black dragon-designed broadsword.
- Strike Vent: Attaches a black dragon-like gauntlet on his right hand to shoot a burst of black flames assisted by Dragblacker.
- Guard Vent: Attaches black dragon-like guards on his arms.
- Final Vent: Summons Dragblacker for Onyx's Final Vent. It consists of Onyx jumping into the air to emit dark energy and then deliver a flying side kick with Dragblacker flying behind to boost the attack's power with its dark flame.
- In the novel-exclusive of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight it was uncertain of how David can transform into Kamen Rider Onyx, even without a mirror twin who needed to be from ventara.
- David Stuart is the first neutral character of the Dragon Knight novel which was only for the american novel series, but was later wrote in japan by Mano Katsunari.
- Kit Taylor - The Original Kamen Rider Onyx.
- Dark Shinji - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (as Onyx)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of characters in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight#David Stuart. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Kamen Rider Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|