The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an group of henchmen in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
To be added
- Height: TBA
- Weight: TBA
A.I.M.S. soldiers transform into the Battle Raiders (バトル レイダー Batoru Reidā) by using the Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Invading Bolide (インベイディングボーライド Inbeidingu Boraido):
Behind the Scenes
The First two Battle Raiders are portrayed by respective Actor:
- Ono is portrayed by Hayato Takenaka (竹中 隼人 Takenaka Hayato), who previously portrayed a Resistance member in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Eida is portrayed by Suit Actor Ryuma Hashido (橋渡 竜馬 Hashido Ryūma).
- In addition to both being solid gray-colored henchmen, the Battle Raiders are similar to Trilobite Magia in that trilobites and horseshoe crabs are both marine arthropods that existed at the same time hundreds of millions of years ago.
- The Battle Raiders are retooled from the unnamed Humagear foot soldiers from Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.