|This article is about a/an Undead in Kamen Rider Blade.|
The Chameleon Undead (カメレオンアンデッド Kamereon Andeddo) is an Undead whose capable of changing itself into the appearance of anyone he sees, complete with their abilities.
A year after Kenzaki's sacrifice into a Joker-class undead, he was unsealed again by Tachibana and Chief Karasuma under the intention to transfer a bit of his ability to the Jokers in order to turn them into normal humans but it escapes and steals the BOARD data and transforms into the imitation of Kamen Rider Blade and chased after Hajime due to his nature of being a Battle Fight competitor. While everyone is throwing a graduation party for Mutsuki and Nozomi, Blade burst in from the front door and attacks Hajime. Everyone is confused but then Garren shows up in the window and starts firing Blade.
After explaining everything, he hands over Hajime and Mutsuki’s cards and the Leangle Buckle as they fight the fake Blade, but it transforms into Jack Form. Mutsuki remains useless as none of his powers grants him the ability to fly.
Tachibana warns Hajime as the Chameleon Undead has all of the BOARD data making it easy for him to fight. The Chameleon Undead transforms into King Form and finishes off the Riders.
With all of hope seems lost, Hajime even forced himself to evolve into Joker Undead but the fake Rider itself outsmarts him leaving a heavy wound on his chest.
As the Rider about to finish Leangle, Joker steps in and takes the blow. At first he thinks that it was Hajime/Chalice but it has no slash mark and he was lying after sustaining the damage on its chest.
Realizing the second Joker's true identity, Tachibana quickly tosses the Joker the Blay Buckle, Rouse Absorber and a collection of Suit of Spade Rouse Cards. Thus, the Chameleon Undead was defeated for good.
Chameleon Undead's true form.
Chameleon Undead appeared in the SIC Hero Saga story The Day After Tommorrow. After stealing BOARD Data, he quickly engaged into combat by assuming the form of Kamen Rider Blade.
- Hearing: 5 km.
- Punching Power: 280 AP (2.8 t.)
- Kicking Power: 480 AP (4.8 t.)
- Resistance: 120 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 33 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.7 sec.
- Boar Tackle: 800 FP (8 t.)
- Lizard Slash: 400 FP (4 t.)
- Locust Kick: 1000 FP (10 t.)
- Deer Thunder: 1200 MP (12 t.)
- Lion Beat: 600 FP (6 t.)
- Dragonfly Float: 1000 FP (10 t.)
- Jaguar Mach: 1600 MP (16 t.)
- Deadly Blow: 2000 MP (20 t.)
- Lightning Blast: 2200 AP (22 t.)
- Lightning Sonic: 3800 AP (38 t.)
- Lightning Slash: 1600 AP (16 t.)
|"Absorb Queen! Fusion Jack!"|
- Punching Power: 350 AP (3.5 t.)
- Kicking Power: 550 AP (5.5 t.)
- Resistance: 180 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 133 m.
- Maximum Flying Height: 10000 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.6 sec.
- Maximum Flying Speed: 300 km/h. (100 m. per 1.2 sec.)
|"Absorb Queen: Evolution King!"|
- Punching Power: 450 AP (4.5 t.)
- Kicking Power: 700 AP (7 t.)
- Resistance: 200 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.5 sec.
- Royal Straightflash: 11200 AP (112 t.)
- Straightflash: 5000 AP (50 t.)
- Fourcard: 9600 AP (96 t.) (one say 9400 AP, 94 t.)
- King Form Threecard: 3400 AP (34 t.)
- Pentacle Flash: 6200 AP (62 t.)
- Straight Tempest Crush: 4600 AP (46 t.)
- King Form Onepair: 3400 AP (34 t.)
- Fivecard Christmas: 12000 AP (120 t.)
- King Form Twopair: 4600 AP (46 t.)
- Fullhouse: 6200 AP (62 t.)
- Leangle Buckle: Leangle's transformation device
- Blay Buckle: Blade's transformation belt
- Rouse Cards: Allow Leangle and Blade to perform special attacks
- Rouse Absorber: Used to access Jack Form and King Form
- Blay Rouzer: Blade's personal weapon
- King Rouzer: Blade King Form's primary weapon