|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The BeyonDriver is composed of the following parts:
- Mapping Slot (マッピングスロット Mappingu Surotto) - A slot that is used to insert Miridewatches.
- Crank-in Handle (クランクインハンドル Kuranku In Handoru) - The handle used to push the Miridewatch into the BeyonDriver's side. When pushed, the Miridewatch begins to transmit data into the BeyonDriver.
- Prime Frame Circuit (プライムフレームサーキット Puraimu Furēmu Sākitto) - The BeyonDriver's green frame that surrounds the window. It is made up of the same durable material that covers the rest of the BeyonDriver, and the BeyonDriver's shape allows the material to wrap around vital internal mechanisms, shielding them from intense combat.
- Beyond Future Riser (ビヨンドフューチャーライザー Biyondo Fuyūchā Raizā) - The blue strip located within the three green 'buttons' to the right. It is a theoretical realisation device that materialises Kamen Rider Woz's suit and armor by using data within the inserted Miridewatch.
- Miride Scope (ミライドスコープ Miraido Sukōpu) - The window in the middle. It's structure is specially designed to enable high-speed optical communication with a Miridewatch It contains a data projection mechanism that projects Kamen Rider Woz's equipment into the air before it is realised. To cope with the large amounts of data being released by the inserted Miridewatch, the Miride Scope projects the suit/weapon in the air as various parts before compiling them together.
- Winding Belt (ワインディングベルト Waindingu Beruto) - The strap. It scans the wearer's physique and clothes in order to adjust itself to ensure a tight, yet comfortable, grip.
To transform, the user must insert the Woz Miridewatch after pressing its Miride On Starter, making the Driver announce, “Action!” Pressing the Miride On Starter again will cause the Miridewatch’s Gate Activator to open, revealing its Send Projector. A smartwatch is projected behind the user as geometric shapes appear around them. Closing the Crank-in Handle will send the data of the Miridewatch to the Miride Scope, causing the Driver to announce, "Touei! Future Time! Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz! (投影！フューチャータイム！スゴイ！ジダイ！ミライ！仮面ライダーウォズ！ウォズ！ lit. Projection! Future Time, Amazing! Era! Awsome! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!)". To assume a Futurering form, the same procedure must be performed, but the announcement depends on the Futurering.
To activate a finisher, the user must open and close the Crank-in Handle again.
- Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Woz sends a green energy cube behind the enemy, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before corkscrew kicking the enemy into the cube that transforms into a timer that explodes the minute it hits zero.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack (忍法：時間縛りの術 Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu): Has two variations.
- Woz creates several clones that attack the enemy all at one with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Woz simply attack the enemy with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク Kuizi Shokku Bureiku):
- Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furumetarubureiku): Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Parabola antennae: Woz can control the antennae to deliver lightning strikes towards the enemy.
- Chou Ginga Explosion (超ギンガエクスプロージョン Chō Ginga Ekusuprōjon): Woz teleports himself and the enemy into deep space before delivering a kick with his foot covered in violet, blue, and yellow energy resembling a spiral galaxy.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Ichigeki Kaman (忍法：時間縛りの術/一撃カマン Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Ichigeki Kaman): Woz zaps the enemy and lifts it up before creating clones and slashing the enemy rapidly.
- Full Metal Break/Bakuretsu DeLance (フルメタルブレイク/爆裂デランス Furumetarubureiku/Bakuretsu Deransu): Woz captures the enemy using two wrench like armaments before impaling them with yellow energy-coated Zikan Despear.
These are the combination of Ziku-Driver and BeyonDriver finishers.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Time Burst (忍法：時間縛りの術/タイムバースト Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Taimu Bāsuto): Woz attack the enemy with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode, Geiz then performed his Time Burst Rider Kick.
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
| ||Happy New Woz 2019||
Arriving from the timeline in which Geiz Revive defeated Ohma Zi-O and prevented the rise of Oma Zi-O, Woz brings the BeyonDriver with him to assists the present day Geiz Myokoin defeat Sougo Tokiwa. White Woz would lose the BeyonDriver after having his powers being absorbed by Hiryu Kakogawa and his poor choice of words when attempting to retrieve it back resulted in Black Woz taking the powers.
| ||The Beginning of Everything 2009||
Once Hiryu Kakogawa successfully absorbed White Woz's powers, he in turn uses his notebook to retrive his powers back but due to his poor choice of words, Black Woz took the watch, and in turn the BeyonDriver to become Kamen Rider Woz, intending to challenge GeizRevive.
Behind The Scenes
- Its name comes from the words Beyond and Driver.
- Its color scheme is similar to Kamen Rider Necrom and Kamen Rider Cronus.
- The toy version's activation with Miridewatches is similar, but also an inversion, of the use of the Gamer Driver, with the reflection of the device displayed on a panel in the center of the Driver, but requires a lever to be closed, instead of opened to show it.
- In addition, one can activate a Ridewatch's Armor Time noise in the DX version by pumping the lever thrice.
- Much like the aforementioned Riders, the systems of said Riders play a role (an inverse one) in the mechanics of the BeyonDriver when compared to its predecessor:
- Necrom's Mega Ulorder used the transformation trinket without having to press any buttons on it when docked, while the Miridewatch requires a button to be pressed while docked in the Driver.
- The Buggle Driver II was technically compatible with any Rider Gashats, but the BeyonDriver cannot use standard Ridewatches outside of finishers.
- Similar to Ziku-Driver, the DX ByonDriver also has the katakana for "belt" (ベルト Beruto) on its battery slot cover.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O