|This article is about a/an power source in Kamen Rider Drive.|
After the battle against Gold Drive (Banno) and Sigma Circular ended, Krim gathered all of Core Driviar-based arsenals he had so far, as well as the Tridoron, Ride Chaser and Ride Macher and locked them alongside himself beneath Tridoron's parking space at the Drive Pit to ensure that no Core Driviars would fall to the wrong hands again.
Go Shijima, however, later was showed to be working on a new model of Core Driviars known as Neo Core Driviars.
Models of Core Driviars
- Core Driviar-N (コア・ドライビア-Ｎ Koa Doraibia-Enu): The finalized version of the standard Core Driviar used to empower Kamen Rider Drive's Rider System. After Drive gains access to Type Formula, his Core Driviar-N appeared to have taken the form of a car's engine minus the pistons once his Formula One nose-like breastplate is removed. During any tune-up by the Pit Crew, Sparner also directly tunes this Core Driviar.
- Core Driviar-0 (コア・ドライビア-０ Koa Doraibia-Zero): The prototype of the Core Driviars, these were the ones Krim gave to Banno when he was forced to help him in the development of Roidmudes. Kamen Rider Protodrive's suit is empowered by this type prior to his reprogramming into Mashin Chaser. It is then installed into Mashin Chaser's suit.
- NEX-Core Driviars (ＮＥＸ-コア・ドライビア Nekusu Koa Doraibia): As part of a plan to have the Next System replace the Drive System in fighting the Roidmudes, Mach and his Next System are armed with stronger versions of the Core Driviars.
- Core Driviar-TH (コア・ドライビア-ＴＨ Koa Doraibia-Tī Eichi): Powers the Trailer-Hou, Shift Formula's sentient weapon.
- Core Driviar-ONE (コア・ドライビア-ＯＮＥ Koa Doraibia-Wan): In order to fit with Protozero's ability to induce Super Heavy Acceleration, Rinna created the Core Driviar-ONE to empower Kamen Rider Chaser's suit with said ability.
- Core Driviar-T (コア・ドライビア-Ｔ Koa Doraibia-Tī): The power source of Tridoron.
- Core Driviar-B (コア・ドライビア-Ｂ Koa Doraibia-Bī): The power source of the Ride Booster Set.