|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Scratching Loading Matchlock Great Orange-DJ-Gun (スクラッチ装填火縄大橙ＤＪ銃 Sukuratchi Sōten Hinawadaidai-Dī Jei-Jū) is the Armored Rider Arms Weapon granted either by accessing Kachidoki Arms or via the summoning ability of Kiwami Arms. It resembles an updated and futuristic Tanegashima rifle.
By scratching the disk-like DJ Table (ＤＪテーブル Dī Jei Tēburu) apparatus, Gaim can enhance his shots, which are further subjected by the settings of the DJ Pitch (ＤＪピッチ Dī Jei Pitchi) switch, which is set at Medium by default, but can also be set at either Low or High. To further enhance the shots, Gaim has to scratch the DJ Table once again, then pull the trigger to show the effect.
- Low: Cannon-like bursts
- Medium: Shotgun-like blasts
- High: Machine gun-like firing speeds
In Kamen Rider Zangetsu Stage -Gaim Gaiden-, there is a white-colored variant of DJ Gun, named Hinawatenga-DJ-Ju (火縄甜瓜DJ銃 Hinawatenga-Dī Jei-Jū, lit."Matchlock Sweet Melon DJ Gun") which is used by Kamen Rider Zangetsu Kachidoki Arms.
- Armored Rider Gaim
- Kachidoki Arms (Gaim Episodes 23, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Gaim 24-26, 28, 30-34, 36-37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 38-39, 41-42, 44-46, Final Stage)
- Kiwami Arms (Gaim Episodes 32-37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 39-41, 46, Movie War Full Throttle, Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Armored Rider Zangetsu
- Kachidoki Arms (Kamen Rider Zangetsu Stage -Gaim Gaiden-, Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer)
The DJ Gun can combine with the Musou Saber for the stronger Taiken Mode (大剣モード Taiken Mōdo, lit. "Great Sword Mode"), making the Great Orange Blade (
The DJ Gun Taiken Mode can also combine with the Daidaimaru to create the even stronger Sojinto Mode (双刃刀モード Sōjintō Mōdo, lit."Double-Blade Sword Mode"), though this was never shown on-screen and thus is exclusive to the toyline. There is a possible unnamed and unused combination with the DJ Gun Taiken Mode and the Pine Iron, thus making another toy-exclusive combination.
By inserting a Lockseed into the DJ Gun's Drive Bay (ドライブベイ Doraibu Bei) and locking it in place, Gaim can perform a Fruits Charge (フルーツチャージ Furūtsu Chāji) finishing attack.
By locking the Kachidoki Lockseed, Gaim fires a large ball of energy at the enemy.
By locking a normal Lockseed, Gaim fires a powerful blast surrounded by a projection of multiple fruits at the enemy, which envelopes and soon destroys the target.
- Orange Charge (オレンジチャージ Orenji Chāji)
- Pine Charge (パインチャージ Pain Chāji, short for "Pineapple Charge")
- Ichigo Charge (イチゴチャージ Ichigo Chāji, lit. "Strawberry Charge")
- Hinawa Daidai Musou Zan (火縄大橙無双斬 Hinawa Daidai Musō Zan, lit. "Matchlock Great Orange Unrivaled Slash"): Has several variations depending on how Gaim initiates the finisher.
- Kachidoki Charge (カチドキチャージ Kachidoki Chāji, lit. "Triumph Charge"): By locking the Kachidoki Lockseed, Gaim ignites the blade in flames before unleashing a orange slice energy based powerful slash on the enemy.
- Orange Charge (オレンジチャージ Orenji Chāji): By locking the Orange Lockseed, Gaim unleashing a colorful slash on the enemy.
- Kiwami Au Lait (極(きわみ)オーレ Kiwami Ōre, lit. "Extreme Au Lait"): Gaim charges the blade with energy surrounded by image projections of fruits before slashing down the target. The fruit image projections scatter on impact.
- This is the second Arms Weapon to be a gun, with the first being the Budou Ryuhou.
- The DJ Gun is the first instance in the Kamen Rider series of a shotgun being used as a Rider weapon. Previous Riders have used either handguns, Gatling guns, cannons, lasers, or blasters.
- The DJ Gun has the same nickname as DJ Sagara, the creator of the Kachidoki Lockseed and, by extension, the weapon itself.
- The DJ Gun is the third weapon to include a slot for a Lockseed to be inserted in order to execute a finishing attack, with the first two being the Musou Saber and Sonic Arrow.
- However, of the three Lockseed slot weapons, this is the only one to be an Arms Weapon, as the Musou Saber and Sonic Arrow are both considered side weapons.
- The DJ Gun is somewhat similar to the Shining Caliber wielded by Kamen Rider Agito, as it is first wielded by the Rider's Super Form and also wielded by the Final Form. However, while the Shining Caliber has different modes for the two forms, the DJ Gun only has one mode by itself, discounting its combination with the Musou Saber.