|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
Bearded Dragon Man (毒トカゲ男 Dokutokage Otoko, 58 & 66) - A frilled lizard monster. He was armed with a long retractable tongue and could spew venom from his mouth that could dissolve humans in seconds. He was destroyed by Kamen Rider 1's Rider Head Crusher.
Movie War 2010
Bearded Dragon Man was revived as part of the Dai-Shocker remnant, Super Shocker. He was part of Super Shocker's forces in the final battle, surviving even up to Doras' arrival and siding with it alongside other monsters. However, he was destroyed by a surprise Extreme Slash from Kamen Rider Den-O. He used a baton as a weapon.
Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai
Bearded Dragon Man was resurrected as part of the revived Badan Empire.
Super Hero Taisen GP
Through an alteration to history rewritten by Shocker's History Modifying Machine, Bearded Dragon Man is among the many monsters that serve the evil organization that rules the world in this alternate timeline created by Kamen Rider 3's assassination of the Double Riders in 1973. During the final battle against the Kamen Riders, Bearded Dragon Man is destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash. But before then, he is one of the monsters responsible for Go Shijima's death.
Kamen Rider 1
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the scenes
- Bearded Dragon Man is voiced by Tomiya Seki in the series and Tomokazu Seki in Kamen Rider 1 (film). As a human, he is portrayed by Saburo Satoki.
- Kamen Rider
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Episode 39/Finale: Goodbye! The Glorious Seven Riders! (archive imagery only)
- Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai
- Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3
- Kamen Rider 1