|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
Cyclone (サイクロン号 Saikuron-gō) is a machine given to Kamen Rider by Professor Midorikawa. Cyclone takes the form of an off-road bike and can be ridden by people other than Hongo. When Hongo transforms into Kamen Rider the switch for the bike is also activated and the bike becomes an on-road bike.
A lighter remodeled version of Cyclone is introduced in Episode 14, however it's given to Hayato Ichimonji since Hongo had already left the country. In episode 40 when Rider 1 goes to save Rider 2, Cyclone has a similar form to Rider 2’s Cyclone. It’s assumed that Cyclone was upgraded while he was overseas.
- Jump Power: 30 m (40 m after alteration)
- Engine: Nuclear Engine
- Designer: Professor Midorikawa; Tobei Tachibana
Attacks using Cyclone
- Cyclone Crusher: A ramming attack with Cyclone.
- Used to destroy Gebacondor
Hongo returned to Japan with a modified original Cyclone, rather than the New Cyclone, using its maneuverability to fight against Shocker's experimental tank alongside the other seven Riders.
In his later appearances during Skyrider, he also rode into action with Cyclone, using it for seemingly the last time.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted #1 Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Cyclone!.