|This article is about a/an species in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
Femushinmu in their language means "human".
While none of the original Femushinmu were seen directly, at least two spirits of them use human-like avatars, suggesting that they may have looked like humans.
Redyue admitted that human technology is much more advanced than the Femushinmu's. Nonetheless, their scientists had enough knowledge to create an artificial Forbidden Fruit, and they are seemingly able to understand and crudely repurpose human technology.
- Main article: Femushinmu Language
The Over Lord-mutated Femushinmu spoke their own language before learning Japanese. This is similar to the Gurongi Language from Kamen Rider Kuuga, the Undead from Blade and Fangire from Kiva, in which an enemy faction has its own language that the Japanese do not understand. As with the Gurongi, Japanese subtitles aren't provided for the Over Lord's speech, it is unknown if they will be provided in a later release such as a TV rerun or DVD release.
Society and culture
Femushinmu society seems to be constructed similar to human society.
- As Rosyuo is their king, the Femushinmu seem to be a monarchy.
- As Rosyuo has a wife, it's likely that they were monogamic.
- As Redyue claimed she had a family, they seem to be family-oriented.
- As Rosyuo made a stone coffin for his queen, the Femushinmu seem to practice some forms of formal funeral, most likely interment.
- As shown by Lapis, soccer and balls were completely unheard of in his world. Instead, they seem to perform extreme, war-like games, with the losers got executed.
- Rosyuo said that the Forbidden Fruit has the power of gods, showing that Femushinmu's society at least had the concept of religions or belief of higher beings.
Femushinmu used to be the dominant species of their world until it is invaded by the Helheim Forest. While most of their population went extinct or mutated into mindless animal-like Inves, a few survivors evolved into Over Lord Inves and became rulers of the forest, but not before turning their swords against their own fellows. Rosyuo, a Femushinmu who successfully obtained the Forbidden Fruit from his wife, became the Over Lord Inves' king.
The Femushinmu met their true end when a warrior of the human race destroyed most of the Over Lord Inves, while their king got assassinated by one of his subordinates.
Super Hero Taisen GP
In an alternate timeline created by Shocker's History Modifying Machine enacting an assassination of the Double Riders by Kamen Rider 3 in 1973, at least one Over Lord Inves, Demushu, was among the many monsters that served the evil organization which ruled the world in this timeline. During the final battle against the Kamen Riders, Demushu was destroyed by the unbrainwashed former Shocker Rider, Gaim.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
An iteration of Redyue was among the Shocker army of the Game World led by Shocker Leader III, the boss of the Chou Shocker Taisen bonus stage. This army was ultimately wiped out by a combined force of Kamen Riders and Sentai Rangers.
- The Femushinmu city before Helheim's invasion had a large tree, which parallels the Sacred Tree/Yggdrasill Tower in Zawame City.
All items (8)