|This article is about a/an organization in Kamen Rider Build.|
- "From this day forth, we will be known as Faust! Those who don't know better may think our actions are acts of the devil. However even if our hands are soaked in blood, we will turn this country into what it has the potential to be!"
- ―Gentoku's proclamation at Faust's founding[src]
The organization is eager to use the extraterrestrial technology of the Pandora Box to produce more weapons such as the Smash monsters. According to Gentoku, one of Faust's objectives is to create the "Ultimate Lifeform," hence their experiments with the Smash organisms, which turned out to be finding suitable candidates (whose Hazard Level is higher than 2) for the weaponized Rider System.
The organization was effectively disbanded after Gentoku Himuro became the new prime minister of Touto, making the organization not useful to him anymore, as well as Soichi Isurugi's defection to Hokuto.
However, it is later revealed that Evolto has rebuilt the Faust in Hokuto to help investigating Hard Smash.
In Kamen Rider Build NEW WORLD: Kamen Rider Cross-Z, Evolto revealed that the true purpose of Faust's founding was to raise Ryuga Banjo's Hazard Level so he would become strong enough for Evolto himself to absorb and regain his true powers.
What would be known as Faust began in 2015, seven years following the Sky Wall Disaster. Gentoku Himuro, director of the Touto Institute of Advanced Matter Physics, took a secret cabal of scientists to continue the Nebula Gas research of Takumi Katsuragi. Though he had officially suspended Katsuragi's research from the Institute, Gentoku offered him a place in his secret group.
Claiming to have been sent by the CEO of Namba Heavy Industries Ltd., astronaut "Soichi Isurugi" offered his services to fulfill Gentoku's wish to use the power of the Pandora Box to dominate Japan. "Isurugi" soon proved his worth to Gentoku by murdering Koji Hotei; though an old friend of Gentoku, his pacifist ideals and plans for Touto threatened his agenda. Realizing that "Isurugi" was his "demon", Gentoku named his organization Faust. Provided with the Bat Fullbottle and Transteam Gun, Gentoku transformed into Night Rogue for the first time..
- Evolto/Soichi Isurugi/Blood Stalk (betrayed Gentoku, defected to Seito and undercover in Hokuto, rebuilt Faust in Hokuto while undercover. Current Leader)
- Gentoku Himuro/Night Rogue I/Kamen Rider Rogue (Co-Founder, Former Leader; Overthrown)
- Juzaburo Namba (Sponsor, deceased)
- Nariaki Utsumi/Night Rogue II/Kamen Rider MadRogue (defected to Namba Heavy Industries Ltd.)
- Masahiro Nabeshima (Guard, defected)
- Takumi Katsuragi (Co-Founder, "deceased")
- Shingo Kuwata (deceased)
- Eita Kawai (fate unknown)
- Kazumi Sawatari/Kamen Rider Grease (helped only to gain power and defeat Build. Later cut ties after realizing Faust's true nature)
- Norio Matsui
- Yoshikazu Takahashi
- Sento Kiryu (unknowingly helped further their plans by becoming Kamen Rider Build)
- Misora Isurugi (unknowingly helped further their plans by purifying bottles)
- Ryuga Banjo (unknowingly helped further their plans by becoming Kamen Rider Cross-Z)
- Sawa Takigawa (cover blown and turned into Smash, seemingly joins Sento's team but ally to Namba Heavy Industries Ltd., later defected from Namba and joined Sento's team for good)
- Main article: Smash
- FausTube's name is a clear allusion to the video streaming service YouTube.
- The organization's name is derived from a German tale about the title character Faust, an intellectual scholar who sells his soul to Satan to obtain unlimited knowledge and pleasures such as wealth. The former fits the description of the organization, as it is science-based and trades away its humanity to gain power in the form of creating weapons.
All items (12)