|This article is about an organization in Kamen Rider Saber.|
|"I desire to be complete."|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
The Sword of Logos (ソードオブロゴス, Sōdo Obu Rogosu) is an organization formed by a secret sect of swordsmen sworn to find the Great Book and keep peace in the world. Most of its swordsmen are Kamen Riders, each with an affinity for a certain element.
The Sword of Logos operate in three different locations:
- Main article: Northern Base
As the name states, the Northern Base is located in the North Pole. The members there typically wear blue uniforms.
- Main article: Southern Base
As the name states, the Southern Base is located in the South Pole. The members there typically wear red uniforms.
- Main article: Agastya Base
The Agastya Base is located in space, though no members except the Agastya Base Guards are stationed there.
- Master Logos (Head of the organization, position abolished)
- Unnamed Council (formed as a result of the Master Logos position abolition)
- Sophia (Northern Base leader; defected, later becomes Calibur)
- Ryoga Shindai
- Rintaro Shindo
- Four Sages (Collectively come to decisions for the Sword of Logos, all killed by Isaac, then revived by Storious)
- Haruka Kiritani 
- Mr. Daishinji (Blacksmith, most likely deceased)
- Ren Akamichi's Master (most likely deceased)
- Agastya Base Guards
- Southern Base Guards
- Several unnamed Swordsmen
Note: This list only includes Kamen Riders and their users at the time of their affiliation with the Sword of Logos.
- Kamen Rider Saber, the Flame Swordsman
- Kamen Rider Blades, the Water Swordsman
- Kamen Rider Espada, the Thunder Swordsman
- Kamen Rider Buster, the Land Swordsman
- Kamen Rider Kenzan, the Wind Swordsman/Swordswoman
- Kamen Rider Calibur, the Dark Swordsman
- Hayato Fukamiya (formerly, defected)
- Kamen Rider Slash, the Sound Swordsman
- Tetsuo Daishinji (currently)
- Kamen Rider Sabela, the Smoke Swordswoman
- Reika Shindai (currently)
- Kamen Rider Durendal, the Time Swordsman
- Ryoga Shindai (currently, also member of the SoL council)
- Kamen Rider Saikou, the Light Swordsman
- Yuri (currently, also member of the SoL council)
- Logos likely refers to the titular mode of persuasion in writing (Ethos, Pathos, Logos). Logos uses logical reasoning and evidence to persuade the audience.
- The Sword of Logos' emblem contains the Seiken letters for S and L inside a book, the title of the organization in Seiken script, and the entire Seiken alphabet around it.
- The reason why the northern base members wear blue uniform and the southern base members wear red uniform, could probably resemble the usual color of each polar on a magnet. But the usual color that resemble north is red, while blue resemble south.
All items (26)