|This article is about a/an group of villians in Kamen Rider Black RX.|
The Crisis Empire are group of aliens who attempt to invade Earth. They always attempt to justify their invasion and their plans to exterminate the human race. They also claimed that their home planet is being sucked into a black hole. Since they think that humans do not really care about the Earth, the Crisis Empire thinks it is right for them to take over Earth.
World of Black RX
The Crisis Empire also exists in the A.R. World of Black RX, where it is fought by a alternate Kamen Rider Black RX. This Crisis Empire also possess an army of Chap foot soldiers. Having already recruited the Gorgom cult from the World of Black,Dai-Shocker's Apollogeist arrived in this world summoning Gorgom's Sai Mutant to convince Strange Demon Robot Shvarian, who sees himself as the ultimate machine in his branch, to join Dai-Shocker. He originally turned down Apollogeist's offer to join Dai-Shocker until he sees his power first hand. Black RX teamed up up with the A.R. Kamen Rider Black from the World of Black, helping Decade and his friends stop Dai-Shocker. Shvarian was destroyed by Decade Complete Form with the aid of Agito Shining Form as Apollogeist fled to another A.R. World.
General Jark of the Crisis Empire served as one of Dai-Shocker's commanders as the organization, based in the World of Decade, began its invasion of the A.R. Worlds. Jark led a Dai-Shocker platoon pursuing Diend and Natsumi Hikari as Decade arrived, intent on fighting Dai-Shocker and saving his friends, Jark was then killed by Diend.
Jark reappeared as part of the new Dai-Shocker assembled by Tsukasa to wipe out the Super Sentai, ensuring the survival of the Kamen Riders. After Dai-Shocker's alliance with Dai-Zangyack is revealed, Jark is once again defeated along with Shadow Moon by the combined forces of Kamen Rider Black and the Hikari Sentai Maskman.
In an alternate timeline caused by Ankh leaving a O-Medal behind in the year 1971, Shocker achieved its goal of dominion of Japan with the Shocker Greeed. Crisis Empire, represented by General Jark, was among the various organizations that forms a partnership with Shocker.
Super Hero Taisen GP
To be added
Among the members of the Crisis Empire are:
- Emperor Crisis (42, 46 & 47): The true leader of the empire who is not seen but mentioned several times throughout the series. His voice was first heard where Gedorian eventually appeased his wrath. He is later seen in the shadows when General Jark begged for power. He eventually offered Black RX the chance to replace General Jark and become the new right hand or even rule the Earth. When refused, he summons his host body Dasmader to finish Black RX. He appears as a giant, ugly alien head in the finale after the death of his host body Dasmader. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. It is speculated that he is the Great Leader responsible for the formation of the previous evil organizations as he claims that it won't be his last appearance. Upon his death, his planet is also destroyed because it was linked to his life force. He is voiced by Naya Goro, the same voice that was used for previous Great Leader incarnations. Used for "Lavasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- General Jark (1-46): The military leader of the empire wearing a gold face mask and a black cape. He was initially leading the attacks until Crisis arrived. Towards the end of the series, he was forcefully transformed by Crisis into a stronger warrior called Jark Midler to kill Black RX. In the process, Jark Midler easily murdered the Sahara parents and defeated V3 and Riderman while X and Amazon rescued the Sahara children from his grasp. When he was in the middle of battle, the Sahara children tried to kill him but Black RX as Roborider shielded the children and transformed into Biorider. He was inevitably killed by Black RX in a long mortal combat who used the Revolcane on him. Regressed to his normal form and near death, he proclaimed Crisis was too powerful even for Black RX. Used for "Count Dregon" and "Dregonator" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Intelligence Staff Officer Maribaron (1-24 & 27-47): The sorceress of the State, a human-looking officer in black and red armor with feelings for Jark. She uses the yellow feather on her helmet as a weapon or to send messages. She can also use a laser whip and breathe fire. Her monsters are Supernatural-Based. In one event, she revived the spirits of 10 used monsters when Kohtaro was believed to be dead to finish off the other riders. She also appeared to have actually cared for her fellow commanders, when she was saddened by their deaths. She was eventually shocked to learn that Dasmader was Grand Lord Crisis' mobile body. She was killed by Crisis when she objected on his decision to have Black RX join them. Used for "Nefaria" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Naval Commander Bosgun (1-8, 10-16 & 18-44): A tall man dressed in a blue-green naval coat and white tights who wields a jagged sword and dagger. He wears a white helmet with a red visor and a tiny face on his forehead, which seems to be his actual face. He is in charge of the Man-Beast/Mutant Unit. He once plotted to take over General Jark but his plans were foiled when one of his swords was destroyed by General Jark himself upon discovering his treachery when he lost to Black RX twice. He died fighting Black RX when he was stabbed by the Riboclane Sword during the arrival of Granzarias. Used for "Doubleface" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Armored Captain Gatezone (1-8, 10-15, 18-25 & 27-43): A blue robotic biker in a leather jacket, slack, and one red eye on his face. In charge of Robot Unit, he took to fight Black RX occasionally. He is armed with a blaster and a powerful motorcycle. He died fighting Black RX while attempting a suicide bomb attack, with only his head remaining before it was shattered by his own laser beams reflected by Black RX. Used for "Cyclopter" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Fanged Captain Gedorian (1-15, 18-25 & 27-42): A small, unusual creature who is in charge of the Alien Lifeforms Unit. He is constantly hopping about and annoying everyone else. He is the most cowardly and is quick to ditch a battle before it's even over. He was soon targeted by Dasmader, Gatezone and Bosgun when Grand Lord Crisis was about to destroy them all. Afterwards, he soon gave his life to ensure the others avoided Crisis' wrath when he transferred his life energy into Gedoll Ridoll before his monster died at Black RX's hands. Used for "Gork" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Colonel Dasmader (28-30 & 33-47): An inspector sent by Grand Lord Crisis at the middle of the series. The others hate the way he does his job being arrogant and everything. He was almost killed by both General Jark and Black RX. He later leads Gatezone and Bosgun in the attempt to kill Gedorian to appease Grand Lord Crisis' anger. In episode 46, Maribaron discovers that he is somewhat a puppet of Grand Lord Crisis and a mobile body. In episode 47, he was summoned when Black RX refused Grand Lord Crisis' order. He served as Grand Lord Crisis' second body which was revealed upon his demise.
- Chief Cabinet Secretary Robo Chakram (1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 12-15, 21, 37 & 47): A small robot that announces Jark's arrival before his subordinates and transmits messages from Crisis himself. He was destroyed by Kamen Rider Black RX before the final battle with Dasmader who was already possessed by Grand Lord Crisis. Used as "Fact" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Chaps: The Crisis Empire's foot soldiers with hockey mask-like faces. They come in three colors: gray, brown and black. They later wear capes. The last of them were finished by the original 10 Kamen Riders before Black RX battled Dasmader. Used as "Commandoids" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Main article: Kaiman Senshi
The monsters used by the Crisis Empire are referred to Kaiman Senshi which translates to "Demon Warriors." Each one belongs to the known Crisis Empire Units: The Supernatural unit, the Robot unit, the Man-Beast/Mutant unit, and the Alien Lifeform unit. Here are those monsters:
This is the unit used by Colonel Maribaron:
- Skullma (1, 2 & Movie): A Grim Reaper-style monster with two long horns coming out from its hood. Skull Devil #1 can use his scythe to blast an electrical force field to bind anyone. He was assisted by two hornless versions of himself called Skullmastars. They were planting spikes that disrupted vehicles and other energies. At an amusement park at night, they defeated Kohtaro before he can henshin. After Kohtaro escaped and mutated into Kamen Rider Black RX, Skullma and the Skullmastars were sent down. In the second encounter, Kohtaro rode on Acrobattler to knock them off their bikes. They used their electric forcefield attacks on Kamen Rider Black RX until he broke free. Skullma and the Skullmastars pulled Kamen Rider Black RX underwater which resulted in an explosion in which Skullma was destroyed (since it never appeared after that). The two Skullmastars served the Crisis Empire on different occasions including buying Acchi Pecchi some time to get away with a girl in episode 9, helping Black Zel obtain a scientist in episode 19, trying to prevent Youko when Maribaron posed as her to get a girl to read an incantation in episode 32, and looking For Kohtaro in episode 42. They returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie to fight Kohtaro before he is sucked into a dimensional warp. Were used for "Skull Reapers" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Bujin (7): A man dressed in a green and yellow helmet, silver armor, and a black cape. He wields a sword in battle, his cape can also explode, and his ability was to harness the sun's rays and use them a weapon as well as move through anything that's reflective. After Kohtaro took out Chaps disguised as men in black outfits, Bujin appeared and Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and battled him until Bujin fled. The item he received from Yousuke, Kohtaro saved from the Chaps contained blueprints for a laser and the Crisis Empire is after it. To get the blueprints from Kohtaro, Bujin attacked again after capturing Yousuke. Kohtaro found Yousuke in a factory where Maribaron and Bujin appeared. Kohtaro surrendered the blueprints and the Chaps ambushed him. Kohtaro recovered and transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. He called for Acrobatter to help and Bujin knocked him off. Bujin and Kamen Rider Black RX did a swordfight until Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane to destroy Bujin. Was used for "Solarsect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Zunojin (12): An elf-like monster. He wields a blade in battle and it can shoot a beam from the crystal on its forehead. Crisis Empire used Zunojin to attack Reiko in her dreams. When Kohtaro discovered this, he used a machine to enter Reiko's dream after transforming into Kamen Rider Black RX. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane.
- Byakki (20): A green and white-furred shaman with bat wings for ears. It's armed with a skull-headed staff and is armed with bananas that can be used as weapons and other uses. Byakki used his bananas to infiltrate a gold deposity to steal rare explodium gold. Joe told Kohtaro about a weird old man who bought bananas from his banana stand after following him to his house. Shigeru and his friends stumbled onto his house and ended up captured. When Kohtaro arrived and found Shigeru and his friends, the weird old man revealed his true form of Byakki and attacked Kohtaro. Byakki threw a banana into Kohtaro's chest knocking him out and making off with him. Atop a building, Byakki tried to use a big banana to push the impaled banana in more until Kohtaro recovered when it broke when Kohtaro used his Roborider ability. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. After some banana attacks from Byakki, Kamen Rider Black RX became Biorider. While on Mach Jabba, Biorider attacked Byakki and used his liquid powers to evade his banana attacks. Biorider broke Byakki's staff before destroying him with his Bio Blade. Was used for "Bananatex" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Rock Devil (32): A plant-covered rock monster who wore an orange loin cloth. He can manipulate soil, split into rocks, and launch the rocks on his body. His stone heart can allow him to regenerate from Black RX's attacks. As a diversion to use a girl to restore a key to the demon world for their invasion, Maribaron sent Ganma to battle RX. When Kohtaro was ambushed and pulled underground by Ganma, Kohtaro became Kamen Rider Black RX and then became Biorider to escape from underground then reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Ganma before retreating to where Maribaron was. After RX thwarted Maribaron, she used Ganma on Him. During battle, RX discovered Ganma's stone heart and called out his Revolcane which he threw at Ganma's stone heart before fully impaling it which led to Ganma's destruction. Was used for "Boulder Beetle" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Wilki (35): A one-horned bluish imp monster armed with a pitchfork. He can shoot a beam from its horn. Maribaron planted him inside Kohtaro to kill him when he was being pursued by the police. This was a plan by Maribaron to hack into the city records and make specific people look like criminals. When Wilki became known to Kohtaro while he was in jail, he henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and escaped from jail. Wilki even poked him while he was escaping on Acrobattler. While in the sewers, Kamen Rider Black RX became Biorider and found out what Crisis Empire was up to. When the latest person was arrested, Wilki attacked Kamen Rider Black RX to deliver the final blow. Kamen Rider Black RX faked his death and was brought to Maribaron. He eventually became BioRider when Maribaron was about to deliver the final blow. BioRider revealed that his form prevented Wilki from killing him. With all the police computers experiencing a system down, Maribaron retreated and Wilki attacked. BioRider called out his Bio Blade and fought Wilki and the Chaps. BioRider managed to chop off its horn and destroy its pitchfork. BioRider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and brought out his Revolcane to disarm Wilki and destroy him. Was used for "Brain Mite" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Tenku (38): A pink baboon-like monster who disguised herself as a gypsy as part of a plot to build a city for the Crisis Empire. She was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Spearavore" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Hundred-Eyed Hag (41): A multi-eyed hag creature and Maribaron's aunt who could imprison anyone within her main eye. She was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. She was the last Supernatural/Demon monster. Was used for "Ocusect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
This is the unit led by Captain Gatenzone:
- Cublican (2): A robot monster created by Gatenzone. He can attack with his laser cannon arm and shoot a red beam from the red part of his head. Gatenzone sent it after Black RX and it was created in the guise of man after stealing some of Lieutenant Hayato Hayami's clothes. When trying to attack Reiko, Shigeru, and Hitomi while he was driving a car, Kohtaro jumped onto the front while Cublican took him to a warehouse. When it was revealed that he's not a real Human, Cublican shed his disguise upon his synthetic skin catching fire from being knocked into a switchbox. When Black RX severed the robot's head with his RX Kick, Cublican grows a new head: a four-way cannon which attacked RX. Kamen Rider Black RX absorbed the sun's rays to recharge before calling for Acrobatter. While Black RX was riding on Acrobatter, Kublican was the first to be destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Larvatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gungadin (4): A large robot with tank treads instead of legs. He can attack with the guns on his body. Gatenzone sent him to attack the warehouse where Acrobattler and Ridoron are in. Acrobattler tried to fight Gungadin and failed when Gatenzone joined the battle and chased after Acrobatter on his motorcycle. He had Black RX in a pinch which he retreated. Gungadin destroyed what was not the real Ridron. Gungadin later went on a rampage in the city. He had Black RX in a pinch again until Ridron rammed Gun Gadin and later knocked him on its side before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Beetletron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Scryde (11): A robot that was destroyed by Grand Lord Crisis for being too powerful for the Crisis Empire to control. Gatezawn salvages Scryde and revives the monster, sending him to Earth to use discarded items to seal people before having his army attack humans. Though he nearly killed RX, Kohtaro escapes with few injuries as he has Ridron and Acrobatter to break Scryde's hold over his garbage army. Once he knocks Scryde's head skin off, RX destroys him with the Revolcane in order to free the humans from within the discarded items. Was used for "Recyclotron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Deathgaron (14, 15 & Movie): A humanoid robot who resembles a silver insect. He wields a laser pistol in battle and a bazooka in the movie, has powerful punches, can detach the blades on his back to use as weapons (and throw them as if they were boomerangs), and can shoot a beam from its forehead. Crisis Empire led Kohtaro into a trap that involved Deathgaron when his stepsister Hitomi was kidnapped by Maribaron. When encountered by Kohtaro, he attacked and Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX where he hit a red circular thing on him sending them through a wormhole where Deathgaron got away. After a sparring match with the Triplon Units, Deathgaron fought Kohtaro again who transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. When it looked as if Deathgaron had actually killed Hitomi, RX was in a state of sorrow and sadness over the death of Hitomi that a new version evolved out of him called Roborider. Roborider used his Vortech Shooter to get out the room and fought Death Gron outside. Roborider shot off Deathgaron's right arm with the Vortech Shooter. Before he died from his injuries, Deathgaron revealed that the Hitomi that was killed was actually a fake. Was used for "Robosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Triplon (15-17 & Movie): A red monster that originally appeared as its three components: Triplon Units 1-3. Triplon Unit 1 can shoot an energy beam from its antennae. Together, they can become United Triplon who can attack with the circle on its head. The Triplon Units first attacked Kohtaro after his first battle with Death Gron whom they later sparred with. Kohtaro got away in Ridron. After Neck Sticker's destruction, the Triplon Units captured Shigeru and attacked Kohtaro and Joe which led to their capture. After escaping their bindings, Kohtaro had Joe get Shigeru to safety and ended up fighting the Triplon Units upon transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. After escaping the pit in his new Biorider form, Biorider defeated some Chaps and battled the Triplon Units when they merge into United Triplon. Biorider called Acrobatter (who became Mach Jabba when boarded by Biorider) and attacked them. Biorider destroyed United Triplon with his Bio Blade. He returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie where he assisted the Death Gron, Harmful Giscon, and Flying Squirrel Beast into fighting the Kamen Riders only to be destroyed by a team Rider Kick. Was used for "Tripron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Nexticker (16): A blue robotic monster. He can extend its neck, and shoot lasers from his eyes. He was sent to attack Kohtaro when he was pursuing Maribaron and her group and mind-controlled a cyborg named Joe. When Kohtaro was saved by some of the demon world's people, Neck Sticker and Joe attacked again. Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and used one of Joe's sai to impale Neck Sticker. When it proved to be too strong, Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider and summoned Acrobatter (who became Roboizer when touched by Roborider). Roborider sliced off Neck Sticker's right hand while on Roboizer and blasted bullets from its exhausts. He was destroyed by Roborider who used the Vortech Shooter on him. Afterwards, Joe was freed from his control. Was used for "Termasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Croyzel (19): An insectoid-like robotic monster that can manipulate heat by harnessing it from the sun. Crisis Empire used it to induce a heat wave in the city with an artificial sun. He was sent alongside the Chaps and the Skullmastars to obtain a scientist. Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and battled Croyzel. When his children where captured, the scientist tried to fight Croyzel with a laser that would counter his abilities. Kamen Rider Black RX showed up just in time and freed his children. When Croyzel injured the scientist, Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider and engaged Croyzel while the scientist's daughter brought the laser to her father and used it on the artificial sun. Roborider destroyed Croyzel with his Vortech Shooter and the artificial sun was destroyed. Was used for "Heliotoid" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Metaheavy (30): A robotic monster. He can manipulate fire. When Crisis Empire was still hording water, people continued to get them from Maribaron's performing troops. After a brief battle with Maribaron, Gatenzone, and Gedorian, Kamen Rider Black RX went to where the water was being withheld and fought Metaheavy who pulled Kamen Rider Black RX into its fiery location in the factory where it had the advantage. RX became Roborider and managed to punch Metaheavy out of the room. After a few shots on Metaheavy with his Vortech Shooter, Roborider reverted to RX and destroyed Metaheavy with the Revolcane, then used the Revolcane to destroy the controls that was withholding the water. Thus, the water was returned to the city. Was used for "Firebug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Elgitron (31): A black and white robot with the ability to harness electricity. He had two long bowed horns on his head and a sword, all of which served as lightning rods. He and Gatenzone pursued a girl named Youko who has metals that are a part of a puzzle that would release something deadley and ran afoul of Kohtaro. When Gatenzone and Elgitron caught up with them, Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought them with Gatenzone getting the metals. When the girl charged Gatenzone and the spire, it ended up destroyed by Kohtaro who turned Elgitron's attack towards it. With Yuko falling off the cliff, Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider and broke one of Elgitron's horns. Roborider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Elgitron with his Revolcane. Was used for "Electrosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Schraigin (34): A red Ashura-like robot. He wields a spear, two swords, a sickle and a pitchfork in battle. He can also spew acidic foam from his hands. Disguised as a headmaster, he helped General Dasmander (disguised as a female worker) and Gatenzone manipulate ESP children into causing the country to split from the continent. Kohtaro encountered Schraigin in the first encounter. Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Schraigin. When Kohtaro found where the other ESP children are, he was discovered by Dasmander, Gatenzone, and Schraigin. Schraigin fought Kohtaro before shedding his disguise. Kohtaro transformed into Roborider and fought the Chaps and Schraigin. After the machine hooking the ESP children to it was destroyed, Dasmander and Gatenzone fled as Roborider engages Schraigin outside. Roborider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and used the RX Kick on him. Kamen Rider Black RX called out his Revolcane and disarmed Schraigin before using the Revolcane to destroying him with the Revolcane. Was used for "Manosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Spingrey (39): A robotic automobile-resembling monster. He was used to capture children and transform them into killer machines with the Kaima gun computer to kill Black RX. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Revenator" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Helgadem (43): A silver humanoid robot. He is commanded by Gatenzone and battled alongside him. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. He was the last robot. Was used for "Cyborsect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
This is the unit led by Naval Commander Bosgan:
- Gynagiskhan: The Knight of Wind (3 & Movie): An insectoid-like horseman whose helmet has two long horns. He wields a glaive in battle, can manipulate winds, and he can shoot a beam from his hand. He captured Shigeru and his friends when they were eavesdropping and sent Kohtaro and Reiko to the Desert of Fierce Winds. In the first battle, Kohtaro was able to escape with Shigeru and his friends when the musical item he had on him proved to be painful to Gynagiskhan's hearing. Later, he killed the rebel leader. After transforming, Kamen Rider Black RX and Gynagiskhan fought once the sun rose. Reiko's musical necklace disrupted Harmful Giskan enough for Kamen Rider Black RX to bring out his Revolcane. Once Harmful Giskan was destroyed by it, Kohtaro, Reiko, Shigeru and his friends were back on Earth. Was used for "Plague Sentry" in Saban's Masked Rider & Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Gynagamoth (5): A three-eyed green moth monster whose butterflies could turn humans into humanoid versions of the extinct Gaina Moths. He can also shoot laser from its eye and use its tongue to wrap. When Reiko's photography club and Shigeru and his friends entered a cave, they were attacked by Gynagamoth and ended up infected by his butterflies. When Reiko contacted Kohtaro, his helicopter was attacked by Gynagamoth's butterflies which led to Kohtaro transforming into Kamen Rider Black and fighting Gynagamoth. During the fight, Kamen Rider Black RX called for Ridron who tackled Gynagamoth and took Kamen Rider Black RX to the cave. When entering a cave, Gynagamoth attacked again. Kamen Rider Black RX chopped off Gynagamoth's tongue, but Harmful Moth overwhelmed him. Ridron tackled Gynagamoth before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane and the revied Gaina Moths are destroyed upon its destruction. Was used for "Mothitron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynamite (8): A black-haired crab-like monster with a strong-clawed right arm. He also has a toxic breath. He is commanded by Bosgan whom accompanied Gynamite in the first battle when it came to obtaining a young scientific prodigy named Tomoko (who is half-Crisisian on her father's side). Kamen Rider Black RX fought both of them and eventually called upon Acrobatter. Gynamite later attacked an amusement park when his disguised himself as Tomoko's father. Kamen Rider Black RX chopped off Harmful Might's claw where it used its toxic breath on him. Harmful Might tried again to take Tomoko who used her psychic abilities on him. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Gynamite before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Crimson Creeper" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynabalas (23): A man-beast type monster with long horns and blue black and white spot over his body who commanded by Bosgan. Besides attacking with his horns, he also wields a sword in battle. Bosgan has invented a machine that turns people into humanoid animals (mostly pigs). When Gynabalas was sent to obtain a kid who was turned into a humanoid gorilla, he ended up in conflicted with Kohtaro who became Kamen Rider Black RX until the kid returned and attacked Gynabalas. Joe disguised himself as a humanoid pig version of Kohtaro to let Bosgan, Gynabalas, and the Chaps capture him. When Kamen Rider Black RX arrived, Joe sheded his disguise and Kamen Rider Black RX fought Harmful Brass which destroyed the machine that turned people into animals and restored the people back to normal. In the factory, Kamen Rider Black RX with Gynabalas. They fight till they are out the factory. When Gynabalas managed to hit Kamen Rider using his sword, Kamen Rider called out his Revolcane to disarm Gynabalas. When Harmful Brass's sword was hit off by Kamen Rider Black RX's Revolcane, Kamen Rider Black RX use his sword to slash into Harmful Brass's stomach. This make him seriously injured and was destroyed after Kamen Rider Black RX pulled out his Revolcane. Was used for "Predavore" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynakamakil (25): A black-haired lizard/mantis monster. He can detach the blades on its back to throw them and use them as weapons. He is commanded by Bosgan who accompanied him to attack Kohtaro where Gynakamakil manipulated aluminum cans. In the second time, Joe disguised himself as a bride to lure out Gynakamakil. While Kohtaro and Joe were fighting Gynakamakil, Bosgan used his new sword on the car that Reiko was hiding in and made off with her. When Kamen Rider Black RX caught up to where Bosgan and the Chaps had the other brides, he ended up fighting Bosgan and Gynakamakil. Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider where Bosgan's sword could not penetrate him which ended up destroyed by Roborider followed by an attack on Gynakamakil. Roborider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Gynakamakil with his Revolcane. Was used for "Reptosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynagingam (25 & 26): A turtle monster. He can bite, launch his head and neck out to constrict, and shoot sparks from his mouth. He is commanded by Bosgan. Gynagingam caused Reiko to be hospitalized and had Utako give a message to Kohtaro where to meet him. When Kohtaro arrived at the designated location, Gynagingam attacked. Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Gynagingam until Bosgan arrived with his new sword that can penetrate his Roborider form when Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider and ended up reverting to Kamen Rider Black RX after some blows from Bosgan's sword. Kamen Rider Black RX called Acrobattler and retreated. When Shigeru and Hitomi end up captured by Bosgan, Gynagingam, and the Chaps, a weakened Kohtaro fought Bosgan and Gynagingam while Joe freed Shigeru and Hitomi. After Joe was wounded by Bosgan, Kohtaro transformed in Biorider and fought them. Biorider was caught by Gynagingam and turned into water to escape and evade Bosgan's sword. After being disarmed, Bosgan retreated. Gynagingam was beheaded by Biorider who reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Gynagingam with the Revolcane. Was used for "Turtletron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynaninpo (37): An ape monster that leads the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps. Gynaninpo wields an extending staff in battle which he can shoot beams from it. He can also assume the form of anyone. The Devil Beastman Ninja Corps attacked a mountain village and captured its inhabitants. Gynaninpo and the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps attacked Kohtaro and Reika when they were in the woods only to be saved by Joe. Joe infiltrated the building that Bosgan had the prisoners in disguised as a Devil Beastman Ninja until his coughing gave him away to Bosgan and Gynaninpo. Gynaninpo took out Joe and assumed his form. Gynaninpo sent the Devil Beastman Ninja Corp to attack the place where Kohtaro and Reika found the kids taking refuge. Kohtaro fought them until "Joe" defeated them and led them to where Bosgan has the prisoners. After Kohtaro finds the real Joe, Gynaninpo sheds his disguise. Bosgan revealed his plans to Kohtaro and left as Gynaninpo and the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps fights Kohtaro. Kohtaro henshined into BioRider and frees the prisoners. BioRider and Gynaninpo fought outside as BioRider destroyed his Devil Beastman Ninja Corps. BioRider called for Mach Jabba and charged him. Gynaninpo climbed a cliff and attacked BioRider. BioRider turned into water to attack him and knocked him off the cliff. BioRider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and used his Revolcane to disarm Gynaninpo before destroying him. Was used for "Space Monkey" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gynajagram (40): A strong tiger monster that has red hair on his head and back. He can punch, bite, and is armed with small black boomerangs. He is under Bosgan to fight Kohtaro. While Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider, they fought and Gynajagram use his boomerangs to attack. Then Kamen Rider transformed into RoboRider and shot him. When Gynajagram wanted to attack RoboRider, Roborider turn into BioRider and attack back. When Biorider take out his Bio Blade, Gynajagram also used two boomerangs to fight. When his boormerang was hit off by Biorider's Bio Blade, he still want to attack with free hand. Finally, Gynajagram was slash by Biorider's Bio Blade. He was the last Man-Beast/Mutant. Was used for "Catatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
This is the unit led by Captain Gedorian:
- Culculten (6): Three toad-like mutants whose eggs were launched into a river, a fountain by the Crisis Empire. They can spew foam from their mouth that induce fevers. Shigeru encountered one of the Culculten eggs which hatched and that Culculten befriended him. The other two hatched and joined their fellow Culculten in Shigeru's room later that night in hopes of abducting him and attacking his family. Shigeru broke free when he shoved an ice cube into the one that was holding him causing them to retreat since they hate the cold. When encountered again, Kohtaro used the sun to break free and transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and they wrestled with him. Each one was destroyed by RX's Revolcane and the effects of their foam wore off. Were used for "Cogwarts" in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Atchpetchy (9): A cactus-like monster with jaw-like pincers. He can emit a vine from its mouth, bite, launch its pincers, and regenerate its pincers. Atchpetchy was responsible for turning the people at the picnic into cactus people when he disguised itself as a cactus which he used in the first battle against Kamen Rider Black RX. He turned into a cactus and escaped. When Atchpetchy disguised itself as a cactus to entice a girl, Kohtaro appeared and the Skullmastars helped to buy Atchpetchy some time to get away. When Kamen Rider Black RX found the location where Maribaron and Gedorian had her, he used Ridron to enter and a battle engaged between him, Gedorian, and Atchpetchy as Ridron gets the girl to safety. When he got caught on Atchpetchy's vine, he called for Acrobatter and broke free from his vine. While riding on Acrobatter, Kamen Rider Black RX destroyed Atchpetchy with his Revolcane. Was used for "Mandible" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Dogmalogma (10): A slithering grayish-white blob-like monster with tentacles for arms. He can emit steam from its mouth (which on some occasion made clones from someone), bite with its mouth, and dissolve into fast-moving slime. When he was first encountered by Shigeru, he made an intelligent clone of him from his slime. He later made clones of Shigeru's friends and later Reiko. Kohtaro transforming into Kamen Rider Black RX and the clones dissolved. Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane to break the slime around Reiko, Shigeru, and Co's prison and then destroyed Dogmalogma with it. Was used for "Slimeasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Flarmiglarmi (13): A jellyfish-like parasite monster with lots of tentacles which it attacks with. He can also teleport. He was sent with some Chaps to obtain a jewel owned by an Crisisian girl named Kirara and her scientist father. Kohtaro saved the father from the Chaps and henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Flarmiglarmi and retreated after one kick. When he disguised itself as a girl to obtain it from Shigeru and his friends who found the jewel, he captured them until Kohtaro came to their rescue. Flarmiglarmi threw the jewel to a Chap who used it to power a laser. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. When Kamen Rider Black RX got caught in Flarmiglarmi's tentacles, he called for Acrobatter. When it was about to do another sneak attack, Kamen Rider Black RX called out his Revolcane to destroy Flarmiglarmi in which his explosion destroyed the laser controls. Was used for "Tentaclon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Musalabisala (18 & Movie): A flying squirrel-resembling bat monster. It can breathe fire, use its fangs to inject a toxin, and shoot electrical beams from its eyes. It was used to turn Shigeru and other children into vampires. Kohtaro ended up bitten by Shigeru. During battle with Musalabisala, Kohtaro was bitten again. Kohtaro became Biorider to get the injected fluid in him out. Kohtaro tricked Musalabisala into thinking that he fell under his control. After the trick worked, Kohtaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought him. Musalabisala had RX in a pinch until Joe throws one of his sais at him. Kamen Rider Black RX used the RX Kick on Musalabisala before destroying him with the Revolcane. Was used for "Fluffy" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Bang-Gong (21): A blue monster who can shapeshift and transform into a shadow. He attacked Joe when he was with an old friend of his named Saila to obtain her necklace and ended up injuring Joe. Luckily, Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to battle Bang-Gong. Kamen Rider Black RX got them to safety in Ridron which also tackled Bang-Gong. Shadow Beast later kidnapped Saila. When Joe and Kohtaro found her in an abandoned warehouse, they were ambushed by Bang-Gong and the Chaps. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought him. When Bang-Gong swiped the necklace, Kamen Rider Black RX became Biorider and followed Bang-Gong outside. Biorider took back the necklace. Biorider called forth his Bio Blade to cut off Bang-Gong's antennaes and then kill him with it before getting Joe and Salia out of the warehouse before the bomb planted by Gedorian blew it up. Was used for "Liquisect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Antront (22): A white-haired black and red ant monster that was loyal to Gedorian. He can create tornadoes and manipulate soil to bury people. He attacked a playground and its surrounding areas until Kohtaro and Joe battled him. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Antront (with Shadow Moon secretly observing the battle). When Ant Runt created a boulder, Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider. Roborider proved useless against Antront as the monster clogged all of Roborider's joints with dirt. Becoming Biorider, he easily maneuvered against Antront causing the monster to retreat and everyone becoming unburied. He and Gedorian later crashed the battle between Biorider and Shadow Moon. Antront trapped Biorider and Shadow Moon in an anthill. Ridron freed them and Biorider turned into water to attack Antront. Biorider reverted to Black RX and destroyed Antront with the Revolcane. Was used for "Twister Bug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Lickback (24): A lobster-resembling monster with scythe-blades for hands and lobster legs between its upper back and shoulders. It assisted Gedorian into turning the people into vampires. When Kohtaro stumbled upon one of the victims attacking people in the car, he saved one of them before Lickback attacked. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Lickback before the monster retreated. After an ambush by Chaps, Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Lickback and the Chaps while Joe tries to free Lickback's hostage and fight the victims at the same time. A kick at Lickback revealed a glowing part on it. Once Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane on that part destroying Lickback, his vampire victims were freed. Was used for "Lobstatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Matbot (27): An anteater-resembling monster with crab-like claws. It can dig furiously underground. The Crisis Empire used it to dig into a mountain to cause a volcanic eruption until Shadow Moon took over it. When Kamen Rider Black RX encountered Matbot, it attacked the other Crisis Empire officers who fought back. Kamen Rider Black RX escaped the cave-in and ended up engaging Shadow Moon. Gedorian disciplined it in their base and General Jaaku told Gedorian to use Matbot to capture two children for revenge on Shadow Moon. After defeating Shadow Moon, Kamen Rider Black RX became Roborider and fought Matbot underground who went above ground while Roborider disarmed the bombs. Acrobattler tackled Matbot and Roborider used his Vortech Shooter to blast off his right arm. Roborider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Matbot with the Revolcane. Was used for "Edentada" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gimelagomela (28): A scaley ostrich/dragon-like creature that had small dragon-like heads for hands and an extra mouth on its belly. He can breathe fire from his main head, shoot electricity from the dragon-like heads, breathe steam from the extra mouth, and attack with his tail. Crisis Empire used Gimelagomela to turn people into butterflies and infect people so they would be under their control. When it attacked a boy, Kamen Rider Black RX came to save him and battled Gimelagomela until the victims arrived to help Gimelagomela. Kamen Rider Black RX called for Acrobatter to tackle Gimelagomela until he used his steam attack on Kamen Rider Black RX. General Dasmander came into view to have his fight with Kamen Rider Black RX and told Gimelagomela to stay out of it. During battle, Gimelagomela and his victims interfered and attacked Kamen Rider Black RX. When Kohtaro followed the butterflies to their source, Gimelagomela attacked. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Gimelagomela. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Gimelagomela before destroying Gimelagomela with his Revolcane. Was used for "Dread Dragon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Mundayganday (29): A purplish flea-like alien with a red attachable/detachable exoskeleton that it controls. He can launch the stinger from his mouth and shoot lasers from its eyes. Mundayganday was the one responsible for killing Kyouko Matoba's parents. He, Gedorian, and the Chaps were attacking a reservoir/electric power plant in hopes it can stop the flow of water in the city and Maribaron was delivering water to people. When Kohtaro, Reiko, and Kyoko arrived at the reservoir/electric plant and were attacked by Mundayganday. Kohtaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Mundayganday until Gedorian and the Chaps trapped him a slime-like substance shot from their guns. Kamen Rider Black RX became Biorider and destroyed Mundayganday's exo-skeleton with his Bio Blade. Biorider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Mundayganday with his Revolcane. Was used for "Fleazoid" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gazolagezola (33): A brown lobster-like monster with octopus tentacles on his hips and smaller ones for hair. He can shoot lasers from his claws. He assisted Crisis Empire when it came to blowing up Setoo Bridge. When Kohtaro confronted Gazolagezola on a boat, he transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and discovered Crisis Empire's plans during battle. As Biorider, he used his Bio Blade on Gazolagezola's stomach and removed the time bomb in him and threw it into the water. Gazolagezola went underwater and Biorider turned into water to follow him to land. After getting out of Gazolagezola's trap, Biorider followed it and reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX. He used his RX Kick on Gazolagezola before destroying him with the Revolcane. Was used for "Water Bug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Balunbolun (36): A one-eyed alien monster with an elephant-like trunk for a mouth. It can shoot a beam from its eye, and spew steam from its trunk. It disguised itself as a masked wrestler and brainwashed kids into rooting for him including Shigeru and his friends. When fighting in a re-match against his latest opponent, it turned out that Biorider merged with Balunbolun's opponent and Balunbolun sheds his disguise. As the boxer got everyone out of the building, Biorider fought Balunbolun who made off with a boy. After turning into water and catching up to Balunbolun, Biorider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Balunbolun. Acrobatter tackled Balunbolun freeing the boy. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Balunbolun before destroying it with his Revolcane.
- Gedoll Ridoll (42): A louse-like alien that absorbs energy from machines or living things with his mouth-like hands. He can also absorb RX's power that used to attack him. He even made RX powerless by absorbing the power of Kingstone when RX was trying to use Kingstone Flash. When he nearly killed RX, Colonel Dasmader suddenly appeared and want to kill RX before he did. When he try to stop Dasmader, Dasmader attacked him and made him become small. Gedorian sacrificed his life energy to power it up again. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. He was the last alien monster. Was used for "Blue-Fanged Louse" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Strongest Monster Gran Zairus (44 & 45): A bird-like monster which was the Grand Lord Crisis' best soldier and worked with Bosgan when summoned by Lord Crisis. While the 10 veteran Kamen Rider team fought the Chaps, Black RX went one-on-one with Bosgan and killed him. Turning his attention to Gran Zairus, Black RX became Biorider and destroyed the monster from the inside out. For a time, the 10 veteran Kamen Riders thought that Black RX had been killed, but Biorider resurfaced and explained that he bailed out in time before destroying the Spirit World demons. Was used for "Bruticon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Spirit World Inhumanoid Army (45): When Kamen Rider Black RX was believed to be dead after the battle against Gran Zarius, Maribaron revived the spirits of Skullma, Metaheavy, Zunojin, Gynaninpo, Gynakamakil, the lead Culculten, Elgitron and Antront to kill the other 10 Kamen Riders. Because they are dead spirits, they are all a grayish-white in color. Gynaninp's spirit impersonated Kamen Rider 1. All of them were destroyed by Biorider.
Behind the scenes
The Crisis Empire served as the evil organization of Kamen Rider Black RX.