|This article is about a/an set of alternate worlds/timelines in the Kamen Rider Series.|
In the entire meta-series, Kamen Riders exist amongst various worlds within several iterations of realities known as A.R. Worlds (Another Rider's / Alternate Reality World). According to Sento Kiryu, the numbers of A.R. Worlds is countless.
The concept of the Multiverse refers to the existence of an infinite number of universes that comprise of all that exists. Each universe as compared with each other are known as parallel/alternate universes, or in this case, A.R. Worlds.
Tsukusa had initially believed that in order to complete his "journey", he had to travel through the Nine Worlds. However as the story progressed, he realized that his story did not end there, but must travel to the New Worlds and connect them through him. The A.R. worlds are alternate realities of the prime World of Kamen Rider through Decade's own point of view.
The Nine Worlds (9つの世界 Kokonotsu no Sekai) are A.R. Worlds that are based on the previous entries of the Kamen Rider Series that have aired during the Heisei period of Japanese history. Each differs in some way from the series on which it was based.
- World of Kuuga (native world of Yusuke Onodera)
- World of Kiva (native world of King Wataru and Kiva-la)
- World of Ryuki (native world of Shinji Tatsumi)
- World of Blade (native world of Kazuma Kendate)
- World of Faiz (native world of Takumi Ogami)
- World of Agito (native world of Shouichi Ashikawa)
- World of Den-O (native world of Ryotaro Nogami and DenLiner crew)
- World of Kabuto (native world of Souji)
- World of Hibiki (native world of Asumu)
- World of Negatives (native world of the Dark Riders)
- World of Diend (native world of Daiki Kaito)
- World of Shinkenger (native world of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
- World of Black RX (native world of an alternate (RX) Kotaro Minami)
- World of Black (native world of an alternate (Black) Kotaro Minami)
- World of Amazon (native world of an alternate Daisuke Yamamoto)
- World of X-Rider (origin world of Dai-Shocker's Apollo Geist)
- World of Stronger (native world of an alternate Shigeru Jo)
- World of Decade (native world of Tsukasa Kadoya)
- World of the Rider War (the point of connection where the A.R. Worlds would merge)
- World of OOO (native world of an alternate Eiji Hino)
- World of Gaim (native world of alternate Armored Riders)
Decade has not only traveled to A.R. Worlds but also worlds that mimic that of their real counterpart.
- World of Kuuga
- World of Agito
- World of Ryuki
- World of Faiz
- World of Blade
- World of Hibiki
- World of Kabuto
- World of Den-O
These are worlds that are not directly related to the A.R. Worlds seen in Decade's perspective.
- World of G (native world of Goro)
- World of Natsumi (native world of Natsumi Hikari and Eijiro Hikari)
- World of Kamen Rider (native world of Ambassador Hell)
- World of Televi-Kun
- World of Net
- World of Tsukasa (native world of Tsukasa Kadoya)
- World of Natsumi (native world of Natsumi Hikari)
- World of Daiki (native world of Daiki Kaito)
- World of Narutaki (native world of Narutaki)
- World of Skull (native world of Sokichi Narumi)
- World of Tajadol
- World of Gatakiriba
- World of Latorartar
- World of Sagohzo
- World of Shauta
- World of Putotyra
- World of Burakawani
- World within the Magic Stone (referred to by Decade as the World of Wizard)
- World of the Sengoku Period (native world of Bujin Riders)
- World of Kuuga (native world of Yusuke Godai)
- World of Kyuranger (native world of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger)
- World of Amazons (native world of Kamen Rider Amazons)
- World of Chou Super Hero Taisen (native world of Hiiro Kagami (Game World) created by Eight Kirino)
- World of Build (native world of Kamen Rider Build)
- World of Ataru (native world of Ataru Hisanaga, Shingo Hisanaga and Futaros, also referred as Our World and Real World)
These are worlds with no relation to the A.R. Worlds seen in Decade's perspective.
- The multiverse theory is a famous concept explored in both real science and sci-fi stories, which explains that as an individual makes a decision, there exists another (parallel) universe in which they did not make that decision. While the concepts have been debated several times, several scientists are divided as to whenever the parallel universe theory exists, thus has removed its legitimacy as an actual scientific inquiry.
All items (39)