|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Daiki Kyogoku (京極 大毅 Kyōgoku Daiki) is the chief of ZAIA Enterprise Japan's Research and Development department who used a Raidriser and Progrisekey from his company to transform into the Scouting Panda Raider (スカウティングパンダレイダー Sukautingu Panda Reidā).
To be added
- Height: 197.4 cm
- Weight: 109.8 kg
Kyogoku transforms into the Scouting Panda Raider (スカウティングパンダレイダー Sukautingu Panda Reidā) by using the Scouting Panda Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Dead Monochrome (デッドモノクローム Deddo Monokurōmu): The laser rifle connected by a tube to a container on its back.
- Propulsion: By positioning the Dead Monochrome down, the Scouting Panda Raider can propel itself over long distances.
- Scouting Bolide (スカウティングボライド Sukautingu Boraido): The Scouting Panda Raider fires a powerful laser beam from the Dead Monochrome.
Behind the Scenes
Daiki Kyogoku is portrayed by Kouichi Kosse (コッセこういち Kosse Kōichi). As the Scouting Panda Raider, his suit actor is Ryota Takenaka (竹中凌大 Takenaka Ryōta).
- Daiki is the first ZAIA Enterprise employee who transforms into a Raider.
- The Scouting Panda Raider is the first Raider to not transform on-screen since Storming Penguin Raider.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One