|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Black Parado (ブラックパラド Burakku Parado), also referred as Another Parado (アナザーパラド Anazā Parado) is a Bugster generated from Masamune Dan who appears in Kamen Rider Para-DX with Poppy. He has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Another Para-DX (仮面ライダーアナザーパラドクス Kamen Raidā Anazā Paradokusu).
Kamen Rider Para-DX with Poppy
16 years ago, shortly after the Y2K crisis, Masamune Dan was alerted by his son Kuroto to the first instance of the Bugster virus, appearing as a glitch on Kuroto's laptop. Unaware to anyone, Masamune would infect himself with the virus, with the goal of developing the ultimate antibody within himself.
Later, when Kuroto Dan resurrected his own father, Saiko Yaotome was able to extract Black Parado from Masamune's body, much like original Parado was extracted from Emu Hojo. He became the pawn on Kuroto's and Saiko's plans and gained human DNA via Create the Bugster! game mechanics.
Soon after, Saiko and Tsukuru presented the Bugvisor G to Emu Hojo and Poppy Pipopapo. Enlisting Parado, actually the Black Parado, and Poppy as participants for the experiment, Saiko had them fitted with neckbraces sporting the gauges which indicated their progress in clearing the game. While leaving the Black Parado to play with Emu, Saiko conducted her experiment with Poppy personally.
Later Emu had been sent to hospital as a result of injuries inflicted by the Black Parado.
Returning to the Next Genome Institute, Saiko left Parado to the mercy of his counterpart before joining Kuroto at his residence where Poppy was contained. Black Parado battled his counterpart and easily finished off the battle with a Perfect Knock Out Critical Bomber.
As Saiko revealed to Poppy, her true goal in creating Let's Make a Bugster was to restore Game Disease victims through the sacrifice of Bugsters; as Poppy and Black Parado were respectively derived from Sakurako and Masamune Dan, their genetic codes would be combined to restore Kuroto Dan's human body. However, the restoration of his humanity was a ruse Kuroto fabricated to manipulate Saiko.
Nevertheless, Black Parado had by this point reached the power of a genius gamer and was retrieved by Kuroto Dan's Gashacon Bugvisor II. Kuroto subsequently injected Black Parado's virus into himself, gaining the power he needed to create God Maximum Mighty X.
Kamen Rider Genm vs. Lazer
Black Parado appears, still backed up in Gashacon Bugvisor II, Masamune was revealed to possess the Black Parado which is the reason behind his power as Cronus. Later Masamune was able to break out as his power burst out and fended off a Zombie Gamer. He took the Buggle Driver II containing Black Parado and became Cronus once again, though he later passed it on to Kiriya Kujo after Genm defeated him. Black Parado was presumably absorbed back into Masamune Dan's body in order for him to become Cronus once more.
Kamen Rider Brain
Video game appearances
Kamen Rider Another Para DX is a playabled character in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Another Para-DX is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Another Para-DX appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Perfect Knock Out Critical Bomber.
Kamen Rider Another Para-DX
- "Gachan! Mazaru Up! Aku no Kobushi Tsuyosa! Yami no Puzzle Rensa! Ashiki Yami no Ouza! Perfect Knock Out!"
- ―Transformation Announcement[src]
- Punching power: 90.0 t
- Kicking power: 94.4 t
- Maximum jump height: 92.6 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 1.2 sec.
Another Para-DX is a black and gray palette swap of Para-DX Level 99, but keeping the eyes and rider gauge the same.
Kamen Rider Another Para-DX has the following parts:
- AP Head-PK (APヘッド-PK AP Heddo-PK) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX Head.
- Red Eye Light Scope (レッドアイライトスコープ Reddo Ai Raito Sukōpu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's "right eye". It can emit light for night battles and can also capture images comparable to a high- speed camera. It can observe enemies's movement and decide on the appropriate counterattack.
- Blue Eye Light Scope (ブルーアイライトスコープ Burū Ai Raito Sukōpu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's "left eye". It can emit light for night battles and can also capture images comparable to a high- speed camera. It can analyze the condition of the enemies's suit and attack their weak points.
- PK Dual Signal (PKデュアルシグナル PK De~yuaru Shigunaru) - It can capture and identify motion and set tracking markers automatically. The radar on the internal monitor shows the positions of enemies, allies and energy items.
- Muzzle Ride Hair (マザライドヘアー Maza Raido Heā) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's "hair". It is modelled after a mix of the player characters from Perfect Puzzle and Knockout Fighter and is coated with a blast-resistant coating.
- Silver Goggles (シルバンゴーグル Shiruban Gōguru) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's goggles. It has a sensor to find enemy hidden in cover and increase the response speed of the vision sensor.
- Shut High Guard (シャットハイガード Shatto Hai Gādo) - Armored parts on Kamen Rider Para-DX's head. It can absorb heat generated by the body and convert it into usable energy and store it.
- AP-Mech Life Guard (PK-メックライフガード PK-Mekku Raifu Gādo) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's chest armor. It disperses damage throughout the body to protect the chest. It becomes more protective the lower the rider's health.
- Rider Gauge (ライダーゲージ Raidā Gēji) - A lifebar that shows the rider's health. When the gauge runs out, the rider will die.
- Another Gear Suit (アナザギアスーツ Anaza Gia Sūtsu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's bodysuit. It increases the rider's physical capability by strenghtening the body. The ajustments are focused on aggressiveness, defense and reaction time, and the combat strength is scaled according to the user's skill.
- Fi-Right Shoulder (ファイライトショルダー Fai Raito Shorudā) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's right shoulder. A special device called a Material Burner (マテリアバーナー Materia Bānā) that allows Para-DX to use flame attacks.
- Puz-Left Shoulder (パズレフトショルダー Pazu Refuto Shorudā) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's left shoulder. A special device called a Material Controller (マテリアコントローラー Materia Kontorōrā) that allows Para-DX to manipulate and combine Energy Items to create new effects.
- PD Growth Arm (PDグロウスアーム PD Gurousu Āmu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's arms. It has a function called Gain Riser (ゲインライザー Gein Raizā) that increases combat capabilities based on the rider's level and combat experience. The arms specialize in high-speed, precise motions to target enemies's weak points.
- Smash Combo Glove (ダイレクトヒットグローブ Dairekuto Hitto Gurōbu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's gloves. It coordinates with the Gashacon weapons to optimize attacks. It can also bypass the enemies's armor using a device called a Damage Impulser (ダメージインパルサー Damēji Inparusā).
- PD Growth Leg (PDグロウスレッグ PD Gurousu Reggu) - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX's legs. It has a function called Gain Riser (ゲインライザー Gein Raizā) that increases combat capabilities based on the rider's level and combat experience. They allow for light footwork and attacks with continuous techniques unilaterally.
- Silver Build Guard (シルビルドガード Shiruban Birudo Gādo) - Kamen Rider Para-DX's silver guard pieces. The heat resistance rises when exposed to heat, and it becomes more durable by changing the structure of parts according to the damage received. Not only that, the device inside rewrites the Gain Riser and dramatically increases attack and defense.
Its finishing attack is the Perfect Knock Out Critical Bomber (パーフェクトノックアウトクリティカルボンバー Pāfekuto Nokkuauto Kuritikaru Bonbā): Has two variations:
- Another Para-DX performs a Jumping Roundhouse Kick covered in violet and black energy.
- Another Para-DX jumps up in the air and performs a powerful Drop Kick covered in violet and black energy.
- Gashacon Bugvisor II - is a Game Pad/Shooter/Chainsaw Gauntlet wielded by Black Parado personal weapon.
- Masamune Dan : Kamen Rider Chronus and host.
Behind the scenes
- Another Para-DX's name is the titular reference of the main title: Another Ending.
- Another Para-DX is the second Kamen Rider using the word "Another" in his name to differentiate him from his counterpart since Another Agito in Kamen Rider Agito,subsequently followed by Another Riders in Kamen Rider Zi-O .
- Another Para-DX's suit is a repaint of Para-DX Level 99, using the under-suit from the Ride-Player and Level 0 forms and leaving the eyes and the Rider Gauge in their usual colors. Another Para-DX also has a black, tattered skirt armor, unlike the regular Para-DX's Chinese-inspired garb.
- Another Para-DX is the only dark rider to be an evil counterpart of a former evil rider.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending
- Kamen Rider Drive Saga: Kamen Rider Brain
- Black Parado in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Kamen Rider Another Para-Dx in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Parado - Original Kamen Rider Para-DX