|This article is about a/an company in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
ZAIA Enterprise (ZAIAエンタープライズ ZAIA Entāpuraizu) is a multinational technology conglomerate with offices based around the world.
They were founded at some point and opened a branch in Japan, with Gai Amatsu serving as its CEO. The Japanese office is the main benefactor for A.I.M.S. and is responsible alongiside Hiden Intelligence for the creation of Daybreak Town . It was shown that ZAIA Enterprise already has various branches throughout the world.
- Lyon Arkland/Kamen Rider Zaia - CEO of ZAIA Enterprise U.S.A.
- Soldier-type Humagears
- Williamson Yotagaki - Chief of Research and Development Department, President of ZAIA Enterprise Japan.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser - Former President and Head of Thouser Department of ZAIA Enterprise Japan; resigned following ZAIA Japan's destruction.
- Other unnamed foreign corporate officials
Known Company Branches
ZAIA Enterprise already has various branches throughout the world.
- Asia Branch:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- China (Taiwan)
- Various Arab countries & regions
- Africa Branch:
- Australasia Branch:
- Europe Branch:
- Italy (Turin)
- Italy (Rome)
- United Kingdom
- Various European countries & regions
- North America Branch:
- United States (Boston)
- United States (Chicago)
- United States (Los Angeles)
- United States (New York)
- United States (San Diego)
- South America Branch:
Behind the scenes
The word "ZAIA" comes from the Greek meaning "Life". When the name "ZAIA" is put together with the name of the Ark, it sounds like the Japanese word for "sins" (罪悪 Zaiaku), hinting at ZAIA Enterprise's machinations behind the Ark turning to evil.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
All items (36)