|This article is about a/an monster form in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Berotha Magia (ベローサマギア Berōsa Magia) is a Magia with several identities.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 199.1 cm
- Weight: 104.6 kg
Taro transforms into the Berotha Magia (ベローサ・マギア Berōsa Magia) by using the Berotha Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Togamarder (トガマーダー Togamādā): Twin daggers held with a backwards grip. They are capable of creating numerous energy blade projectiles.
- Laser Beams: The Berotha Magia can shoot lasers from its eyes.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Berotha Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
Behind the Scenes
The Berotha Magia's name is derived from Kujiberotha teruyukii, an extinct species of thorny lacewing insect that lived in the Cretaceous period.
- Berotha Magia is the first Mantis themed monster of the Reiwa Era.
- He is also the first Mantis themed monster since Kamakiri Yummy.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Saber
- Episode 0: Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (Archive footage)