|This article is about a/an Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Crow Imagin (クロウイマジン Kurou Imajin) was an evil Imagin that appeared in Kamen Rider Den-O.
- Motif basis: Crow
- Fable Basis: The Bird in Borrowed Feathers
- Contract holder/host: Yumi Saitō (斉藤優美 Saitō Yumi)
- Rider Ticket date: July 24, 2006
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form
The Crow Imagin wields a cane and uses his feathers as explosive shurikens. When Yumi wishes to forget about her ex-boyfriend, the Crow Imagin fulfills this wish by destroying anything playing Four Seasons Concerto No. 1: Spring. Once in the past, he "erases" all of the members of Yumi and Toyama's wedding party. The Crow Imagin is defeated by Den-O Sword Form after Rod Form manages to counter his flight ability.
Behind the Scenes
Crow Imagin was designed by Yasushi Nirasawa (韮沢 靖 Nirasawa Yasushi).
- As pointed out in the design book Imagin: Say Your Wish..., the first few enemy Imagin correspond to Riders from Kamen Rider Ryuki, with the Crow Imagin corresponding to Kamen Rider Odin.