|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Blade.|
The Rousing Sword Blay Rouzer (醒剣ブレイラウザー Seiken Burei Rauzā) is Kamen Rider Blade’s primary armament. It's a hi-tech saber which serves as a weapon for combat and storage unit for Rouze Cards, including Proper Blanks.
With built-in 'rousing' technology, this enables Blade to "rouse" the sealed Undead's power to utilize personally. After activating Jack Form, the Blay Rouzer gains an enhancement in the form of a blade extension. Its extended length aside, all of the standard features and functions remain intact, although its AP Cache has been largely expanded. This form is called Empowered-Type (強化型 Kyōka-gata).
The Blay Rouzer can be used by Blade in King Form for the Straight Flush technique.
As seen in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, along with Decade's Decadriver and Ryuki's Drag Visor, the Blay Rouzer is also compatible with at least some of the Gosei Cards used by the Tensou Sentai Goseiger. This is shown when he is given the Refleclear card by Gosei Blue to counter Kani Lazer's beam attack.
- (Jack) Lightning Blast (（ジャック）ライトニングブラスト (Jakku) Raitoningu Burasuto)
- Cards Required: Kick Locust (♠5) + Thunder Deer (♠6)
- AP Cost: 2200 (♠5=1000, ♠6=1200)
Blade's signature card combo; The combo enables Blade to deliver a lightning-powered kick to his enemy, coupling ♠5's "KICK" effect imbued with the lightning-attribute of the ♠6's "THUNDER" effect. The Jack Form version uses the added advantage of J-Blade's flight capabilities to enhance the attack.
- (Jack) Lightning Slash (（ジャック）ライトニングスラッシュ (Jakku) Raitoningu Surasshu)
- Cards Required: Slash Lizard (♠2) + Thunder Deer (♠6)
- AP Cost: 1600 (♠2=400, ♠6=1200)
This card combo allows Blade to slash his opponent with his electric-powered Rouzer, coupling the ♠2's "SLASH" effect with the lightning-attribute of the ♠6's "THUNDER" effect. The Jack Form version uses the added advantage of J-Blade's flight capabilities to enhance the attack.
- Lightning Sonic (ライトニングソニック Raitoningu Sonikku)
- Cards Required: Kick Locust (♠5) + Thunder Deer (♠6) + Mach Jaguar (♠9)
- AP Cost: 3800 (♠5=1000, ♠6=1200, ♠9=1600)
This card combo enhances the "Lightning Blast" combo with the addition of ♠9's "MACH" effect. This activates an stronger version of Blade's "Lightning Blast" attack, which allows Blade to do his lightning-back kick at subsonic speeds for an incredible impact.
- Extreme Shot (エクストリームショット Ekusutorīmu Shotto)
- Cards Required: Thunder Deer (♠6) + Fire Fly (♦6) + Tornado Hawk (♥6) + Blizzard Polar (♣6)
- AP Cost: 4800 (♠6=1200, ♦6=1000, ♥6=1400, ♣6=1200)
Was not used in the series, but considering the cards, it is likely a weaker version of Blade King's Four of a Kind combo.
- Mach-Slash Combo
- Cards Required: Slash Lizard (♠2) + Mach Jaguar (♠9)
- AP Cost: 2000 (♠2=400, ♠9=1600)
This card combo was used once in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders: ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~. Blade performs a series of rapid-fire slashes in succession.
- Beat-Metal Combo
- Cars Required: Beat Lion (♠3) + Metal Trilobite (♠7)
- AP Cost: 1800 (♠3=600, ♠7=1200)
This card combo was used once in the Kamen Rider Blade: Blade vs. Blade Hyper Battle Video. Blade turns his body into organic metal to defend himself before countering with a powerful straight punch.
In Kamen Rider Decade, Decade use his Final FormRide Card to turn the A.R. World version of Kamen Rider Blade into Blade Blade, a bigger version of the Blay Rouzer. The same thing also done to the prime reality version in Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Double and Decade Movie Wars 2010.
Legend Rider Weapon
The Blay Rouzer is the Arms Weapon wielded by either an Armored Rider or a New Generation Rider when they transform into Blade Arms, which is assumed by Kamen Rider Kurokage in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Another Blade wields its own sword based on the Blay Rouzer.