|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Clash with the Riders
When the Kamen Riders are finding the stolen Rider Gashats, the Bugster appears out of nowhere in front of Ex-Aid and Brave. The fight is quickly interrupted by Genm, who helps it escape. Later, it reappears to attack some civilians, and the Kamen Riders come to fight it, but it is then supported by Genm Sports Action Gamer Level 3. They easily beat Brave, and knockout Lazer. Graphite later reveals himself and defeats Snipe. After Emu is provoked by Genm and transforms into Ex-Aid, the Collabos Bugster is transported to a scrapyard with all other fighters. It is quickly destroyed by a Mighty Critical Finish.
Due to the influence of Gekitotsu Robots, this Collabos Bugster merely acts like a robot. It shown even less intellect than its later counterpart, not to mention other Bugsters.
The Bugsters originate as the microscopic Bugster Virus (バグスターウイルス Bagusutā Uirusu), a result of humans being contaminated by the Bugster, thus developing the condition known as the Game Disease (ゲーム病 Gēmu-byō).
The blank form Collabos Bugsters have when not infused with a Rider Gashat. This Bugster's Prime Body form was never seen onscreen.
The Gekitotsu Robots Gashat arms this Bugster with raw physical strength. Its right fist can be launched and fly to hit far away targets before returning.
Appearances: Ex-Aid Episode 5
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- As noted by Emu, this is the first Bugster, barring Graphite, to appear already in its true form. Because of this, this Bugster's Bugster Union form is never seen, however, as evidenced from the pair spawned from Yoshio Okada, it could well have shared its form with Collabos Bugster (DoReMiFa Beat).
- A repainted suit (except of the red parts) of this Collabos Bugster with a different headpiece will be used as the Bugster form of Soji Kuruse (Robol Bugster).
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Uchusen Yearbook 2018 - Page 9
- Robots Gamer - Collabos Bugster's counterpart.
- Robol Bugster - The Bugster born from the data of Proto Gekitotsu Robots.