|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Brian Mace is Len's mirror twin who works for Colonel Stuart. He impersonates Len, by fooling Kit into working with him.
Brian had stolen the Wing Knight Advent Deck, then became Kamen Rider Wing Knight, but only for a short period of time, until after defeating his boss Colonel Stuart. Brian took away the Onyx Advent Deck from David, and was able to use it and currently became Kamen Rider Onyx.
Brian was never actually evil, but decided that enough is enough after being nearly vented by his boss.
Impersonation as Len
to be added
"Len's" Real Identity
to be added
Defeating David Stuart
to be added
as Kamen Rider Onyx
to be added
to be added
In his first appearance, he assumed the form of Kamen Rider Wing Knight to imitate as Len. Later on, he became Kamen Rider Onyx after defeating David Stuart.
- Sight: 10km radius
- Hearing: 25km radius
- Maximum Running Speed: 80km/h
- Highest Jump: 40m
- Punching Power: (AP: 200)
- Kicking Power: (AP: 300)
Kamen Rider Wing Knight is a close-range fighter possessing two swords (his default rapier which also allows him to slot Advent Cards, and his Sword Vent, a large lance-like sword). Because of this, he is better suited for one-on-one combat. Wing Knight can also use his Trick Vent to create copies of himself to aid him in combat to overwhelm stronger opponents or even out a battle involving multiple enemies.
Black Wing is a giant mechanical vampire bat which is Wing Knight's Advent Beast.
Wing Knight slots his cards on the crossguard of his rapier called the Black Visor. Can be used as a weapon if he does not have time to slot his cards.
- Attack Vent: Summons Black Wing to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Conjures a lance-like sword.
- Nasty Vent: Creates a loud noise emitted by Black Wing.
- Trick Vent: Creates several copies of Wing Knight.
- Guard Vent: Uses his cape as a shield.
- Final Vent: Dark Spiral: Summons Black Wing for Wing Knight's Final Vent. It has Black Wing fly onto Wing Knight's back, its wings becoming a cape as it locks into place. Wing Knight then jumps into the air, coming down as his cape spins around him like a drill that allows him to pierce through his enemies.
A black-colored version of Dragon Knight contracted to Dragblacker, Onyx possesses the same abilities and combat potential as the former; however, Onyx is relatively stronger than Dragon Knight, due to his Advent Cards having a higher AP.
- Advent Deck
Like Dragon Knight, Onyx slots his cards on the dragon-like slot on his left arm called the Blackdragvisor.
- Attack Vent: Summons Dragblacker to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Conjures a black dragon-designed broadsword.
- Strike Vent: Attaches a black dragon-like gauntlet on his right hand to shoot a burst of black flames assisted by Dragblacker.
- Guard Vent: Attaches black dragon-like guards on his arms.
- Final Vent: Summons Dragblacker for Onyx's Final Vent. It consists of Onyx jumping into the air to emit dark energy and then deliver a flying side kick with Dragblacker flying behind to boost the attack's power with its dark flame.
- In the series of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, it was not told that Len had a mirror twin in the show, but later on until it was revealed in the novel of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight that Len did in fact had a mirror twin who was from Earth.
- It was unknown of how Brian became Kamen Rider Onyx, after just using the Wing Knight Advent Deck.
- Brian Mace is also the first Dragon Knight Character from the novel to have one of the forms that his mirror twin "Len" didn't use, this was also written by Mano Katsunari for the novel.
- Like with Kit Taylor who was Kamen Rider Onyx for only a short period of time, Brian was also a "good" Kamen Rider, unlike with Dark Shinji who was the counterpart of Onyx, he was a villain in Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Like with Kit and Xaviax, Brian can also use the ability of two different Advent Decks to become any Kamen Rider.
- Len - Brian's mirror twin of Ventara.
- Ren Akiyama - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (as Wing Knight)
- Dark Shinji - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (as Onyx)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of characters in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight#Brian Mace. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Kamen Rider Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|