|This article is about a/an set of devices in the Kamen Rider Series.|
The items listed are "transformation gear" used by Kamen Riders to transform. They often come in the form of belts. Other forms of transformation gear are wristbands and weapons.
Showa transformation gear always consists of one piece which is activated by the Rider doing a pose, while shouting "Henshin!" (変身 Henshin, "Transform!").
On the other hand, the transformation gear of Heisei Riders almost always consists of multiple pieces; a belt and a smaller object that either has to be inserted into the belt or have it interact with the belt in another way. After this is done, the transformation can be completed. Examples of these smaller objects are cards, coins, and mobile phones. Especially in the Neo-Heisei era, these smaller objects are also used to activate form changes.
Another key difference between both eras is that Riders from the Showa Era always have their belts be a part of their (normally cyborg) bodies. While this is also a fact for some Heisei Kamen Riders, most notably Kuuga and Agito, the majority of Heisei transformation gear is separate from their owner's body. Therefore, most Heisei Riders first need to equip their gear before being able to transform. In some cases, Heisei transformation gear can also be used by multiple users as opposed being bound to a single user, like the Faiz, Kaixa, and Delta Belts and the Ixa System.
Gear By Season
- SB-555B Faiz Driver (Faiz)
- Interacts with Faiz Phone
- SB-913B Kaixa Driver (Kaixa)
- Interacts with Kaixa Phone
- SB-333B Delta Driver (Delta)
- Interacts with Delta Phone
- Smart Buckle (Riotrooper)
- SB-315B Psyga Driver (Psyga)
- Interacts with Psyga Phone
- SB-000B Orga Driver (Orga)
- Interacts with Orga Phone
All transformation gear in this series is activated by inserting Category Ace Rouze Cards.
- Blay Buckle (Blade)
- Garren Buckle (Garren)
- Chalice Rouzer (Chalice, Joker Undeads)
- Leangle Buckle (Leangle)
- Glaive Buckle (Glaive)
- Larc Buckle (Larc)
- Lance Buckle (Lance)
- Henshin Onsa(Hibiki, Eiki, Danki, Gouki, Kyouki, Shouki, Touki, Kabuki, Touki, Kirameki, Nishiki, Habataki)
- Henshin Onibue (Ibuki, Amaki)
- Henshin Kigen (Todoroki, Sabaki, Banki,(Zanki, Shuki)
All transformation gear in this series is activated by Zecters
- Rider Belt (Kabuto, Gatack, Dark Kabuto, Lady)
- Rider Brace (TheBee, Hercus, Ketaros, Caucasus)
- Drake Grip (Drake)
- Sasword Yaiver (Sasword)
- ZECT Buckle (KickHopper, PunchHopper)
With the exception of the Zeronos Belt, all belts are activated by a Rider Pass.
- Terminal Buckle I
- Zeronos Belt (Zeronos)
- Interacts with Zeronos Cards
- Terminal Buckle II
- Kivat Belt (Kiva)
- Ixa Belt (Ixa)
- Interacts with Ixa Knuckle
- Sagarc Belt (Saga)
- Interacts with Jyacorder
- Dark Kivat Belt (Dark Kiva)
- Interacts with Kivat-bat the 2nd
- Rey Kivat Belt (Rey)
- Interacts with Rey Kivat
- Arc Kivat Belt (Arc)
- Interacts with Arc Kivat
With the exception of Kamen Rider Kiva-la, all transformation Gear introduced in Kamen Rider Decade use Rider Cards to initiate transformation.
All Transformation Gear in this series is activated by inserting Gaia Memories.
- OOO Driver, O Scanner (OOO)
- Interacts with Core Medals.
- Birth Driver (Birth (Prototype))
- Interacts with Cell Medals.
- Poseidon Driver (Poseidon)
- Interacts with Core Medals.
- Aqua Driver (Aqua)
All Transformation Gear in this series is activated by inserting Astro Switches.
All Transformation Gear in this series is activated by Wizard Rings. With the exception of Kamen Rider Beast, who has to insert his rings, all riders have to hold their rings in front of their belt buckle to transform.
- WizarDriver (Wizard)
- White Wizard Driver (Wiseman)
- Beast Driver (Beast)
All Transformation gear in this series are activated by inserting Lockseeds.
- Drive Driver, Shift Brace ((Proto/Dark) Drive, Heart)
- Interacts with Shift Cars
- Mach Driver Honoh (Mach, Chaser)
- Interacts with Signal Bikes and Shift Cars
- Break Gunner (Mashin Chaser)
- Lupin Gunner (Lupin)
- Banno Driver (Gold Drive)
- Hypnos (Mach, Chaser) (simulating Mach Driver Honoh)
- Interacts with Signal Bikes
All transformation gear in this series is activated by inserting Eyecons, or directly using a large Eyecon.
- Ghost Driver ((Dark) Ghost, (Zero) Specter)
- Eyecon Driver G (Ghost)
- Mega Ulorder (Necrom)
- Extremer Driver (Extremer)
- Amazons Driver (Amazon Omega, Amazon Alpha, Amazon Sigma)
- Neo Amazons Driver (Amazon Neo, Amazon New Omega, Amazon Neo Alpha)
- Neo Amazonz Register (Crow Amazon)
All transformation gear in this series are activated by inserting Rider Gashats, or directly using the Gashats.
- Gamer Driver (Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, Lazer, Genm, True Brave, Para-DX, Cronus, Fuma, Another Para-DX)
- Buggle Driver (Genm)
- Interacts with the Dangerous Zombie Gashat
- Buggle Driver II (Poppy, Cronus, Lazer X)
- Gashat Gear Dual (Para-DX)
- Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat (Ride-Players)
All transformation gear in this series interact with Fullbottles, but some are designed for specific Fullbottles or variants of Fullbottles.
- Build Driver (Build, Cross-Z, Grease Blizzard, Prime Rogue, Blood, Killbas)
- Transteam Gun (Night Rogue, Blood Stalk)
- Interacts with the Bat and Cobra Fullbottles
- Sclash Driver (Cross-Z Charge, Grease, Rogue)
- Interacts with Sclashjellies and the Crocodile Crack Fullbottle
- Nebulasteam Gun (Kaisers)
- Interacts with Gears
- Evol Driver (Evol, MadRogue)
- Interacts with Evolbottles and Fullbottles
- Ziku-Driver (Zi-O, Geiz)
- BeyonDriver (Woz)
- Mirai Drivers:
All transformation gear in this series interact with Progrise Keys.
- Hiden Zero-One Driver (Zero-One)
- A.I.M.S Shot Riser (Vulcan, Valkyrie)
- Metsuboujinrai Force Riser (Horobi, Jin)
- As noted in a net movie segment, G-Series Riders and V1 are the only Riders who don't technically transform, instead having to equip their armor piece by piece, and so are the only Riders without true transformation gear.
- Although Ryo Ashihara does not wear it until after his transformation, Kamen Riders Gills' belt, the Meta Factor, is considered a transformation belt.
- Since Kamen Rider Decade’s Decadriver, all the succeeding transformation belts (with some exceptions such as the Mage's Belt and the A.I.M.S Shot Riser) have the name “Driver” standardized on them (ex: Drive Driver or Sclash Driver).
All items (180)