|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
The Cobra Type Roidmudes (コブラ型ロイミュード Kobura-gata Roimyūdo) were one of the three basic combatmen types of Plain Roidmudes. They can also forsake their humanoid forms and transform into a larger shape more befitting their cobra motif, called a Cobra Type Roidmude Berserk Body (コブラ型ロイミュード暴走体 Kobura-gata Roimyūdo Bōsō-tai), via the absorption of three Viral Cores or two if they have already evolved into their Evolution State (進化態 Shinka-tai) form.
Through data stolen from the Roidmudes through a currently unknown source, Megahex created a force of Plain Roidmudes (Lost Number) (プレーンロイミュード(ロストナンバー) Purēn Roimyūdo Rosuto Nanbā), mechanical and numberless recreations of the Plain Roidmudes, to combat the Kamen Riders that stood in his way of assimilating Earth and its inhabitants. What surviving members of these Plain Roidmude (Lost Number) in the final battle between ZZZ Megahex's army and the Kamen Riders and Roidmude generals were deactivated upon ZZZ Megahex's permanent death.
Recorded on the Eradicated Roidmude Table, Cobra Type Roidmudes were coded bronze.
A total of 32 Cobra Type Roidmudes existed among the 108. They became extinct with the death of Medic.
Cobra Type Roidmudes
- Roidmude 001 (Evolved into Freeze, Destroyed in Episode 33)
- Roidmude 006 (Evolved, body stolen and Core destroyed in 41)
- Roidmude 009 (Evolved into Medic, Destroyed in Episode 46)
- Roidmude 013 (Reaper Legionnaire, Destroyed in Episode 48)
- Roidmude 014 (Destroyed in Movie War Full Throttle)
- Roidmude 021 (Reaper Legionaire, Destroyed in Episode 44)
- Roidmude 023 (Evolved into Crash Roidmude, Destroyed in Episode 6)
- Roidmude 029 (Evolved into Iron Roidmude, Destroyed in Episode 2)
- Roidmude 031 (Destroyed in Episode 37)
- Roidmude 034 (Reaper Legionnaire, Destroyed in Episode 22)
- Roidmude 037 (Destroyed in Episode 9)
- Roidmude 038 (Destroyed in Episode 36)
- Roidmude 041 (Reaper Legionaire, Destroyed in Episode 38)
- Roidmude 049 (Destroyed in Episode 36)
- Roidmude 052 (Destroyed in Episode 41)
- Roidmude 055 (Destroyed in Episode 43)
- Roidmude 057 (Destroyed in Spring Vacation Combining Special)
- Roidmude 062 (Destroyed in Episode 39)
- Roidmude 063 (Destroyed in Episode 41)
- Roidmude 065 (Evolved into Judge Roidmude, Destroyed in Episode 20)
- Roidmude 067 (Evolved into Open Roidmude, Destroyed in Episode 30)
- Roidmude 070 (Reaper Legionaire, Destroyed in Episode 45)
- Roidmude 073 (Destroyed in Episode 44)
- Roidmude 074 (Transformed into Berserk Body, Destroyed in Episode 6)
- Roidmude 075 (Reaper Legionaire, Destroyed in Episode 45)
- Roidmude 082 (Destroyed in Episode 27)
- Roidmude 085 (Destroyed in Episode 16)
- Roidmude 086 (Destroyed in Episode 37)
- Roidmude 090 (Evolved into Cook Roidmude, Destroyed in Episode 38)
- Roidmude 094 (Reaper Legionnaire, Destroyed in Episode 20)
- Roidmude 100 (Reaper Legionnaire, Destroyed in Type LUPIN)
- Roidmude 105 (Reaper Legionaire, Destroyed in Episode 46)
- Cobra Type Plain Roidmudes (Lost Number) (Destroyed in Movie War Full Throttle)
- Future Type Plain Roidmude (Cobra) (Destroyed in Surprise Future)
- Tenjuro Banno (Body stolen from 006, Destroyed in Episode 46)
Types and Evolutions
A total of eight Cobra Type Roidmudes achieved evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
A total of six Cobra Type Roidmudes achieved a standard Evolution State.
A total of two Cobra Type Roidmudes synchronized their emotions with humans through use of their corresponding Neo Viral Cores to achieve a Fusion Evolution State.
A total of two Cobra Type Roidmudes amplified their chosen emotions to achieve a Over Evolved State. Of these, the latter survived to join the Promised Number.
One Cobra Type Roidmude achieved evolution through unnatural means. In addition, the hollowed husk of a Cobra Type Roidmude was used by a human to achieve an unnatural evolution.
Some Cobra Type Rodimudes seems able to used additional body part weapon, the common weapon is a large gatling gun type firearm.
Powers and Abilities
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Superhuman Strength
- Cobra Type Roidmudes possess herculean strength. As demonstrated in the Global Freeze, at least two of them able to kick a giant bowling pin and effortlessly threw a giant bowling ball to a building.
- Motif Powers
- Certain Plain Roidmudes can use abilities or powers that eventually become an important part of their evolution.
Cobra Viral Core (コブラバイラルコア Kobura Bairaru Koa): A Viral Core that can evolve Cobra Typed Roidmudes.
Chaser Cobra Viral Core (チェイサーコブラバイラルコア Chiesā Kobura Bairaru Koa): An enhanced Viral Core that summons the E-Circular and turns Mashin Chaser into his Tune Chaser Cobra form, equipping him with the whip-like Tail Whipper. When initiating Triple Tune, Chaser inserts this Core last.
- Tune Chaser Cobra: Episodes 7-8, 15-16
- Triple Tune: Episodes 21-22
Neo Cobra Viral Core (ネオコブラバイラルコア Neo Kobura Bairaru Koa): An advanced Cobra Viral Core that can be used by a Cobra Type Roidmude to combine with a human. First appears in episode 29.
- Used by Roidmude 067 to synchronize with Itsuro Negishi to evolve into the Open Roidmude.
- Used by Roidmude 090 to synchronize with Matsutaro Okumura to evolve into the Cook Roidmude.
- This is the third Roidmude type to have its entire race eliminated.