|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Daiki Kyogoku (京極 大毅 Kyōgoku Daiki) is the chief of ZAIA Enterprise Japan's Research and Development department who used a Raidriser and Progrisekey from his company to transform into the Scouting Panda Raider (スカウティングパンダレイダー Sukautingu Panda Reidā).
During the fourth Workplace Competition, Daiki secretly assists Gai without his acknowledge, due concern over ZAIA's first loss. He took a Raidriser and the Scouting Panda Progrisekey to become the Scouting Panda Raider. At the fire house competition, Daiki triggered an explosion in the building, causing a real fire and managed to escape Aruto Hiden, who spotted and attempted to pursue.
As the competition took a turn for the worse, the Raider hid in a nearby building until Aruto, transformed into Zero-One Rising Hopper, tracked him down in a nearby parking garage, forcing the Raider to open fire. After Zero-One dodged the blast and transformed into MetalCluster Hopper, the Raider attempted to fight but lost to Zero-One's rider slash, canceling Daiki's transformation. Daiki managed to escape, but dropped his ZAIA Spec, which was back to him by A.I.M.S. agent Isamu Fuwa. After the competition fire was settled, Isamu brought Daiki to Aruto, Gai and Yua Yaiba, forcing Daiki to reveal his plan to assist Gai in the workplace competition, but also revealed that ZAIA created the Raidriser and Gai's plans for a weapons race, which forced the ZAIA president to engage Fuwa in their Kamen Rider forms, also allowing Daiki to escape.
- Height: 197.4 cm
- Weight: 109.8 kg
Kyogoku transforms into the Scouting Panda Raider (スカウティングパンダレイダー Sukautingu Panda Reidā) by using the Scouting Panda Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Dead Monochrome (デッドモノクローム Deddo Monokurōmu): The laser rifle connected by a tube to a container on its back.
- Propulsion: By positioning the Dead Monochrome down, the Scouting Panda Raider can propel itself over long distances.
- Scouting Bolide (スカウティングボライド Sukautingu Boraido): The Scouting Panda Raider fires a powerful laser beam from the Dead Monochrome.
Behind the Scenes
Daiki Kyogoku is portrayed by Kouichi Kosse (コッセこういち Kosse Kōichi). As the Scouting Panda Raider, his suit actor is Ryota Takenaka (竹中凌大 Takenaka Ryōta).
- Daiki is the first ZAIA Enterprise employee who transforms into a Raider.
- Like the Storming Penguin Raider, Kyogoku does not transform into the Scouting Panda Raider on-screen.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One