These Riders had returned from the brink of death to keep fighting for the good in the fight against evil, though there are some like Ouja who remained evil due to their likeness.
Revived in their own series
- These are the Kamen Riders who died at some point in their own series, be it in a television episode or in a movie, and was later revived, remaining alive until now.
Temporarily revived for episodes, movies, specials, net movies and webisodes only
- These are the Kamen Riders who were temporarily revived for a brief appearance in a episode/movie/special/net movie/webisode, and were later returned to the afterlife. As such, they are classified under the Deceased category.
- Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz: Though Takumi was presumed to have remained alive after the events in Kamen Rider 555 as seen from his subsequent appearances in crossover movies, it is not until D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4 that he was revealed to have died, and that his subsequent survival was due to the effects of the History Modifying Machine. His fate after the timeline alteration was reverted is left ambiguous.
- Takeshi Hongo (Hiroshi Fujioka), after more than 45 years of fighting Shocker as Kamen Rider 1, was initially slain by Urga after defending Mayu Tachibana. After hearing Mayu's cries, Hongo would emerge from his fiery grave.
- Yusuke Godai (Joe Odagiri), during a battle against Me-Ginoga-De, was poisoned by his spores. Although he was hospitalized, his heart temporarily gave out. However, thanks to his enhanced healing factor through the Amadam, his body was able to fight back the poison and eventually brought back to life.
- Shinji Kido (Takamasa Suga), Ren Akiyama (Satoshi Matsuda), and the other Ryuki Riders would be revived after Shiro Kanzaki performed one last Time Vent, ensuring the Rider Fight never happened, and the Riders lived happy new lives with no memory of their fight.
- Takumi Inui (Kento Handa) originally died following the ending of 555 and D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4 confirms his subsequent appearances was due to the effects of the History Modifying Machine. After the loops ended, it remains ambiguous if he's still alive or not.
- Arata Kagami (Yuuki Sato) was killed after fighting the Cammarus Worm, until Soji Tendo finally achieved the Hyper Zecter. Transforming into Hyper Kabuto, he went back in time and successfully rescued Arata.
- After accepting his role as the Destroyer of Worlds, Tsukasa Kadoya (Masahiro Inoue), in an effort to restore the multiverse, as well of reviving the A.R. World Riders, voluntarily allowed Natsumi Hikari to kill him. Despite this, Natsumi found a way to revive him through the use of a picture and the A.R. Riders' memories, and Tsukasa was resurrected. However, he disintegrated in the finale of Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade.
- Following being thrown into the True Gaia Memory, Philip (Masaki Suda) began fading into data from the next time he transforms into Double. However Wakana performed a Gaia Impact in an effort to restore Phillip.
- Gentaro Kisaragi (Sota Fukushi) was left in critical condition after a blackmailed Ryusei Sakuta was forced to kill him. Kengo managed to resurrect Gentaro with the Cosmic Switch using the bonds of friendship forged along thus far, gaining access to Cosmicstates.
- Kouta Kazuraba (Gaku Sano) was left impaled by Mitsuzane Kureshima as Ryugen Yomi after refusing to fight his former friend, forgives Mitsuzane once more before supposedly dying from his wounds. However, since he achieved the Kiwami Lockseed, he gains some of the Over Lord abilities, regenerating from his injuries.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle, after being transported back to earth by Megahex, the latter takes the Kiwami Lockseed before killing him. After the Lockseed was reclaimed, it successfully restored a "backup" of Kouta, with the same memories and personality of the original.
- Shinnosuke Tomari (Ryoma Takeuchi) was killed after Freeze achieved Over Evolved, killing him and Mr. Belt (Chris Peppler) in one swoop. Unbeknownst to him, Mr. Belt manages to synchronize with Shinnosuke's mind, and place his body in suspended animation, allowing the Special Investigation Unit to revive Shinnosuke and granting him Type Tridoron.
- Go Shijima (Yu Inaba) ended up being killed by Cheetahkatatsumuri and stayed dead even after the timeline was seemingly fixed. During the events of D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4, Go was frequently revived from the effects of the History Modifying Machine, and permanently resurrected following it's destruction.
- Jun Honganji (Tsurutaro Kataoka) was knocked out and killed by the Da Vinci Gamma. After his body was brought back to the Daitenku Temple, Jun miraculously reawakened much to everyone's surprise. It's revealed that he was not permitted to enter the afterlife according by Sennin, because his allies in the mortal world still needed him, therefore he was revived.
- Takeru Tenkuji (Shun Nishime) was targeted and killed by the Katana and Yari Gamma. He was soon revived as a ghost by Sennin, becoming Kamen Rider Ghost. Takeru eventually was restored back into a human by the Great Eye.
- Kuroto Dan (Tetsuya Iwanaga) & Kiriya Kujo (Hayato Onozuka) would both be resurrected as Bugsters following their deaths, transferring their data into the Proto Gashats.
- Poppy Pipopapo (Ruka Matsuda) & Parado (Shouma Kai) would sacrifice their lives after using the Doctor Mighty XX Gashat in an effort to stop the Gamedeus pandemic. Unbeknownst to them, it was revealed their data was absorbed by Kuroto Dan & Emu Hojo respectively, and both Bugster Riders were successfully restored.
- Kazumi Sawatari (Kouhei Takeda), Gentoku Himuro (Kensei Mikami), & Nariaki Utsumi (Yuki Ochi) all perished before Sento Kiryu merged the two universes. Following the creation of the new world, the three were revived and eventually regain their memories.
- Evolto (Tetsuo Kanao) apparently survived following the creation of the new world, as a piece of him attached to Ryuga Banjo. When Killbas appeared and forced Ryuga to reactivate the Pandora Box, Evolto was reawakened much to Ryuga's surprise.
- Geiz Myokoin (Gaku Oshida) ended up getting killed after having his finisher reflected by Another Ryuga. After Sougo Tokiwa reversed time, Geiz's death was undone.
- Geiz died the second time after shielding Sougo Tokiwa from Another Decade's attack, dying in Sougo's arms. Geiz was revived when Sougo created a new history.
- Black Woz (Keisuke Watanabe) in the Over Quartzer timeline was stabbed to death by Kamen Rider Barlckxs following his defection to Sougo Tokiwa. After Barlckxs' defeat, Black Woz was brought back following the timeline's restoration.
- Tsukuyomi (Shieri Ohata) was killed by Another Decade after it was revealed she joined his side just to defeat him, only for her brother to retaliate and destroy her. Tsukuyomi was revived when Sougo Tokiwa created a new history.
- Swartz (Kentaro Kanesaki) was stabbed in the back by Tsukuyomi, before being ultimately vanquished by Sougo Tokiwa, who was transformed into Ohma Zi-O. Swartz was ultimately revived in Sougo's rewritten timeline as a teacher in Hikarigamori High School.
- Horobi (Syuya Sunagawa) was critically damaged after shielding Jin from Kamen Rider Vulcan's finishing blow, before shutting down. Horobi's body was later retrieved and repaired by A.I.M.S and held immobilized and under custody at their base, before being rescued by Jin & Naki.
- Jin (Daisuke Nakagawa) was originally destroyed in battle against Kamen Rider Zero-One Shining Assault Hopper. Eventually, Jin was rebuilt by Williamson Yotagaki, now wearing a suit and came in possession of the ZAIA Slashriser and the Burning Falcon Progrisekey.
- He was destroyed a second time after shielding Horobi from Kamen Rider Ark-One. However, his A.I. was restored by Yua Yaiba and was rebuilt again.
- Naki (Satsuki Nakayama) was eliminated by Gai Amatsu after questioning him. Eventually, their AI was uploaded into Fuwa's chip that is implanted into his brain, and fought as Kamen Rider Vulcan in his body on several occasions. . Eventually, Yua Yaiba helps Jin to remove Naki from Fuwa's body as their data was transferred into a new body.
- Ikazuchi (Daichi Yamaguchi) was later destroyed in a battle against Kamen Rider Vulcan Assault Wolf. Eventually, his data was found and transferred into a new body.
All items (81)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.